LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone, newbie here

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend recently came out to me that he is into ABDL. I was a bit surprised but I am most deifinaly willing to explore this with him. I'm actually a care worker so being a CG is coming quite natural for me. I wanted to get more involved with the community and wondered if anyone has any advice for a new CG? 

Thanks ?

40 minutes ago, Sophronia said:

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend recently came out to me that he is into ABDL. I was a bit surprised but I am most deifinaly willing to explore this with him. I'm actually a care worker so being a CG is coming quite natural for me. I wanted to get more involved with the community and wondered if anyone has any advice for a new CG? 

Thanks ?

Adopt me please... LOL... Welcome, I would say play off his responses and take your time. Most important is that you are okay with what you are doing, if you are just going through the motions he will know and that is not fair to either of you... Wishing you well:girl_happy:

8 minutes ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Adopt me please... LOL... Welcome, I would say play off his responses and take your time. Most important is that you are okay with what you are doing, if you are just going through the motions he will know and that is not fair to either of you... Wishing you well:girl_happy:

Thank you, I do feel comfortable with it and I am enjoying looking after him when he starts to regress. He still hasn't been able to fully regress with me as he's worried I'm going to freak out. We're taking everything at our own pace and I just want to make sure he feels safe with me. Thanks for the well wishes 

• Like 1

for me and my wife it was a little bit difficult at first the big things are to be

supportive (this means on both sides relationships are a two-way street)

communicate (if either of you are nervous or don't feel comfortable doing something talk to each other if a few boundaries need to be set up at the beginning of  this new stage of your relationship that's completely normal)

and like you said take everything at your own pace.it took me four months until I changed her for the first time though this was about one month after moving in with her which was 7 months into our relationship

I will be honest our relationship is a bit different than yours so we can't give you exact advice here but we wish you guys the best.

32 minutes ago, 22k5 said:

for me and my wife it was a little bit difficult at first the big things are to be

supportive (this means on both sides relationships are a two-way street)

communicate (if either of you are nervous or don't feel comfortable doing something talk to each other if a few boundaries need to be set up at the beginning of  this new stage of your relationship that's completely normal)

and like you said take everything at your own pace.it took me four months until I changed her for the first time though this was about one month after moving in with her which was 7 months into our relationship

I will be honest our relationship is a bit different than yours so we can't give you exact advice here but we wish you guys the best.

Thanks very much, he's being very understanding as well, making sure I'm comfortable with changing before he asked if we could try. It's nice to talk to people who are also going through this. Thanks for the reply

Hello, and welcome. I sure you will be happy hear, and being able to enjoy this lifestyle. I'm sure your boyfriend will enjoy his diaper changes, and being treated as a baby.

And I would like to  give you a big thumbs up for being a health care worker, and having to work the front line during this pandemic that is going on. 

Hi and welcome to DD. As you can see, there are good likeminded people here. It’s nice to meet you, and always good to have new people join us. You can find a lot of helpful information, and great support here. 
The advice I would give you, is pretty much what has been said already. I would add, to be sure you keep the relationship healthy, don’t base it on playing out your fantasy’s alone. I’m sure you want to do other things, away from the AB/DL realm too. Those things are just as important. And if your SO, wants to go out exploring while diapered, you can work out how and when it’s appropriate. Maybe just wearing a diaper out, would be enough, but no fantasy play, till you both have worked out when it would be ok to do so. 
Well, I wish you all the best! It can be a great adventure, and lots of fun. Don’t be afraid to ask more questions, and be sure to explore the forums. Lots of good topic, and information contained there in. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Your boyfriend must love and trust you alot. Telling your wife/partner is not easy and I hope you both really enjoy role playing together i think it will bring you alot closer. Your boyfriend will be over the moon with you right now. Enjoy ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 4:40 PM, triggernum2 said:

Your boyfriend must love and trust you alot. Telling your wife/partner is not easy and I hope you both really enjoy role playing together i think it will bring you alot closer. Your boyfriend will be over the moon with you right now. Enjoy ?

It has definitely brought us closer, we had our first AB day out to the monkey Forrest ? it was great fun. We've also tried switch where im the AB, and I'm glad about the pandemic as it means I could have my paci and cover it with a mask lol. We've become alot more intimate and it's been a great relief for him

• Like 3