LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've stopped wearing a watch...

Stroller

...as it seemed wrong if I'm a little.  I stopped about 3 months ago I'd guess.  A little thing, but now when I wake up in the night or early in the morning I have to ask Mummy whether it's time to wake up.  That makes me feel really little, which I love.  I'm more relaxed the rest of the time too.

I stopped wearing a watch about 20 years ago, and it has been GREAT!! ? ????? On of my better decisions. Living by the clock is quit literally, a waste of time...

• Like 1

I didn't realise that this was a thing with littles... xD

When we're having little time, Mummy will remove my watch and the turn the clock around as it stops me from knowing when bedtime is, same for my phone ^^

Would highly recommend everyone to give it ago as it is SUPER littling :P

• Like 1
On 8/8/2020 at 3:15 AM, Stroller said:

...as it seemed wrong if I'm a little.  I stopped about 3 months ago I'd guess.  A little thing, but now when I wake up in the night or early in the morning I have to ask Mummy whether it's time to wake up.  That makes me feel really little, which I love.  I'm more relaxed the rest of the time too.

But isn't it a little selfish to wake her up out of a sound sleep just to ask if it's time to get up?  That would get old quickly if it was me getting woken up.

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

But isn't it a little selfish to wake her up out of a sound sleep just to ask if it's time to get up?  That would get old quickly if it was me getting woken up.

It would be.  I have to wait until she wakes up.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 2:15 AM, Stroller said:

So in other words, you’ve become a millennial ?

Stop carrying a phone and you’ll be a functional 3 year old.

4 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

So in other words, you’ve become a millennial ?

Stop carrying a phone and you’ll be a functional 3 year old.

I rarely carry a phone, and yes, I'm working on it...

I have to wear a watch especially at work as the job I do is on a time schedule certain have to be done at certain times. After work I need to be aware of the time because I have kids to pick up from school so I need to wear a watch.

• 2 weeks later...

I too stopped wearing a watch ages ago.   A long time ago and a job far far away, I used to commute on the metro train.  There used to be public service ads for health management and one of them was a method to reduce stress - taking the watch off!  When you stop constantly worrying about what time it is, your stress level drops.  Now, at the time I believe I had already stopped wearing my watch, but that was because I needed to replace the battery and couldn't get the dang thing back together again!  In fact, it's still like that today.  It's not a "throw away" type watch like a Timex or Casio (It's a Hamilton), so it just got put back in its box and stored away.   At one point years ago, I got a freebie watch through Pepsi points, yet haven't ever worn it either.  Now that one is a disposable type, yet it's been 10+ years and the dang thing still works!

• 4 weeks later...

I got a decent watch for my 18th birthday, 21 yrs ago.  Wore it for a few months, the glass cracked.  That was the only time I've ever had one.  

I don't dig on jewelry.  Anything hanging off of me, necklace, bracelet, rings.  They all drive me nuts.  When I was an ice cold stoner, I was okay with all of those.  I did, in fact, wear several rings and bracelets, even had a necklace.  I still burn down occasionally, but I'm miles away from what I was. I cannot stand having extra shit on me.  Hell, half the time I don't know where my phone is.  When I was growing we walked into friends houses to find them, if no one was home, you left a note on the table.  

Guess what kids, that was barely 30yrs ago.

• 7 months later...

I used to wear a watch to work every day since it was just habit, but since I started working from home over a year ago I have basically stopped wearing it.  I wonder if the batteries in all my watches are now dead??

I stopped wearing a watch years ago, but that had nothing to do with my ABDL tendencies.   It had something to do with being told energy flows through the left arm, which I bought into at the time.  I doubt that is true, but noticed that my wrist became significantly stronger after I stopped wearing the watch.   Now I hate anything around my arms except for sleeves

I can see simulating a little environment by not having any clocks in the room, and keeping the windows blocked out.   That way you would have no concept of the passage of time, and completely dependent on the care giver to wake you.