LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Story

So feel free to ignore this post if you like, I really just want to write it all down for myself. Mostly a cathartic thing. Of course, feel free to read as well lol. Just kinda getting my thoughts out about how this has all progressed for me.

I never realized growing up how repressed I was. I of course had diaper tendencies from the time i was about 8 (stealing diapers to wear when I could) but I never had a real childhood according to my wife/mommy. My summers were spent working from the time I was 8 until I left home. Pulling cable, digging trenches, gardening for my parents. I did all the laundry and dishes in the home from about the same time until I got my first job. 

I enlisted in the military when I was 18. Mostly because I hated being in my hometown and didn't want to go to college. By then I had suppressed all of my diaper fantasies and was for lack of a better term, miserable. I had honestly forgotten all of my diaper fantasies except for the occasional fantasy, and was slowly drinking myself to an early grave. 

I met my wife about a year after I joined, and we had a whirlwind romance. I was married 5 months after we met. Nothing about my crazy kinks mind you, but we had a great life. Fast forward we went through almost every major BDSM fetish you can imagine (thanks to her love of BDSM romance novels) minus hard limits which were basically body fluids. 

She could tell that I was always on edge though, and during a facetime session while deployed, she begged me to be honest with her and I finally came clean. I told her that I could continue to suppress this side because I knew it was weird and she probably hated it, due to the urine hard limit. She assured me that, while she was hesitant, she wanted to try it out. Just to see what it was all about. We had experimented with DDlg, but she was nervous as se didn't think she could be dominant the way she thought I would need. 

While deployed she started gathering stuff at home. Diapers, bottles, onesies, binkies, stuffies, without my knowledge. The day I came home, I was shocked that my side of the bed was covered in stuffies she had bought just for me. Mostly winnie the pooh, who she had always known was my favorite. 

We had discussed how often i would engage my little side, starting with once or twice a month, but she wanted to give me that two weeks to release all the oressure from never having played. I was diapered from sunup to sundown, only coming out to sleep (she enjoys us both naked in bed).

She was hesitant, of course, but slowly drawn to it. I realized one day how hard she was falling down the mommy hole. She had decided she wanted a day off, and told me I should change my own diapers that day. she just wasn't in the mood. That lasted for about 2 hours, when she came in and did a diaper check and literally dragged me to the bedroom for a change. She then informed me that I was never to change my diaper on my own; the thought of missing a change had made her depressed. 

Speaking with our family therapist, she mentioned that we both seemed so much happier when I was in little mode. Oh, I still handle the dishes and laundry and trash, cleaning, etc. That's something that makes me happy. I cook and clean for her, letting her live a life of luxury. She littles me, cuddles me, handles changes, and punishes me when I step out of line. 

I just hit the 60 day mark of being home. Since then, I now spend every moment at home (except for bedtime) diapered. She and I are both cranky if I'm not in little mode. I don't know if I'll ever go 24/7, but for now we are both happier than we've ever been. A 5 month courtship has morphed into 15 years of the happiest marriage, and when I was honest about myself, we finaly found the perfect life. Sure there are problems here and there, but wearing a diaper and letting mommy be in charge takes away all my anxiety. My therapist thinks I have a small case of PTSD, but that this has helped me come to terms with it. Either way, I can't wait to see where we go next.

• Like 2

Thank you for your honest and detailed story of your progression from rough childhood through repression, taking a chance at honesty, and a happy ending. Your honesty and your wife’s acceptance and embracement are inspiring. I really appreciate that you shared your story so clearly and am glad your anxiety melts away under caregiving. Your life seems good and getting better. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

I know how hard it can be to tell someone about Your Love of diapers especially when you are head over heels for them. I'm so happy that your wife accepted you just like my husband did for me. I told my husband 3 months into dating him and when he told me he was cool with it and thought I looked cute it is the happiest moment of my life.he acted like a daddy for little older me for just over two years before he came out and said he likes diapers to. Now we're just one big diapered family.  were so happy for you both and we wish you nothing but happiness.

• Like 1
On 8/9/2020 at 10:08 AM, PoohBearBB said:

So feel free to ignore this post if you like, I really just want to write it all down for myself. Mostly a cathartic thing. Of course, feel free to read as well lol. Just kinda getting my thoughts out about how this has all progressed for me.

I never realized growing up how repressed I was. I of course had diaper tendencies from the time i was about 8 (stealing diapers to wear when I could) but I never had a real childhood according to my wife/mommy. My summers were spent working from the time I was 8 until I left home. Pulling cable, digging trenches, gardening for my parents. I did all the laundry and dishes in the home from about the same time until I got my first job. 

I enlisted in the military when I was 18. Mostly because I hated being in my hometown and didn't want to go to college. By then I had suppressed all of my diaper fantasies and was for lack of a better term, miserable. I had honestly forgotten all of my diaper fantasies except for the occasional fantasy, and was slowly drinking myself to an early grave. 

I met my wife about a year after I joined, and we had a whirlwind romance. I was married 5 months after we met. Nothing about my crazy kinks mind you, but we had a great life. Fast forward we went through almost every major BDSM fetish you can imagine (thanks to her love of BDSM romance novels) minus hard limits which were basically body fluids. 

She could tell that I was always on edge though, and during a facetime session while deployed, she begged me to be honest with her and I finally came clean. I told her that I could continue to suppress this side because I knew it was weird and she probably hated it, due to the urine hard limit. She assured me that, while she was hesitant, she wanted to try it out. Just to see what it was all about. We had experimented with DDlg, but she was nervous as se didn't think she could be dominant the way she thought I would need. 

While deployed she started gathering stuff at home. Diapers, bottles, onesies, binkies, stuffies, without my knowledge. The day I came home, I was shocked that my side of the bed was covered in stuffies she had bought just for me. Mostly winnie the pooh, who she had always known was my favorite. 

We had discussed how often i would engage my little side, starting with once or twice a month, but she wanted to give me that two weeks to release all the oressure from never having played. I was diapered from sunup to sundown, only coming out to sleep (she enjoys us both naked in bed).

She was hesitant, of course, but slowly drawn to it. I realized one day how hard she was falling down the mommy hole. She had decided she wanted a day off, and told me I should change my own diapers that day. she just wasn't in the mood. That lasted for about 2 hours, when she came in and did a diaper check and literally dragged me to the bedroom for a change. She then informed me that I was never to change my diaper on my own; the thought of missing a change had made her depressed. 

Speaking with our family therapist, she mentioned that we both seemed so much happier when I was in little mode. Oh, I still handle the dishes and laundry and trash, cleaning, etc. That's something that makes me happy. I cook and clean for her, letting her live a life of luxury. She littles me, cuddles me, handles changes, and punishes me when I step out of line. 

I just hit the 60 day mark of being home. Since then, I now spend every moment at home (except for bedtime) diapered. She and I are both cranky if I'm not in little mode. I don't know if I'll ever go 24/7, but for now we are both happier than we've ever been. A 5 month courtship has morphed into 15 years of the happiest marriage, and when I was honest about myself, we finaly found the perfect life. Sure there are problems here and there, but wearing a diaper and letting mommy be in charge takes away all my anxiety. My therapist thinks I have a small case of PTSD, but that this has helped me come to terms with it. Either way, I can't wait to see where we go next.

Thank you for your service!