LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers size 7

Since you seem to fit Goodnites pretty well, there is a possibility you may fit Pampers. I wear Pampers Cruisers size 7, but as my wife says i have "skinny thighs and no ass". I'm not aloud to put them on myself, but my wife always stretches the sides before she slips it under me and is very deliberate in pressing the velcro and even rubbing over it with her fingernail. The other thing that is a must to be able to wear them is pointing/tucking anything extra  down. It is not a problem for me as I also love to dress as a tween girl and always tuck to make my panties look right.  Check my profile with over 75 picture in 5 different albums of me in Pampers Cruisers.

Pampers recently started making there Swaddlers in size 7 but I have yet to try them. The lockdown started and I am now hesitant to buy them as there are limited quantities and I do not want to take them away from someone who may really need them. But I plan on getting them soon.

Pampers Cruisers size 7 have a pretty incredible tolerance for stretching, although, as pointed out above, you need to be "pointed" in the right direction, for the male of the species, because while they might be high-rise on a toddler, they're low-rise on adults. 

Looking at a chart that correlates age to waist size, your average 10-year-old would be expected to have about a 24-25" waist, and I have had a 10-year-old of average stature in a Pampers size 7 (we were out of pull-ups), although just barely. If your waist is much larger than that, then you can also create tab extenders - the 3M sticky velcro kits you can buy will grip both the tabs and the landing zone of a Cruiser very effectively, so you just need a strip of cloth and a few stitches to make a Cruiser fit on almost anyone, although for practical purposes, if you're adding several inches on each side, and creating a string bikini of a diaper, the protection factor drops off considerably. They hold a lot though, punching well above their weight - I use them as stuffers sometimes in my slim-fitting daytime diapers, and the Pampers hold almost as much as the adult diaper does. 

4 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Since you seem to fit Goodnites pretty well, there is a possibility you may fit Pampers. I wear Pampers Cruisers size 7, but as my wife says i have "skinny thighs and no ass". I'm not aloud to put them on myself, but my wife always stretches the sides before she slips it under me and is very deliberate in pressing the velcro and even rubbing over it with her fingernail. The other thing that is a must to be able to wear them is pointing/tucking anything extra  down. It is not a problem for me as I also love to dress as a tween girl and always tuck to make my panties look right.  Check my profile with over 75 picture in 5 different albums of me in Pampers Cruisers.

Pampers recently started making there Swaddlers in size 7 but I have yet to try them. The lockdown started and I am now hesitant to buy them as there are limited quantities and I do not want to take them away from someone who may really need them. But I plan on getting them soon.

are you sure? because the goodnites I wear are pretty tight and I have to take extra care when putting them on

7 hours ago, lancerevolover said:

are you sure? because the goodnites I wear are pretty tight and I have to take extra care when putting them on

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Only way you will know for sure is trying them on!  No one can tell you how they will fit on your body.

Like Rusty Pins said, try it and see. If they don't fit please consider donating the rest of the package to your local diaper bank. Whenever we buy diapers for me we always buy a second package and donate. Have fun, let me know what happens...