LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How old were you when you started wearing diapers?

asta

For me I would say around the age of 13.

Was a nightly bedwetter for a long time as a kid. I used to sleep so deep I wouldnt wake up to go pee. 

Stopped when I turned around the age of 13, started my curiosity then, something I didnt  fully grasp til adulthood. 

My mom snuggly taping a diaper on me to satisfy my random curiosity of finding an old box of Pampers in the closet when I was 5 was the way that I first learned how incredible diapers made me feel. The sensation and experience never left my mind, and for years I felt frustration that I could never get any. Many substitutes were tried while wishing desperately I could be in diapers. Then a spinal cord injury at 19 put me in the hospital for six months, leaving me to get used to a new body that has everything affected from my mid chest down. Being left with pretty good sensation made it so I could feel when I am peeing or pooing, I just had zero ability to stop it from happening. Catheters of various types were first used with me, until one too many skin irritations down there resulted in the nursing staff suggesting I wear diapers for a while. I was 19 being put in diapers, and within minutes of my nurse fastening my tapes, I was feeling the same sensations down there like when Mom put those Pampers on me. I am 50 years old now and I can honestly say I love every moment and everything about being in diapers. They keep me comfortable and clean all day long, I love the way they look on me, the sensation is very erotic, and I can have sex with them anytime I want!

• Like 6

When I was 7 or 8 I was playing Doctor with a friend and we "borrowed" a diaper from my little brother. I was the patient who had to get put back in a diaper. It was so exciting and felt naughty, but so good, especially having someone else do it to me. Unfortunately my skills at being subtle were not yet developed and we were playing with my door open. My mom came to check on us and was not happy. She brought me downstairs and after my friend left put me in a diaper herself since she figured this would fix my curiosity. She said "you don't want your dad to see you like this do you?" I was naked in just a diaper standing in front of my mom, and more embarrassed than I had ever been, but it cemented be as an ABDL. Lots more of embarrassing incidents later, but this was the first.

• Like 2

My first memory of putting a diaper on myself was probably around the age of 4/5. This was then followed by memories around the age of 7 volunteering myself to play “baby” when the neighborhood kids came over and we played House. While no real diaper was ever worn, there were towels wrapped around my middle section over my clothes for the purpose of the game. Around 10 years old I started taking my younger siblings goodnites & wearing them whenever I had a rare few moments alone. 

in short, the longest I was out of diapers was only a few years right after I was potty trained. My love for diapers seems to have come factory installed and I wouldn’t have it any other way 

• Like 1

Let's just say I was never to young or old for them. I've been a bed wetter and both incontinent since birth so I was a thing I was never ashamed of. Diapers since Baby? To be a baby again? ABSOLUTELY!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2023 at 2:51 PM, Child Of God said:

Let's just say I was never to young or old for them. I've been a bed wetter and both incontinent since birth so I was a thing I was never ashamed of. Diapers since Baby? To be a baby again? ABSOLUTELY!

I have never been ashamed of being in nappies either.

• Like 1

I started at age 5-6 when my youngest brother was still in diapers. I would take one to our bathroom, put it on, wet and sometimes poop in it, then put it in the pail with the other used ones. When he was potty training and there were no more diapers around, I would sometimes put on his thicker training pants (cloth) and have “accidents” like he did, then hide the wet and stained underwear under our sink. When my mom found them, she didn’t know which of the three kids they were from, and we all denied it. A couple of years later my cousin and I found some cloth diapers and plastic pants in her attic and dared each other to put them on and wet them. We wore the wet diapers under our shorts all morning while playing, but took them off when we were called to lunch. We did this again with some Pampers later that summer. From age 9-13, I would get an occasional diaper from a younger cousin, friends with children in diapers, or our church nursery. These opportunities were pretty rare. After about age 14, I didn’t wear at all until I got my first place without roommates in my late 20s. 

• Like 1

53, while employed as an OTR truck driver. The thought was always back there in the shadows of my mind, but, due to family issues, military career, etc., was not acted on until access to facilities, and stopping vs making miles (ie., $$), and tight schedules brought it back up and made it a good option. 

• Like 1

Surprised I never responded to this thread. But like most my want for diapers and plastic pants started pre-puberty around twelve years old, in 1959. Why, I still don't know. Never wet my bed, had only one pants wetting when five. Was the youngest, so no diapers or plastic pants around. All my cousins were the same age or older. So I don't know why I loved to look at the baby an incontinence sections of my mom's Wards and Sears catalogs. I started making make shift diapers from old tee shirts and large plastic shower cap for plastic pants shoved into my white briefs. 

• Like 2

I Was 8 and my cousin was having a sleepover at my house and we were playing truth or dare and i dared him to wear a diaper so he did it but then he dared me to wear one and we both really enjoyed the feeling of wearing one and i became a dl ever since then

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pampers0 said:

I Was 8 and my cousin was having a sleepover at my house and we were playing truth or dare and i dared him to wear a diaper so he did it but then he dared me to wear one and we both really enjoyed the feeling of wearing one and i became a dl ever since then

@Pampers0  What happened after did your cousin become a DL to?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pampers0 said:

So you just happened to have diapers in the house?

• Like 1
On 5/7/2023 at 11:21 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Pampers0  What happened after did your cousin become a DL to?

Well I think so we don’t talk about it much but when I as around 14(were the same age)wilst at his house I noticed a diaper stuffed under his mattress wild we went to sleep and I stayed up all night looking at it wondering if he is also a dl but I never asked

On 5/7/2023 at 11:22 PM, rusty pins said:

So you just happened to have diapers in the house?

Yeah Cus at the time k had a younger sibling that wore dry nites 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Smores said:

About 6 years old. I really hate to talk about it, but I was about 6.

What happened when you were six buddy? I was also in diapers for 6 years. That's probably why I like them so much.😁♥️😁😃 From zero to six, just in case you were wondering.😅😂🤭👍🙂♥️😊

I was 13 when I had enough freedom to buy some Goodnites and hide them. This was just before the XL size came out. Somehow I never tried or was put in them before then even though I wet the bed until a few years before that time.