LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was banned with no warnings and no chance to defend myself

Hi,

I had an account here under the name "Anonymous". I was banned for in my opinion unjust reason. without warning and no chance to defend myself. Consider this my post with the right to face my accuser.

I was banned for the following reasons by a mod named Glenni (or glennie or glenny )

*I stated  my age as being a 150 and my real age as over 21

=> Under no circumstances will i ever reveal private identifiable information however minute to a fetish website or any other website for that matter. No website  needs my real birthday. the only thing that matters is that i am over the age of 21 and legally an adult and allowed to view the content here. Even that is a non issue. you do not require a login to view the content of this website.

* My username (Display name) was deemed unacceptable.

=> the name was available and since guests here are identified as "Guest" that name serves funnily enough serves to actually identify me. my account was the only account with the username "Anonymous" and thus this qualify as a username. The username identifies me, was not on any of your username filters (otherwise i would not have been able to pick it) and is not obscene or insulting.

you can also see my post history. i have not used my account to spam or to insult. i have left a couple of comment in some stories which if i remember correctly even got a response from the authors.

in short i was banned for no other reason that the will of one moderator/admin whatever the title.

I think everyone with a bit of common sense would see that this was not justified and i kindly request you reactivate that account.

Thank you

Anonymous

• Like 2

We require the real age field to be accurate. Your age is not enough of an identifier to risk your exposure. We also allow some obscuring there by letting people put their age range (30's, 40-something, etc) so long as it is clear they are over 18.

As for the username, we don't want "Anonymous" to be confused as a member hiding their username.

Your account was suspended pending correction of the problem fields. If you want that account reactivated you can message me with a choice for different username.

To the OP, and with all due Respect:

Daily Diapers may set ANY rules that they wish, and enforce an age minimumIf you wish to be a member here, you MUST ABIDE by any request of a Mod, Chat Mod, or an Admin:  @Glennie has every right to ban you for the the following offenses, as I see it (I am NOT a Mod or Admin myself), but on the merits, he can do that because:

1.  Your REAL AGE is set to be 150 years old - This should be where you place your REAL AGE

2.  Your Birthday CONFIRMS your age, and if they request it, and you do not provide this information, or if they see a profile that is suspect, they CAN and WILL sanction you if they see fit:  Any user who is under the age of 18 is in Violation of that rule: and they can ban you, and should, if you give them FALSE information.  .

3.  Your diaplay name of "Glenniisanidiot" is a "DIRECT DIG" at Glennie, and he IS an Admin:  If he decides to sanction you, he has that right,  If I were in his position, I would do EXACTLY what he did

@DailyDi should be able to give you further information

Respectfully,

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

We require the real age field to be accurate. Your age is not enough of an identifier to risk your exposure. We also allow some obscuring there by letting people put their age range (30's, 40-something, etc) so long as it is clear they are over 18.

As for the username, we don't want "Anonymous" to be confused as a member hiding their username.

>> So long as it is clear they are over 18. i literately stated i was over  21

>> as for the username. then you should not have allowed it as a valid option in the form. As it stands it was unique and because it was taken no other user could have done so. it qualifies as a unique identifier.  you real anonymous users are "Guest". if you find this causes confusion so be it. but a) you should have given me the option of chaning it instead of straight up banning. b) Correct you form validation.  If your registration form says it's ok don't go banning me afterwards

14 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

To the OP, and with all due Respect:

Daily Diapers may set ANY rules that they wish, and enforce an age minimum:  If you wish to be a member here, you MUST ABIDE by any request of a Mod, Chat Mod, or an Admin:  @Glennie has every right to ban you for the the following offenses, as I see it (I am NOT a Mod or Admin myself), but on the merits, he can do that because:

1.  Your REAL AGE is set to be 150 years old - This should be where you place your REAL AGE

2.  Your Birthday CONFIRMS your age, and if they request it, or if they see a profile that is suspect, they CAN and WILL sanction you if they see fit:  Any user who is under the age of 18 is in Violation of that rule: and they can ban you, and should, if you give them FALSE information.  Also, Your Age Play Age is set for 100, and even **I** suspect that it is NOT accurate, and that will get you a ban on that ALONE.

3.  Your diaplay name of "Glenniisanidiot" is a DIRECT DIG" at Glennie, and he IS an Admin:  If he decides to sanction you, he has that right,  If I were in his position, I would do EXACTLY what he did

Brian

The minimum age requirement is 18 that is all the real age is for. I said in my real age that i was over 21 which is over 18.

this account is indeed a direct dig and i expect it will be banned. my point was that i was band for idiotic reasons without ever getting a chance to defend myself.

right now you side with Glennie which is your right. but at least i get to write an answer back .

"over 21" is too wide a range; and your birthday is set to 1870 which is not accurate. This hidden field is only for admins to see, but is required to confirm to our age-verification processes.

This account will be banned as we don't allow users to have more than 1, and you are in violation of our age rules, and attacking a mod.

8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

This account will be banned as we don't allow users to have more than 1, and you are in violation of our age rules, and attacking a mod.

Nice to see we can all be adults here and discuss things.

You ban me bu you do not react to my points.

>> we do not allow user to have more than 1.

I do not. i can't use my other one.

>> violation of the age rule

here clearly yes, but can you at least admit that the "Anonymous" one did not

>> Attacking a mod.

Guilty as charged i admit. i reacted a bit emotionally over getting banned without getting a chance to defend myself.

So congratulations on banning someone who was over 21 and did not insult anyone (with his previous account)

That being said. this is a fetish forum. i don't like blowing things out of proportions.

You all (including Glennie) have a nice day. Maybe i'll talk to you all again

thank you for defending me Mikey. I am getting tired of having to explain my actions to every member of the site. His profile was far to vage  and clearly he was being a smartass putting 1870 as his birth year. I didn't feel this one deserved the opertunity to defend his actions. sorry but I am just doing what I feel is there to maintain a safe adult website.

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, Glennie said:

thank you for defending me Mikey. I am getting tired of having to explain my actions to every member of the site. His profile was far to vage  and clearly he was being a smartass putting 1870 as his birth year. I didn't feel this one deserved the opertunity to defend his actions. sorry but I am just doing what I feel is there to maintain a safe adult website.

@Glennie

I saw that this afternoon, and did not like the "Dig" either:  He had a real age that was 150 and a Age play age of 1000 - This ALONE is enough for the ban - and then to add INSULT to injury, he set his birth year to 1870, and a display name calling YOU an IDIOT - BZZZZZZZT - Wrong move on his part, and You had EVERY RIGHT to ban him.  I would have done EXACTLY what you did, and I will defend any actions of ANY staff member when I KNOW that they are right - It is ONE thing to disagree, but to set up an account to "get you back" is counterproductive, as you CAN DO what you did - This guy was WRONG, broke the rules, and you took the action you thought was appropriate.  My response was predicated on the fact that this dude thought he was being "Banned without warning" and he didn't HAVE to get a warning, because he broke the rules - DD is an AWESOME place, and people like You and @DailyDi and @spoonchicken and @AwakenEvil and @Elfy and others make it the place it is - and you keep the place SAFE and clear of foolishness like this - You KEEP DOING what you are doing sir, and don't worry, because you've got a lot of people behind you - You made the decision you thought was right!

Thanks Glennie :)

Brian

Alright, I have an issue with the way this is being handled and I'm going to speak up about it.

First thing's first, if "Anonymous" is a bad username it shouldn't have been usable in the first place.

My next issue is more of a transparency one, where are these rules? I can't find them anywhere and I've looked as I specifically try my best to not break them. All I can ever find is a stickied post titled "Site rules" which contains the following.

==================================

Make sure you follow the rules!

The short version...

-Don't be an ass.

-We reserve the right to store, process, reuse, edit or remove content you post for any reason at any time.

The long version...

-Do not use hate speech. This includes but is not limited to homophobia, racism and sexism.

-Do not post pictures or videos which contain human genitalia or feces.

-Do not spam or repeatedly post the same information (tip: use the search function).

-Do not harass other users.

-Do not use profanity excessively.

-Do not post any information which would identify another person outside of the forum. (NB: Linking to news articles which identify people is acceptable - as long as the source site maintains a reasonable standard of journalistic integrity.

-Report content you feel is inappropriate to the site staff using the "Report" links provided. Do not resort to vigilantism.

When using the Chat function, do not 'private message' or 'direct message' users without first confirming their permission in the main chat room.

=======================================

No where in here does it state anything about requiring age to be accurate and if age is an issue why is the forum section of the site not age gated in some way?

It also doesn't say anything about hiding your username or being restricted to a single account.

If these were "pending correction" than why was the user not informed of this ahead of time? they should have been messaged explaining why these things were problematic for various reasons and that they needed to be changed. Issuing a ban for something without giving the chance for the issue to be remedied is a problem in my opinion.

My biggest problem is I cannot find these rules anywhere and would like to ask that they please be made more clear as I cannot find the page or the site rules sections be updated with the proper information.

@DailyDi

• Like 1

This is has adult only content website,  and as a result its for adults only. Not people pretending to be adults. I know there are plenty of younger people that need guidance but I am not willing to risk my neck to give it to them. My actions to ban someone for being completely secretive about their age and using an ambiguous name is being done for the safety of this entire community. I don't want our records to get audited by the FBI or some other agency and I or any other admin/mod to get wrapped up in a bunch of legal  issues.  I stand behind the fact this site is for adults only and if you aren't willing to provide that information then go to the next abdl website. Everyone  likes to get their feelings hurt because someone was banned. but the plan and simple rules are stated on the very first page you  come to when you put daily diapers in the search engine.. It says you must be 18 or over to enter the website. Feel free to put your nuts on the chopping block and take over my job. I take my position on this website very serious. I do what I do for EVERYONE'S SAFETY. 

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

I don't see an issue with "Anonymous" as a username. It's just as descriptive as some other people's names like "Diaper Wearer" or anything else (No offence if you have that username of course!)

Heck, for a little while I changed my name here to "Kayfabe" which wrestling fans might know to basically mean something that is fake :D

I do think the age thing needs to be made clearer. Both the importance of making it accurate and also that people can put 20's, 30's, etc if they don't want to put a more precise age. Maybe making it so only one age field needs to be filled in. Having both Real Age and Date of Birth is redundant.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

"over 21" is too wide a range; and your birthday is set to 1870 which is not accurate. This hidden field is only for admins to see, but is required to confirm to our age-verification processes.

What field is hidden?  I can see everyone's date of birth in their profile; at least the one they put in.  I can even see it when I'm not logged in.

I'm not sure why I need to know anyone's complete date of birth.  An approximate age should be fine as long as one is over 18..  If there's a question as to how accurate it is, that can be taken care of via DMs.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Glennie said:

This is has adult only content website,  and as a result its for adults only. Not people pretending to be adults. I know there are plenty of younger people that need guidance but I am not willing to risk my neck to give it to them. My actions to ban someone for being completely secretive about their age and using an ambiguous name is being done for the safety of this entire community. I don't want our records to get audited by the FBI or some other agency and I or any other admin/mod to get wrapped up in a bunch of legal  issues.  I stand behind the fact this site is for adults only and if you aren't willing to provide that information then go to the next abdl website. Everyone  likes to get their feelings hurt because someone was banned. but the plan and simple rules are stated on the very first page you  come to when you put daily diapers in the search engine.. It says you must be 18 or over to enter the website. Feel free to put your nuts on the chopping block and take over my job. I take my position on this website very serious. I do what I do for EVERYONE'S SAFETY.

Yes obviously it's an adult website and it's made for adults and the age thing is something I can understand. I'd even be 100% on the side of the admins if that was the only issue here. But apparently he's also being charged as guilty for "attempting to hide his username" or something? and now "having more than one account" this is just starting to feel like excuses. Where are these rules specifying that people can't use vague usernames or have more than 1 account?

My username is just a randomly generated blob of something or other and I can confirm I have 2 accounts that DailyDi very much so aware of. I donated and had a problem so I made a new account to fix that problem, which is in my eyes the same sort of thing this particular user is trying to do.

If these are the rules now than one of my accounts should be banned, this isn't to say I'd like you to do so, I'd much rather keep my account (atleast this one anyway).

The fact is that the rules are not nearly transparent enough and all rules that this user apparently broke are not made clear (except the implied age one) I simply ask that we have more transparent rules so that people know what they are and are not allowed to do on this site, that shouldn't be so much to ask. Clearly the "Site Rules" posts are out of date so they should be updated.

It's not fair to leave users in the dark as to what they can and cannot do, especially if it's something silly like "cannot use a vague username that signifies you're trying to hide your username" or even for the more reasonable "must not have more than 1 account at a time" rule which I've also never seen before and have never had a problem despite having 2 accounts (despite one of them being used strictly to help me if I have any issues with this account.)

I don't think a single person would be against more transparent rules on the site and a clear easy way to find them. I'm vision impaired so this would help me a lot too, It felt like I had to actively go looking for the rules to even find the "site rules" posts

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Elfy said:

I don't see an issue with "Anonymous" as a username. It's just as descriptive as some other people's names like "Diaper Wearer" or anything else (No offence if you have that username of course!)

Heck, for a little while I changed my name here to "Kayfabe" which wrestling fans might know to basically mean something that is fake :D

I do think the age thing needs to be made clearer. Both the importance of making it accurate and also that people can put 20's, 30's, etc if they don't want to put a more precise age. Maybe making it so only one age field needs to be filled in. Having both Real Age and Date of Birth is redundant.

Elfy there is another option.  The real age that when we signed up to use the site could be hidden to everyone else but only Admin / Moderators can view it to make sure they are the age they say they are.  

@DailyDi

Your thoughts on my idea?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Don't be an ass.

Setting your age to be 150, is being an ass (IMO).

Respectfully disagree, currently DD forces the age field to be public to everyone, not everyone wants to reveal their age to every person on the site. There should be an option to hide this from the public.

11 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Respectfully disagree, currently DD forces the age field to be public to everyone, not everyone wants to reveal their age to every person on the site. There should be an option to hide this from the public.

Yes hide from public but visible to admin / Mods

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Yes, but there is nothing preventing you from putting that you are a year older, or five years younger, or any other believable age.

Putting in 150 years old is being an ass.

Fixed the birthdate showing publicly, not sure why that option got toggled on.

Will try to be more clear on rules in the future. I thought it was enough that birthdate was a required profile field that we expected an honest answer to it.

6 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Yes, but there is nothing preventing you from putting that you are a year older, or five years younger, or any other believable age.

Putting in 150 years old is being an ass.

fair point.

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Fixed the birthdate showing publicly, not sure why that option got toggled on.

Will try to be more clear on rules in the future. I thought it was enough that birthdate was a required profile field that we expected an honest answer to it.

It's still nice to have simple clarification for what the rules are, while the birthdate rule is pretty self explanatory that it's supposed to be honest, some of the other "rules" such as not allowed to have a vague username that could be interpreted as "hiding your username" and being restricted to only one account aren't mentioned anywhere.

Absolutely would appreciate more transparency on rules in general, it'd make everyone more accountable.

I was a contributing member here for well over a decade.

Around when Covid started I got into some heated arguments with some members about covid and government overreach.  

I over reacted and called some people some names.  First time I have ever done it and I regret it.

Glennie immediatly banned me for life.  No warning points, no moderation, not a chance to explain or apologize, nothing.  Over 10 years into this place, gone like that.  This was my first interaction with Glennie, ever.

Im sorry I said some rude things to some members, but Glennie is a terrible moderator who runs things with a quick ban hammer.  My old account is still here in fact.  It appears like I was shadow banned.  Banned secretly while others who look at my old account just think I left on my own.

Sincerely.  

Brudda Voodu

• Like 2