LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bedwetters camp

I think you misunderstood.  I don't think there were camps specifically for BW, but most camps had some bedwetters (obviously given the age groups involved).  I went to camp in the 90's for 6 summers, starting with the age of 8 through 14.  In my 8 year old cabin, there were 14 kids and at least 1/2 had "accidents" at least once, many more than once during the 3 week session.  I was in the 1/2 that did not have an "accident'-since my parents were smart enough to send me with pull up diapers which I discretely put on in my bed and disposed of in the morning.  I wet every single night and no one was the wiser.  The same thing continued in my age 9 and 10 cabins, although with less frequency as more kids grew out of the curse.  By age 11 and 12, I was in the informal BW cabin, since virtually all of the kids in my cabin had the issue to some extent and all slept with pull-ups.  We knew each other from prior years and it was no big secret from prior "accidents'.  My last two years, it was more discrete since most of the kids had supposedly dried up.  We had a couple of accidents I remember, but not much drama other than that.  I slept in pull ups with plastic pants, which I discretely put on under my PJs and took off before getting out of bed in morning.  I disposed of the wet diaper on the QT and stuck the used plastic pants after a couple of days in my laundry bag.  My parents sent me with about 8 pair of plastic pants so they did not get to "ripe" before I got home.  I really enjoyed camp and the fact that I had IC issues my entire 6 years did not stop me from having loads of fun.

• Like 2

I remember seeing ads in the local newspaper for "Camp NOW" which i think was either on Cape Cod or Plymouth MA.  It was probably around the late 70's or early 80's. The ad said it was an overnight camp specifically for bed-wetters. I was too old for camp by a long shot but it sure did catch my eye.  Anyone ever hear of it?

No.  But I am from the west coast.  But given that ad, I sure would not have told anyone that I went to that camp.  Would be outed for sure.  As bad as your mom hanging your diapers and rubber pants out to dry on the clothes line next to the house.

I know of no camps that require you to be a bedwetter prior to attending . There are camps out there that do take children with disabilities and on most camp health forms it lists if child has history of bedwetting. These camps usually require to those attending to wear some sort of protection,  and many kids will have the same problem. 

On 8/8/2020 at 8:59 PM, oldwetter66 said:

I have been told by others that they went too bedwetters camp as A kid did you go to a camp or bedwetters camp how did that go 

I went too boy scout camp and Army Boat camp only

I don't know if there were any of these camps around when I was young. I was sent to summer sports camp for two weeks every summer for three years. There was a "special needs" cabin that all the other campers called the "bedwetters cabin" and I was in that cabin for the first two years. My recollection is that there were always a couple campers in the regular cabins who had accidents each year including me the last year I was at camp.

• 3 weeks later...

The summer camp I went to had cabins that housed us bed wetters together the only downside was as I got older the friends that once stayed in the cabin I was in moved on to the "dry Cabins" and I was always one of the few that wore a diaper to bed but then I was one of the few that wet every nite as well. I loved the time I spent at camp and never had anyone poke fun of me for the diaper or the fact of the cabin I slept in. My last summer was the best ever as I made a friend my age that had cerebral palsy and he wore a diaper to bed like me we did everything together was a great time.