LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting/accident chart

Did anyone ever have a bedwetting or accident chart when they were younger? If so, how did you feel about it? Did you ever have accidents on purpose to try to get put back in diapers?

Just FYI Everyone: I can't read cursive. So please try to keep your posts to where I can read them easily. Thank you!??♥️?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Did anyone ever have a bedwetting or accident chart when they were younger? If so, how did you feel about it? Did you ever have accidents on purpose to try to get put back in diapers?

Not as a child, but I maintain a bed-wetting chart now.  It’s an excel spreadsheet that graphically displays monthly and annual percent wet nights.  I look forward to updating the chart every morning.  And lastly, as a child I wet both my pants and bed on purpose.  But not for diapers, I simply enjoyed the sensation and humiliation of accidents.

On 8/6/2020 at 1:55 AM, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Yup. My mother used to keep a bedwetting chart for my brother and me. I did have "accidents on purpose" after puberty but mainly to keep the rubber sheet on my bed. My mother thought that setting an incentive for removing it after so many "dry" weeks would stop the bedwetting. It didn't work out that way for me because I wanted to keep it.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

Yup. My mother used to keep a bedwetting chart for my brother and me. I did have "accidents on purpose" after puberty but mainly to keep the rubber sheet on my bed. My mother thought that setting an incentive for removing it after so many "dry" weeks would stop the bedwetting. It didn't work out that way for me because I wanted to keep it.

If I had a chart in my teenage years it would have had just a big WET written aross it

• Like 4
6 hours ago, stevewet said:

If I had a chart in my teenage years it would have had just a big WET written aross it

Bet your mom was proud!  (just kidding)

20 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.  Purposely wetting the bed to retain your rubber sheet was ingenious.  Not as smart, I lost mine (mom removed) long before I was ready to give it up.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, WBxx said:

Bet your mom was proud!  (just kidding)

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.  Purposely wetting the bed to retain your rubber sheet was ingenious.  Not as smart, I lost mine (mom removed) long before I was ready to give it up.

The "Sandra" fitted cover stayed on my bed all the time I lived at home. My Mother was convinced I would start wetting the bed again. Probably because we had a great uncle who never stopped wetting the bed his whole life.

• Like 1
On 8/7/2020 at 3:06 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

What did the rubber sheet feel like? I've never had a rubber sheet growing up.

I absolutely love the idea of a bed wetting chart! Wish I had thought of it before. It just gave me a way to record not only if I do wet the bed for the times that I am not diapered, but also if I wet my diaper/pullup during the night without realizing it until wake up time. Mind you now, my chart would be used for the opposite of its actual intention....lol lol:whistling:

• Like 1
On 8/6/2020 at 3:05 PM, WBxx said:

Not as a child, but I maintain a bed-wetting chart now.  It’s an excel spreadsheet that graphically displays monthly and annual percent wet nights.  I look forward to updating the chart every morning.  And lastly, as a child I wet both my pants and bed on purpose.  But not for diapers, I simply enjoyed the sensation and humiliation of accidents.

Does it display the progress you hoped for and was that very gradual or have there been a couple of noticeable points where you are able to gauge your control really diminishing?

11 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Does it display the progress you hoped for and was that very gradual or have there been a couple of noticeable points where you are able to gauge your control really diminishing?

Progress hoped for, hard to say, but I’m satisfied with progress.  It’s been gradual.  Monthly chart is all over the place with no discernible trend unless you step back and view multiple years.  Different story on annual (started in 2015), it shows a steady increase in wet nights each year.

15 hours ago, WBxx said:

Correct, matter of fact I’ve yet to have a month where I wet in my sleep every night.

That sad,? I wish you the best of luck in trying to wet the bed every night! It must feel so satisfacting to wake up in the morning with an wet diapee on.?

On 8/10/2020 at 1:06 AM, Babyspiderboy95 said:

What did the rubber sheet feel like? I've never had a rubber sheet growing up.

Growing up without a rubber sheet … you were deprived.  As a youngster simply sitting on a bed I could sense if it was rubber sheeted.  The protective sheet added a bit of stiffness and sound to the bedding while emitting an unmistakable fragrance.  Will never forget the aroma, it was intoxicating.

12 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

That sad,? I wish you the best of luck in trying to wet the bed every night! It must feel so satisfacting to wake up in the morning with an wet diapee on.?

More than satisfying, waking wet (diapered or not) is the ultimate high for me.  I’m at peace with the world.  Everything is good.  Conversely, after a dry night I’m sullen, argumentative, depressed.  Thankfully my dry nights are fewer and further between these days.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, WBxx said:

Growing up without a rubber sheet … you were deprived.  As a youngster simply sitting on a bed I could sense if it was rubber sheeted.  The protective sheet added a bit of stiffness and sound to the bedding while emitting an unmistakable fragrance.  Will never forget the aroma, it was intoxicating.

More than satisfying, waking wet (diapered or not) is the ultimate high for me.  I’m at peace with the world.  Everything is good.  Conversely, after a dry night I’m sullen, argumentative, depressed.  Thankfully my dry nights are fewer and further between these days.

That's good.? I'm happy for you!?

12 hours ago, WBxx said:

Was the rubber bed sheet more comfortable compared to regular bedsheets?

• Like 1
On 8/6/2020 at 12:55 AM, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Just FYI Everyone: I can't read cursive. So please try to keep your posts to where I can read them easily. Thank you!??

Silly boy they don't teach cursive in schools any more, most young people can't read cursive.   Silly wet sidekick.

And no I never had a bedwetting chart according to what Aunt May told me.

• Haha 1
On 8/19/2020 at 1:57 AM, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Was the rubber bed sheet more comfortable compared to regular bedsheets?

Some kids did, but I never slept directly on a rubber sheet.  Mom placed it atop the mattress followed by a cotton mattress pad and bottom sheet.  There was enough between me and the rubber sheet that it didn’t impact my comfort either way.  However, as a frequent bed-wetter there was an advantage to this arrangement.  When I wet the pad & sheet wicked the excess from under me making sleeping wet not so bad (even enjoyable).

• Like 1
7 hours ago, WBxx said:

Some kids did, but I never slept directly on a rubber sheet.  Mom placed it atop the mattress followed by a cotton mattress pad and bottom sheet.  There was enough between me and the rubber sheet that it didn’t impact my comfort either way.  However, as a frequent bed-wetter there was an advantage to this arrangement.  When I wet the pad & sheet wicked the excess from under me making sleeping wet not so bad (even enjoyable).

Thanks for the insight.?

Realizing wayyyyyyyyy to late that having a wetting/bedwetting diary would be awesome, I am now using The Bedwetting Diary app of which is quite simple, even though it was designed to record less and less days of actually bedwetting. In my case though, I am using it to record the slowly increasing bedwetting moments that please me immensely. On top of that I am now also using the DailyLife app which is more like a journal with pictures of which I can record my nightly diaper/pullup wetting and/or bedwetting with words and pictures. My diaper/wetting lifestyle is now complete...lol:18_EmoticonsHDcom: