LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Types of Carer personalities

DiscreetDL

My last post was about me and my girlfriend enjoying a "little week" at a friends house named Stephanie who loves to do the carer role, but somthing I forgot was when we do these types of things she asks us before hand what kind of carer type we want and she does 3 types.

1. Mommy

2. Babysitter who enjoys her job.

3. Babysitter who's just there for the money.

The first two are similar, but the last one is different and they come from times in both mine and Steph's childhood experiences because at certain points in time we both got the babysitter who's just their for the money, where they are either inexperienced or as the name sounds there to make sure the kids are supervised, which amounts to them playing with the kids sometimes making sure their fed but when it comes to diaper changes they do everything to avoid those.

The reason Steph will do this role is from past experiences and being watched by one of these people at some point and her story is one time she was being watched for the day by some college girl who was doing this for extra money, now Steph is urinary incontinent from an accident when she was 6 and has to wear diapers 24/7, well she uses them for all purposes and the babysitter was told that she's incontinent and wore diapers and most likely she would need to change her. At some point that day Steph used messed her diaper and needed to be changed, the babysitter was on the couch texting her friends and knew that she needed to be changed but was more than willing to ignore it even as Steph asked her to, Steph didn't get changed until late right before her parents came home. 

I had a similar experience since I had to wear diapers from 5-8 during the summer due to some experimental medication I was taking. Now when we want Steph to act like the last type its mainly for our own amusement because she really gets into it especially with the diaper changes, she'll have us lay on the floor in our dirty diapers making faces about the smell and sometimes taking up to 15 minutes to change us or sometimes she just double diapers us and tries her hardest not acknowledge that we need to be changed. 

The differences between the first two is that a mommy is more hands on and she will take the opportunity to breastfeed us if she wants.

Archived