LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper rash ointment and baby powder

The “extras” of a diaper change have always appealed to me. Being a bedwetter until almost age 12, I wore diapers during my childhood longer than most. Not only that but I was also late to potty train (mom says past 5) and continued to have accidents well past that age. I was bad about not telling mom right away when I had an oopsie, so my bottom often got sore and red. Mom used desitin and applied it at almost every change. Since I was still pooping my pants at age 9, I can really remember the feel and smell of the ointment. Mom also applied powder before my diaper/pull-up changes. My room had a distinctive smell of baby powder, ointment, diapers and wipes....and sometimes pee and poop. Part of the reason I think it appeals to me today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have diaper rash at the moment, I tried the cream, but it seemed to not help, but it did soothe the itchy, then I started using baby powder (Mmmm, love the smell) and it seems to have helped dry me up and with the help of an anti fungus cream seems to be doing the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk