LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because Market - Mens "Overnight"  Adult Large Pull Ups - A review. 

Because Market - Mens "Overnight"  Adult Large Pull Ups - A review. 

Got the sample package today.  12 pull ups in the bag today. 

I have used 3 tonight. Beers test. 8 beers. 
First opinions:
Fit is wonderful, nice snug fit, inner gathers are good, looks like they will work great. Padding is not as "wide" throughout as I am used to.
NOT loose anywhere. NOt "rough on the skin" inside anywhere.

After 2 used opinions. Leaks easily... not a flooding by any means, My MS this week / ten days has "things" at a slow steady drip to slow slow release.
After half used, still not "falling off me", but not as leak proof as I would like.. 2nd and 3rd pullup the same way.
Frontal crotch area edge leaks.. once while at a grocery store. About a 50 cent piece sized spot.
Am in the maybe the wrong size? - Always women's discreet has fit me better, maybe that is an answer a womens cut/size??

10th, 11th beers as writing this..... I am/have been using Depends Adjustable underwear S/M for 7 months and they work better. Whatever Depends did to "fix their problems" with the gray and blue and striped underwears on the "on the shelf stuff" on THIS Depends Adjustable underwear S/M product works better than the "Best Market pull ups". Depends Adjustable underwear S/M has a wider padding and thus more absorbent area, "Best Market pull ups" are almost half that wide for Over night" absorbency.

Edit Notice: after 3 used and now on a fourth, USE CHAIR PADS. Have used 4 chair pads with 4 pull ups, Lost 3 chair pads, with 3 previous pull ups to leaks /slow leaks and won't be in any clothes or chairs without a chair pad or plastic pants. 

Day 2

Edit: Morning impressions: overnight didn't keep bedding dry, although it wasn't a total wetting either, 

12:20 pm pullup #5 now on and go through the day, several light wettings.... with leaks. 
2:32 pm #6 pullup now........ still leaks
5:45 pm #7 pull up .. 3 small leaks
8:28 pm #8 pull up........ several small leaks
9:55 pm #9 pull up........ 2 leaks, lost a chair pad right away

Day 3
1255 am #10 pull up . . leaked
6:22 am #11 pull up .. leaked
914 am #12 pull up leaked

Not recommended for any type of wetting - even the lightest ones they leak.

End of review
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They like to hide the one star reviews and put out front all their five star and as seen on all the tv networks endorsements (what's that all about?).  

I still had some leftover and put it on backwards.  IT was actually a better fit.  I haven't had any leaks.