LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mummy in training

Hi guys,

I'm very new, my boyfriend told me 2 days ago. We've been together for 3 years, I've been aware of the little community for a while as I used to sell sex toys and fettish gear at events so I have met a few people who are into it. At first I was really weirded out by it as I had only seen it in a sexual setting and I expressed my weirded out-ness to him. When he told me he was on the brink of tears and I felt really bad. After reading alot on hear I understand it alot better and I have let him know that I am open to having a ABDL relationship. We've tried a few things such as changing his nappy and feeding and I have quite enjoyed it. I'm looking any advice anyone can give about anything really

Greatly appreciated ?

• Like 1

Sounds like you've already got a good feel for it. I would say feeding and of course the diaper change are two of the most important items on an abdl's wish list. Maybe a bath would be a next step for you to give him. Assuming he gets into his little space I think he would like it. Oh and another is the random diaper check. Makes one feel little and that they are not in charge.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

Sounds like you've already got a good feel for it. I would say feeding and of course the diaper change are two of the most important items on an abdl's wish list. Maybe a bath would be a next step for you to give him. Assuming he gets into his little space I think he would like it. Oh and another is the random diaper check. Makes one feel little and that they are not in charge.

Thanks ? I actually asked him about a bath as he normally doesn't like them very much and prefers to shower. But he did say he would love to try. I'm still not sure about being called mummy by him, I'm my head when I'm thinking of scenarios to try I refer to myself as Mummy and I like it. But I've not tried it in front of him yet and I'm a bit nervious

i can understand being called Mummy when you're the spouse can be off putting. You might try Auntie or Sissy as your title to distance yourself from Mummy. It may take some time to get comfortable with either of those but you could talk to him about it and see if he could make it work. I'm happy for you both. Communication is a must.

8 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

i can understand being called Mummy when you're the spouse can be off putting. You might try Auntie or Sissy as your title to distance yourself from Mummy. It may take some time to get comfortable with either of those but you could talk to him about it and see if he could make it work. I'm happy for you both. Communication is a must.

I agree, thanks for the advice. It's really nice to be able to talk to people on hear as I don't know how understanding my friends would be

in my opinion this is the best place on the internet to get questions like yours answered in a thoughtful and helpful way. It has always seemed to me that everyone here wants to make people who are new to abdl comfortable in any role they may take for their little. I'm sure you will have more suggestions by others who are in the same type of situation that you are.

1 hour ago, Sophronia said:

Hi guys,

I'm very new, my boyfriend told me 2 days ago. We've been together for 3 years, I've been aware of the little community for a while as I used to sell sex toys and fettish gear at events so I have met a few people who are into it. At first I was really weirded out by it as I had only seen it in a sexual setting and I expressed my weirded out-ness to him. When he told me he was on the brink of tears and I felt really bad. After reading alot on hear I understand it alot better and I have let him know that I am open to having a ABDL relationship. We've tried a few things such as changing his nappy and feeding and I have quite enjoyed it. I'm looking any advice anyone can give about anything really

Greatly appreciated ?

So one thing I would ask your boyfriend is what gets him into littlespace. It's different for every person, so it's important to figure out what works for him. Some things that work for me that you may want to discuss aredressing him little clothes like onesies and shortalls (with a diaper, of course), using a pacifier, and playing with little kid toys. For a special occasion, you could go to a toy store together (dressed in street clothes on the outside) and he could pick out one item of his choice that you'd pay for within a negotiated budget. Another thing I love that helps me get into littlespace is just watching kids movies or children's TV shows. Keep communicating and it sounds like your doing a good job. Feel free to DM me with any additional questions.

Little Tomás

Congrats to the both of you. I'm 24 yrs old and I'm in diapers 24/7 due to an accident. My wife is my mommy and we enjoy this lifestyle. When we started engaging into this we started out slow and moved forward. We get our baby items from babypants.com I wear onsies, shortalls, footed PJ's. We have experienced with the ABDL diapers which do spice up my little side, and I wear them from time to time. We have several bottles, pacifiers, and baby food. We have a selection of the disney movies on dvd that I watch. My wife/mommy does play on the floor with me, and I'm given baths which are the best part. She gives me diaper checks, and I'm told when I need a diaper change. 

I'm not a full time AB, but I do enjoy the time as an AB. 

6 hours ago, Sophronia said:

Thanks ? I actually asked him about a bath as he normally doesn't like them very much and prefers to shower. But he did say he would love to try. I'm still not sure about being called mummy by him, I'm my head when I'm thinking of scenarios to try I refer to myself as Mummy and I like it. But I've not tried it in front of him yet and I'm a bit nervious

You might want to find another word to use instead of Mummy, like Zombie or Vampire, oops wrong mummy. 

Seriously find something you are both comfortable with.

Best of luck for the two of you.

14 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

You might want to find another word to use instead of Mummy, like Zombie or Vampire, oops wrong mummy. 

Seriously find something you are both comfortable with.

Best of luck for the two of you.

Thanks ? it's my own anxiety that's holding me back, I'm pretty sure I'm happy being called mummy but my anxiety is telling me I'll hate it and will have gotten his hopes up as I know he would like to call me mummy

• Like 1

It`s all about our comfort level .  There seems to be a stigma using the word Mommy , which is ok. There are other roles you can try out , see if they fit you or find something that does feel right.  Baby sitter , big sister , Auntie or just roll with it and not try to fit in a role. With MM she had never had a little or ab/dl. Knew very little about this . She got to know my little side and really loved the nurturing side of it and later loved the control part of being in a CG position. This happened over months. One of the first things she did was spoon feed me. This progressed to a ritual we do with bibs and a high chair which is super awesome , something I had never really done with anyone else . We both learned balance is super important to maintain a healthy relationship. She has needs as well as I . The discovery period is fun times , enjoy it and grow.

3 hours ago, lilstevie said:

It`s all about our comfort level .  There seems to be a stigma using the word Mommy , which is ok. There are other roles you can try out , see if they fit you or find something that does feel right.  Baby sitter , big sister , Auntie or just roll with it and not try to fit in a role. With MM she had never had a little or ab/dl. Knew very little about this . She got to know my little side and really loved the nurturing side of it and later loved the control part of being in a CG position. This happened over months. One of the first things she did was spoon feed me. This progressed to a ritual we do with bibs and a high chair which is super awesome , something I had never really done with anyone else . We both learned balance is super important to maintain a healthy relationship. She has needs as well as I . The discovery period is fun times , enjoy it and grow.

Thanks, I'm sure we'll find our way we just need to keep communicating. I'm really enjoying my cg role. Do you have any advice about helping him back out of little space? Gently obviously