LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting/accident chart

On 8/8/2020 at 10:17 AM, WBxx said:

Bet your mom was proud!  (just kidding)

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.  Purposely wetting the bed to retain your rubber sheet was ingenious.  Not as smart, I lost mine (mom removed) long before I was ready to give it up.

I was lucky because I had an older brother who was a worse bedwetter than me. Having an "accident" every few weeks to keep the rubber sheet on the bed was nothing compared to my brother who wet much more frequently and always by accident. We had to do our own laundry once we were in high school so I think that made it better too because we mainly got in trouble if we didnt clean up. We were asked every morning though whether we were wet or dry and would get in trouble if we lied or tried to hide it.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I was lucky because I had an older brother who was a worse bedwetter than me. Having an "accident" every few weeks to keep the rubber sheet on the bed was nothing compared to my brother who wet much more frequently and always by accident. We had to do our own laundry once we were in high school so I think that made it better too because we mainly got in trouble if we didnt clean up. We were asked every morning though whether we were wet or dry and would get in trouble if we lied or tried to hide it.

Sure you get tired of hearing it, I mourned the loss of my rubber sheet when mom removed it.  Searched over and over, one end of the house to the other, could not find it.  Your solution was so simple.  It would have worked for me.  You should have told me!

Curious, were your “keep the rubber sheet accidents” preplanned?  That is, on the fateful nights did you crawl into bed fully intending to wet?

(For the record, during this period I had no qualms with purposely wetting the bed.  Difference was I wet secretly when home alone cleaning up before anyone knew.)

On 8/25/2020 at 2:05 PM, WBxx said:

Curious, were your “keep the rubber sheet accidents” preplanned?  That is, on the fateful nights did you crawl into bed fully intending to wet?

(For the record, during this period I had no qualms with purposely wetting the bed.  Difference was I wet secretly when home alone cleaning up before anyone knew.)

I don't know if I would say it was preplanned. My mom's rule was that after a prolonged dry period she'd remove the rubber sheet. I never let it go more than a three or four weeks until I was in late high school and dating at the time. Even after taking a long shower the urine smell was still detectible.

On 8/18/2020 at 10:48 AM, WBxx said:

Growing up without a rubber sheet … you were deprived.  As a youngster simply sitting on a bed I could sense if it was rubber sheeted.  The protective sheet added a bit of stiffness and sound to the bedding while emitting an unmistakable fragrance.  Will never forget the aroma, it was intoxicating.

Isn't that the truth.  I could always tell sitting on a friend's bed (and I am sure they could tell on mine) if there was a rubber sheet below.  My teenage years rubber sheet remains on my bed at my parents house to this day.

• Like 2

I had a Whole Bunch of those back in the early 50s. My mother was a Dr Spock fan and I was the guinea pig. The only thing we ever learned from the different charts was, "I wet the bed every night". (35 years later I found out I had nerve damage and should be incontinent... ?!?)

On 8/29/2020 at 3:20 PM, iampadded said:

Isn't that the truth.  I could always tell sitting on a friend's bed (and I am sure they could tell on mine) if there was a rubber sheet below.  My teenage years rubber sheet remains on my bed at my parents house to this day.

There was never any mistaking I was a bedwetter the noisy thick plastic mattress cover gave it away.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, stevewet said:

There was never any mistaking I was a bedwetter the noisy thick plastic mattress cover gave it away.

I think that would actually be really nice on an crib and really add to the baby feeling!?

16 minutes ago, Dougie77 said:

Yes, I had a chart for daytime and nighttime. After I was clean and dry for a few months, I started wetting my bed on purpose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old were you when you started wetting deliberately?  I did it during my teens.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, stevewet said:

How old were you when you started wetting deliberately?  I did it during my teens.

I did the same thing.  When I started to become more regularly dry at night,  my mom suggested that if I stopped using the night diapers I would "grow out of it faster".  It was the summer before I turned 15. I liked the security of my diapers, and frankly the convenience, so if I was dry too many nights in a row, I would intentionally pee my bed, just so the diapers did not disappear from my bedroom drawers.  This went on for 12-18 months before I finally stopped doing it.  However, I did continue during that time to also have some legitimate accidents, and those continue to this day.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, iampadded said:

I did the same thing.  When I started to become more regularly dry at night,  my mom suggested that if I stopped using the night diapers I would "grow out of it faster".  It was the summer before I turned 15. I liked the security of my diapers, and frankly the convenience, so if I was dry too many nights in a row, I would intentionally pee my bed, just so the diapers did not disappear from my bedroom drawers.  This went on for 12-18 months before I finally stopped doing it.  However, I did continue during that time to also have some legitimate accidents, and those continue to this day.

It's nice to hear you still hung on to your diapers.??

I think I was about 9. I was actually still wetting in my sleep but I would “forget” to go to the bathroom before bed. There were also times that I would wake up and instead of going to the bathroom, I would stay in bed and go in my pants. Sometimes I would poop in them too. I think that since I was a bedwetter, I also used that as an excuse to have daytime accidents too. I would be watching TV or playing outside and just not stop for the bathroom. It wasn’t really surprising to anyone when I had an accident

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Dougie77 said:

I think I was about 9. I was actually still wetting in my sleep but I would “forget” to go to the bathroom before bed. There were also times that I would wake up and instead of going to the bathroom, I would stay in bed and go in my pants. Sometimes I would poop in them too. I think that since I was a bedwetter, I also used that as an excuse to have daytime accidents too. I would be watching TV or playing outside and just not stop for the bathroom. It wasn’t really surprising to anyone when I had .  

8 minutes ago, stevewet said:

I wet my pants a lot growing up

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 4:21 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

Me too. And I still do it today just like I still pee the bed.

Any form of wetting is always pleasurable :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

Edited by SrDiapCaged
Grammar

My childhood bedwetting didn’t last beyond the age of 4 to the best of my recollection and I doubt my mother would have kept track of wettings. I have one memory of the thick rubber sheet she kept on my bed under the fitted sheet, and one memory of waking in a puddle which I don’t recall as being the least bit unpleasant. I vividly remember the pee smell though, and now that I’m wetting in my sleep again it is comfortably familiar...actually quite enjoyable. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Wet Tony said:

My childhood bedwetting didn’t last beyond the age of 4 to the best of my recollection and I doubt my mother would have kept track of wettings. I have one memory of the thick rubber sheet she kept on my bed under the fitted sheet, and one memory of waking in a puddle which I don’t recall as being the least bit unpleasant. I vividly remember the pee smell though, and now that I’m wetting in my sleep again it is comfortably familiar...actually quite enjoyable. 

Are you peeing in diapers or underwear at night? Just curious.?

7 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Are you peeing in diapers or underwear at night? Just curious.?

I’ve tried, but I can’t get a good night’s sleep in diapers. They’re too uncomfortable. I have worn just shorts or nothing at all to sleep since I was in grade school. I always am well-diapered and bring a mattress cover when I go to the cabin which is shared with my sister and her family, but at home I just pee in the bed and sleep soundly. 

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

yeah for about 2 weeks before my parents figured out I was wetting the bed because I have type one diabetes and then my parents gave up on that and just alway had diapers for me since my bed wetting became unpredictable over time as most diabetics could atest to its hard to predict what you blood sugars will do for you 

For a couple years I maintained a “bedwetting chart” in plain view at work.  Nothing formal, on a calendar I simply placed an “x” over any day I wet the bed.  No one asked.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...