LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I told my mom that it is time to start wearing a diaper during the day for now on.

Hi there,  Just a little background for all the new people here.  I am 48 and yes I still live at home.  I take care of my mom as she is 70 and has a lot of medical problems.  So that is why I am home with my mom.  My mom new about my diapers since like early 2000s as I took her for a ride in the car and told her straight out.

As for my title.  

I have been having bowel issues for a long time now and it seems on getting worse.  When I leave for work I usually go to Donkin Donuts for 2 bosten cream donuts.  When I get to work I sit in my car and i have my 2 donuts.  Well it really does not matter what I eat it could be the donuts or Mcdonald's or something else.  When I am finished eating it seems i have to run to the bathroom.  And I hate having to go in early as I might get asked to start though I do not mind but I like to sit in my car until it is time to clock in.  Well most days when I am running to the bathroom I sometimes can make it to the bathroom and then there are days I can not make ti and I ruin a pair of undies.  Just so everyone knows I wear tighty whiteys.  I like them most as they make me more secure down below.  Even when I am wearing a diaper I have on a tighty whitey to hold the diaper up.  Even if I have a onesie on I still have my tighty whitey for that extra tightness.

So the other day I decided to let my mom know that I am going to wear diapers more often as i can not allow this to continue.  It is not a bad thing.  It is more closer to me being Diaper dependent anyways.  Which I want.

It seems my mom is wearing Walmart brand pullups as she is having her own issues.

One thing I know will happen is I will lose Bowel control faster then pee control.  I need to start taking Activated charcoal to help stop the smell of a messy diaper.

• Like 1

How did your mom react that your going to be diapered all the time? 

It's probably best that you are diapered 24/7 due to the accidents that your having, and not being able to make it to the bathroom.

1 hour ago, Luvs24 said:

How did your mom react that your going to be diapered all the time? 

It's probably best that you are diapered 24/7 due to the accidents that your having, and not being able to make it to the bathroom.

she agreed.  She knows about my diapers for a long time now.  It is my stepdad that will not understand.

• Like 1