LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Helloooo

Hey! I’m a 24 year old female. Just recently explored ABDL some online and started peeing into pads, would like to make the step to diapers. I would like to engage more so in the community and that led me to the site. I’m not even sure where to start exactly but I’m trying to read about the best products. If you have suggestions for a “starter pack” suggest away! I’m so excited to be in a comfortable and safe space ❤️?

Hey there, I'm also female and fairly new. I have recently discovered crinklz abdl diapers and think they are fab. I hope you get to have fun exploring 

hi me and my husband just recently joined the site to an the community is great and there is a wealth of information here.

personally I would recommend  Rearz an they do sell sample packs

Rearz Barnyard is our favorite though

just a heads up on Barnyard  they are quite thick and pricey but they are really comfortable and can hold a lot just a heads up there is a sale going on

Hello and welcome to a wonderful community! I have to say hands down the best part of the ABDL lifestyle (and this site in particular) is how warm and open everyone is.

As for best products, I can only recommend what I like, which is littleforbig disposables. Perfect balance of absorbent, fluffy (but not overly so! Can be worn out under normal jeans) and cute prints. I’d suggest getting the sample packs most companies have and finding your own particular style. 

welcome and have lots of fun!

Hi there, and welcome to the community. Well done taking that first step so to speak.

There are lots of diapers and everyone has their favorite, but my advice is don't put pressure on yourself to get the perfect diaper first time you wear one. Part of the fun is trying different types to see what you like.

Hugs

Katie xx

Hi there! Welcome to DD. I started with the Abena M4 and later became a user of solely Northshore megamaxes. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and it good to have you join us. A good recommendation I can make for disposables is, Northshore care’s MagaMax. They have others too, AB stuff. The magamax are plain, but a great diaper. 
https://www.northshorecare.com/adult-diapers/adult-diapers-with-tabs

I can give you some places, if you want to try cloth too?

https://www.babykins.com/

That being one. 
So, I just wanted to welcome you, and if you have other questions, don’t be shy. Relax,have fun, and enjoy!

On 8/9/2020 at 3:59 PM, PissPrincess00 said:

If you have suggestions for a “starter pack” suggest away! I’m so excited to be in a comfortable and safe space ❤️?

Hello and welcome! AbabeBill had a nice recommendation with NorthShore. I'd recommend you get some Crinklz diapers from them because they are my favorite. They are just super comfy, cute, and a great value. Also be sure to pick up a pack of NorthShore wipes with your diaper order! A few other good sources for printed diapers are Rearz, ABU, and Tykables, but all those tend to be a little more expensive. Here's a great video that'll explain how to put on a diaper once you get one that's very helpful.

I hope that wasn't too much information up-front. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have.

Welcome,

Little Tomás

Welcome, I have to also agree with Rearz but in all honesty you probably wont have a bad time with any diaper marketed to ABDLS. I personally recommend plastic-backed whatever you get but some people do like cloth. If you havent noticed already you are going to find out quickly that diapers are expensive, even sample packs. You can order samples from medical supply stores however many non-ABDL brands are going for discrete pullups instead of full blown diapers and even thin if they do have tape-on diapers they'll go with non-plastic to make them more discrete. These are some things to keep in mind when figuring out if you like diapers or not. Despite a less infantile selection these days there's nothing wrong with looking for unopened packs at Goodwill and Thrift stores. Honestly that may be your best bet as an entry point if all you've been able to get is pads. Though on that note you could also try getting the biggest and thickest pads you can to enjoy yourself a little more discretely when out.