LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting/accident chart

On 8/18/2020 at 6:48 PM, WBxx said:

Growing up without a rubber sheet … you were deprived.  As a youngster simply sitting on a bed I could sense if it was rubber sheeted.  The protective sheet added a bit of stiffness and sound to the bedding while emitting an unmistakable fragrance.  Will never forget the aroma, it was intoxicating.

More than satisfying, waking wet (diapered or not) is the ultimate high for me.  I’m at peace with the world.  Everything is good.  Conversely, after a dry night I’m sullen, argumentative, depressed.  Thankfully my dry nights are fewer and further between these days.

I know just how you feel. My wife noticed how much happier I was after my bedwetting came back.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Yep.  There was calendar on held on the fridge with a magnet.  I got to put a gold star on it if my diapers were dry when I went into the kitchen after I got up.  I thought there was something I put on it when I was wet or wet during the day but can't remember.

It wasn't a motivator and kind of embarrassing.  Heading into the kitchen in the morning in wet diapers and plastic pants was like an announcement that I was still a toddler.  

I had many accidents - and they usually ended with having to get a diaper - but they were not on purpose.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes. I had nocturnal enuresis and had to wear diapers to bed until I was 15. My mother was very attentive and wanted me to have 30 consecutive dry notes before she would let me go to bed wearing big boy" undies.

• Like 2

I would use the bedwetting/accident chart as a way to look for patterns of wetness and dryness to help me decide whether to diaper someone or put them in training pants or underwear. I would also use the chart to reward progress. 

For example if someone was waking up dry from naps I would let them wear pull ups at naptime.  

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

I have a potty training chart an app on my phone I have to send a picture of both to the designated phone of my family member that is in control of the phone. 
one a week I get a reward or a punishment depending on how they look normally I have to stand up against the wall for 30 minutes in the hallway.

• Like 2
On 8/18/2020 at 6:48 PM, WBxx said:

Growing up without a rubber sheet … you were deprived.  As a youngster simply sitting on a bed I could sense if it was rubber sheeted.  The protective sheet added a bit of stiffness and sound to the bedding while emitting an unmistakable fragrance.  Will never forget the aroma, it was intoxicating.

More than satisfying, waking wet (diapered or not) is the ultimate high for me.  I’m at peace with the world.  Everything is good.  Conversely, after a dry night I’m sullen, argumentative, depressed.  Thankfully my dry nights are fewer and further between these days.

Do you know that is just how I feel and always did growing up.

• Like 1
On 10/16/2022 at 7:11 PM, hunter185 said:

Yep.  There was calendar on held on the fridge with a magnet.  I got to put a gold star on it if my diapers were dry when I went into the kitchen after I got up.  I thought there was something I put on it when I was wet or wet during the day but can't remember.

It wasn't a motivator and kind of embarrassing.  Heading into the kitchen in the morning in wet diapers and plastic pants was like an announcement that I was still a toddler.  

I had many accidents - and they usually ended with having to get a diaper - but they were not on purpose.

It happened to me after several accidents just being distracted I'd be sent to time out in a diaper in a room. I couldn't get out of so much Is kind of tramatic for a little kid Now here is an adult I don't want to get out of them

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 3:05 PM, WBxx said:

Not as a child, but I maintain a bed-wetting chart now.  It’s an excel spreadsheet that graphically displays monthly and annual percent wet nights.  I look forward to updating the chart every morning.  And lastly, as a child I wet both my pants and bed on purpose.  But not for diapers, I simply enjoyed the sensation and humiliation of accidents.

I used to wet deliberately too.

• Like 2

I never had a chart, night diapers untill four then a zippered plastic sheet made of the same vinyl as gerber plastic pants. It was on my bed untill I was twelve. I sometimes lay naked on the plastic sheet and slide around and get a little stiff.

20 hours ago, bedwettersteve said:

One dry morning so far this month

20230423_083559.jpg

Just now, stevewet said:
20 hours ago, bedwettersteve said:

One dry morning so far this month

20230423_083559.jpg

Expand  

Mine would have read the same. I am very rarely dry at night now.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 8/8/2020 at 10:17 AM, WBxx said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.  Purposely wetting the bed to retain your rubber sheet was ingenious.  Not as smart, I lost mine (mom removed) long before I was ready to give it up.

I had to do my own laundry starting when I was 14. But I still had to report when I wet the bed. I seldom went dry for more than a couple weeks before the rubber sheet was used for its intended purpose even though by then I was having real accidents only once every few months. I remember begging my mom not to put me down as a bedwetter when I was sent to summer sports camp at 14. I believed I could control it but then I ended up wetting the bed at camp.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Ryan1967 said:

Growing up my brother and I had charts - supposed to help, but did not really - for wet beds and wet pants

Yeah, I remember a gold star chart I had for bed wetting. Like you said, it didn't help much and eventually as I got older it went away even though the bed wetting didn't for longer. I don't remember one specifically for pant wetting. I kept peeing my pants even when I was an older kid anyway though so I don't think a chart would have helped there either.

Another misconception by adults!  Do they actually think kids purposely wet their beds?  Most kids, not the ones who do it on purpose because they like to or are hoping to get put back in diapers.  A kid wets the bed because they can't help it.  Bedwetting alarms and other things will do more to help than a chart with a stupid gold star to show when a kid woke up dry.  It can either lead a kid to try to stay awake so he won't wet in his sleep, or become upset with himself when he has a chart with very few gold stars.  Always thought it was a stupid idea to have a bedwetting chart for kids.