LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my first furry outfit

waynecook52

Fursuits certainly aren't for everyone but those who do suit can find it a wonderfully fun experience.

My Daddy loves when I put on my suit and then taking me for a collared and leashed walk ? there's just something super special about curling up in a partner's lap in suit ?

Are you getting a custom one made of your fursona or something already made?

I don't think I'd ever wear my full suit to a Halloween party, they are just too darn expensive, but I could see wearing my partial certainly and definitely for fur dances ? so much fun dancing with other suiters ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 1:46 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

Are you getting a custom one made of your fursona or something already made?

I don't think I'd ever wear my full suit to a Halloween party, they are just too darn expensive, but I could see wearing my partial certainly and definitely for fur dances ? so much fun dancing with other suiters ?

I am getting one thats allready made.Im hoping we will still have a party with darn vires still inefect.They have closed the commonity room where we allways have it.But even if they dont im still goining to walk around in it.I will post a picture of me in it when I get it.Heck might even wear it when I do the bell ringing for the Salvation Army in november.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 10:56 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

This is my partial and my fullsuit is being made ? lots of people love seeing "the pink fox" around town ?

20200303_174023.jpg

My Furry outfit is in my profile.I cant figure out how to put it here.Can you or one of the Mods put it here?Thanks