LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Baby Hotel Halloween Presents: The Twins Chapter 4 08/14/2020

I know it's a little early for Halloween, but this story is for the Story contest that @kasarberang is putting on which is supposed to be submitted by the end of September which is kind of close to Halloween. I hope everyone enjoys this story and please leave feedback!

Link:

Chapter 1:

Mary Walker stared at the computer screen watching time slowly tick away. She stared at her reflection seeing her beautiful long locks gone and the reflection that stared back showed what looked like a baby woman's natural hair cut. She couldn't believe James had done such a thing and now her hair matched her adult baby's daughters more then ever. 

Mary knew after dating James through college and now after being married for a year the tricks would get worse, but she knew she needed to figure out a way to get back at him. It was Halloween night and knew it was night of the big Halloween party Jame's work put on. 

James worked for a large furniture company that supplied adult baby furniture to the Baby Hotel. He had gotten the job after they graduated from college and after they adopted there beautiful baby girl Amber his work donated a full nursery for them. 

His job expected a lot from him and he also asked a lot of her when he brought up what she needed to do for Halloween night. He wanted Mary to dress up in the most sluttiest costume she could find so he could show her off to all his colleges. 

Mary saw the clock reading 3:30 which meant she only had 15 minutes before she would clock out and go pick Amber up from the daycare. She knew she needed to think of something, but her mind stared blank. 

She knew it had to be something clever and something James wouldn't see coming when her eyes stared at a picture of her adult baby daughter Amber. She stared directly at the photo looking over her daughters baby outfit seeing her wearing a traditional baby onesie stretched over a large adult baby diaper. Then her eyes caught her daughters hair and suddenly thought to herself.

"That's it!"

Mary chuckled to herself wondering how she was going to pull off such a thing and knew she would need some help. She stared at the clock watching it ever so slowly go by until the time had come and she clocked out and quickly ran out of her office towards her car. 

She was filled with so much energy and excitement and quickly through the car into gear and rushed towards the daycare. 

Mary pulled into the daycare parking lot already seeing it completely empty and knew it being Halloween night parents had already picked up their babies. She parked her car and walked quickly into the building and pressed the door bell on the side of the door and waited patiently for her friend Allison to answer.

She pulled out her phone from her purse and saw it had already been 15 minutes and only had 2 hours before James would be home and ready to go to the Halloween party.

She stared up hearing the sound of doors opening and saw Allison walking towards the front door with her adult baby daughter on her hip. 

"Hey girl!"

Mary smiled and watched her friend open the door and try to hand her daughter to her, but she placed her hands out saying, "Can you put her in the playpen inside for a second? We need to talk!"

Allison held the door allowing Mary to walk inside the daycare saying, "Of course! I am guessing this has something to do with James."

Mary nodded her head and watched as Allison placed her daughter inside a large playpen and spoke saying, "I think I figured out a way to get him back."

Allison chuckled saying, "You two were made for each other you know that?"

Mary giggled and nodded saying, "Just listen! I need some help with this prank and I knew you would be the perfect person to ask."

Allison smiled asking, "What's the prank? and how can I help?"

"I want to trick James into thinking that I am Amber."

Allison stared confused asking, "Wait?..What do you mean?"

"I want you to make me look like I am Amber's twin. I want you to dress myself and Amber in identical outfits so James can't tell us apart."

Allison couldn't help, but laugh and tried to catch her words asking, "Wait? So you want me to dress you up like a little baby so James can't tell you and Amber apart?"

Mary rolled her eyes and spoke saying, "Go ahead and laugh, but yes I want to see the look on his face when he takes Amber to his party and not me."

Allison facial expression changed and spoke saying, "I think I can make this work, but first I am going to need you to strip."

Mary pulled off the dress she was wearing allowing it to fall to her feet as she stood there only wearing her panties, bra, and heels.

Allison grabbed Amber from the playpen and started stripping the baby woman of her onesie leaving her only wearing a large comical sized diaper between her legs. She turned around seeing Mary now nude except for her bra, panties and heels and pointed.

"those as well".

Mary spoke quickly saying, "I am not really a baby though".

Allison spoke seriously asking, "do you want to make him believe your Amber or not?"

Mary sighed and slipped her feet out of the heels, unbuttoned her bra, and pulled down her panties.

Allison motioned for Mary to come to her and patted the ground saying, "come lay down for me beside Amber. 

Mary laid down right beside her daughter and wondered what her friend was doing and noticed her giggling again.

"Whats so funny?" asked, Mary

Allison shook her head saying, "I never noticed how similar you both look, you are both the same size."

Mary blushed and spoke asking, "Whats next?"

Allison stared over Mary's petite body staring at all body hair and spoke saying, "I want to give you both a quick bath and then we will get you both dressed."

Mary stared confused asking, "a bath why?"

Allison stared down at her friend asking, "We need to make sure James can't tell, so please trust me."

Mary sighed and spoke saying, "Fine!, Where is the bathroom?"

Allison pulled the tape tabs off Amber's diaper and pulled the soaked garment to the side saying, "Follow me".

Mary followed behind her friend staring at her nude adult baby girl and cooed at her. She couldn't believe she was about do this, but she knew that she was going to enjoy seeing James defeated when he gets laughed at for bring a baby to his works Halloween party.

Allison placed a plug into the bottom of the tub and turned on the water. She placed her charge into the water and turned around to Mary saying, "Jump in." 

Mary stepped into the large tub and sat down beside her daughter watching as the tub started to feel. She couldn't believe she was actually sitting her nude with her daughter in front of her friend. 

Allison noticed Mary blushing and spoke saying, "Don't be so modest I have taken care of a lot of baby men and women."

Mary spoke saying, "I am not a baby Allison."

Allison giggled saying, "Will see if we can't change that!"

Mary continued to blush watching as the water filled the tub wanting this to be over with already. 

Allison turned the water off and picked up a large cup saying, "The first thing we need to do is get all of that big girl make up off of you."

Mary stared watching her friend scoop a big thing of water into the cup and closed her eyes knowing what was coming next. The hot water flowed down her face as her ears heard the cup refilling and another cup full was dumped over her. 

Allison couldn't help but giggle seeing how different her friend looked without make up. It was like Mary was becoming her daughters twin faster and faster. She reached for the tubs drain and pulled the plug and noticed Mary staring confused at her.

"Were done already?"

Allison nodded saying, "that was all I need to do for this part."

"What about Amber?"

Allison shook her head saying, "I think she will be just fine, we just need to get you looking like her."

Mary stared confused and watched as her friend pulled two large white towels out from under the sink and used the first one to pull Amber out of the tub. She watched as her daughter allowed her friend to get quickly clean and placed her on the ground.

"Your turn."

Mary reached for the towel, but before she knew it she was quickly picked up out of the tub and was being dried off by her friend. 

"Hey!"

Allison placed Mary on the ground right beside her daughter and spoke saying, "lay right there for me while I get something."

Mary didn't have to wait very long and saw the bathroom door opening and saw an electric razor in her hand and asked, "What's that for?"

Allison walked over and got down in between Mary's leg saying, "this is to get our new little baby nice and smooth."

Mary shook her head saying, "No way! This is going a little ove...Mpfh!"

"That's enough little one! all you have done is complain! I am trying to help you, but you won't let me help! Can you be a good girl and cooperate?"

Mary laid her head back and couldn't believe her friend just stuck a large pacifier between her lips. She crossed her arms and tried to move her tongue, but the large bulb wouldn't allow her any movement."

"Buzz!"

Allison quickly shaved the hair from her friends crotch making sure to get it baby smooth just like her daughters. She looked over both of them wondering what she needed to do next and then stared at both of there hair. She knew Mary wouldn't go along with that and would have to figure something else out and knew the next thing to do was get them both dressed.

Mary felt the bulb of the pacifier leave her lips and stared up seeing Allison and spoke saying, "I am sorry."

Allison smiled saying, "It's alright! I need to go get your outfits! Can you carry Amber out into the front room and I will meet you both in there?"

Mary nodded and scooped her daughter onto her hip and followed right behind Allison. She walked towards the front room watching as Allison walked into another room and thought to herself that must be the nursery.

She placed her daughter onto the ground and got down with her when she suddenly wondered what the time was. She stared around the room and noticed a nursery style clock reading 4:55 and knew they only had an hour before James would be home. 

She was about to hop up to find Allison when she noticed her walking into the front room with a large tote and sat back down. 

Allison smiled down at them both saying, "lets get my soon to be twin baby girls dressed shall we."

Mary giggled and watched as her friend pulled out a large changing pad from the tote and placed it beside her. She sat there nervously as her tall friend gave the pad a pat with her hand motioning for her to get on top. She slowly moved on to the pad knowing what was coming next when she saw her friend grabbing one of the large comical sized baby diapers from out of the bag.

Allison giggled saying, "It's diaper time!"

Mary laid her head back and knew if she was really going to go through with this she would need to wear a diaper. She shifted her bottom up allowing her friend to place the diaper under the bottom and instantly felt the thickness from the diaper lifting herself up off the ground. 

Allison grabbed a bottle of powder and sprayed it into her friends crotch and bottom and started to rub it in seeing her friends facial expression changing quickly. She grabbed the front of the diaper and pulled it up and between her friends legs watching as the diaper bowed her legs just like any other babies.

Mary tried to close her legs, but the thickness from the diaper wasn't allowing her to do anything almost like it had left her feeling somewhat helpless. She felt the diaper getting tighter as each tape was placed. 

"All done!"

Mary felt hands coming underneath her arms as she was placed back on the ground. She turned seeing Allison place the pad underneath her daughter about to repeat the same process. She stared down at the thick diaper giving it a good rub and inspecting the large garment that she has been placing her daughter in for the last year in a half. 

She gave the diaper a good one over and before she could make another move she heard soft crinkling turned seeing Allison placing her diapered daughter right beside her. 

"Ok babies, lets get you dressed!"

Mary watched as her friend reached into the tote bag pulling out large stacks of clothing. She tried to go over towards her to help, but the thickness of the diaper wasn't allowing her to do very much.

Allison giggled and stared at her diapered friend asking, "Having a hard time in that diaper?"

Mary nodded and chuckled saying, "I have a whole new respect on why my daughter has a hard time moving now."

Allison sorted through the clothing thinking to herself none of these seem like they would work and suddenly remembered about something she had missed in the other room and knew it would be perfect. 

"I'll be right back!"

Mary watched her friend throw all of the clothing back in the bag and looked towards the clock seeing they only had 35 minutes to get home. She started to think this was beginning to be a bad idea and there wasn't going to be any way for them to pull this off.

"found it!"

Mary turned her head seeing Allison walking towards and stared at the identical matching outfits that she was walking with and started to shake her head saying, "No! I am not wearing that! You don't have anything el...Mpfh!?"

"That's going to stay in until I'm finished little one! I am done listening to you try to argue with me, but you asked for my help to turn you into Amber's twin and this will work perfectly. We only have a little time so can you be a good little baby for auntie Allison and help me get you and your sister dressed?"

Mary suckled on the pacifier and nodded her head not wanting to wear what was about to come next.

Allison dressed them both quickly in the matching outfits and stared in complete awe and if she didn't know any better would really believe the two adult baby women she was staring at were twin baby sisters. She walked over to the corner of the day care and brought over a mirror and placed it in front of both babies.

"Want to see what you look like?"

Mary eyes lit up when she saw the reflection that was staring back at her. She stared behind at her daughter Amber and couldn't believe how similar Allison had really made her look. She stared at the outfit already not believing she was sitting here wearing a frilly pink baby dress, a pair of frilly tights that had ruffles across her bottom, a bonnet, and a pair of black mary jane shoes. 

Allison saw the shock running across Mary's face and looked up towards the clock seeing they only had 20 minutes before James would be getting home. She quickly scooped Amber up first and spoke saying, "lets get you babies home!"

Mary reached her hands out and allowed Allison to help pull her up off the ground. She had to take a second, but held onto her friend's hand and waddled towards the front door. Allison opened her company car and placed Amber into the first car seat in the back and quickly buckled her up and turned watching Mary trying to open up the front seat.

"Babies ride in car seats!"

Mary tried to argue but the babbler between her lips sent the words into nothing but baby battle.

"I know baby, but if we get pulled over I can get in trouble for not having you in a car seat."

Mary felt herself being buckled in and then watched as the door closed and Allison walking back into the daycare.

She looked around seeing she didn't have her purse or phone and turned her head trying to get her friends attention, but then realized she walked back in the daycare to grab a large diaper bag.

Allison saw a look across her friends face and reached into the diaper bag pulling out her friends purse and watched as the worry look turned into a relief.

Mary sat back in the soft car seat and trying to relax wondering how this whole trick of getting back at James was getting away from her. She felt the car starting up and watched as they headed away from the daycare and towards her home. 

Allison pulled into her friends neighborhood and stared seeing James car was not in the driveway yet and smiled knowing they had made it. She placed her car in park and reached into the diaper bag and pulled out a set of keys.

"Which one is for the house?"

Mary pointed towards a gold key and watched as her friend left the car and quickly ran and opened the front door. 

Allison ran back to the car and opened the back seat and quickly unbuckled Amber and placed the baby on her hip saying, "I'll be right back for you!"

Mary stared at the cars clock seeing it already 4 minutes until James would be pulling in and hoped to god this wasn't about to turn sour on her. 

Allison placed Amber down into the playpen and noticed the clock behind the couch seeing she only had three minutes. She quickly ran back outside the front door and saw the passenger door opened and Mary trying her best to help.

Mary saw her friend walking over towards her and scooped her out of the seat and placed on her hip.

"I told you I would be right back you little stinker!"

Mary blushed and placed her head into her friends shoulder not wanting any of her neighbors to see her dressed this way and also wondered if they would even recognize her.

Allison closed the front door and walked over to the large playpen and placed Mary down inside and stared shaking her head wondering how they really pulled this off. She reached into the diaper bag and pulled out a large baby bottle saying, "If you get thirsty drink this".

Mary pointed towards her pacifier and Allison quickly removed it saying, "I will see you later tonight if everything works."

Mary didn't even get a word out watching her friend run out the front door closing it behind her. 

• Like 6

Chapter 2:

Mary sat staring off into space for a second asking herself if this was really happening. She looked towards her daughter seeing Amber playing with a large over grown teddy bear and realized James would be getting home any minute and she needed to start acting like she was no different from her own daughter. 

She stared down seeing the large baby bottle that Allison had left her and picked the bottle up placing it between her lips. She slowly suckled on the bottle feeling a rush of apple juice feel the inside her mouth and wasn't ready for so much as she pulled the nipple from her mouth sending the liquid directly on to her crotch. 

She took a breathe for a second and reinserted the bottle between her lips getting the rhythm of the bottle as she laid her head down getting herself relaxed. 

James pulled his car into the driveway and stared down at the clock seeing he was running late and hopped Mary would already be dressed. He quickly opened his door and head towards the front door needing to quickly put on his costume and get to the party. 

James opened the front door and stared around the large home saying, "Mary I'm home!"

Mary lifted her head up and saw her husband standing at the front door wondering if he had noticed her yet and watched as he headed up the stairs. She turned her head seeing her daughter laying right beside her suckling the pacifier between her lips and smiling at her. 

She lifted her head up trying to find the babbler that Allison had given her and saw it between her legs. She tried to pull herself up, but the diaper between her legs was allowing her to do much of anything. She grabbed the mesh railing of the playpen wall and realized she was getting some tension as she pulled herself into a sitting position and grabbed the large pacifier and placed it between her lips.

"Mary! Where are you?! We have to go!"

Mary eyes went wide hearing her husbands voice as she suckled on the pacifier and laid back down wondering to herself if she could really pull this off.

She heard footsteps walking down the staircase and knew everything she had planned was about to become into action. 

James stared around the room wondering where his wife could be and heard the sound of soft crinkling and stared over at the playpen seeing his baby girl laying down in the playpen. 

"Oh is daddy's little gir...What the!"

Mary tried her best to stare out in space and act like the best little baby she could, but she couldn't help but laugh inside seeing her husbands shocked reaction.

James stared confused seeing two twin baby girls laying inside the playpen and wanted to know what was going on. He looked up around the room trying to figure out where his wife was when he looked down to see a diaper bag with his wife's purse and phone inside and suddenly realized what was going on.

"Mary!? why are you dressed like our daughter?"

James stared waiting but nothing from either one of them and suddenly felt a buzz in his pocket and pulled out his phone realizing his boss was texting asking him how long he was going to be.

James stared back down and was starting to get very upset and spoke saying, "Mary enough of this! we need to get to the party! The joke is over you got me!"

Mary continued to lay back and stare off into space acting like the best baby she possibly could. 

James new his wife was trying to get even and knew he didn't have time and tried his best to tell them apart. He couldn't believe she had gone to such links seeing them both wearing matching baby dress, tights, mary janes, and huge frilly bonnets when his eye caught a soaked stain on one of the babies tights and realized he had figured it out.

James quickly scooped up who he was assuming was Mary knowing there was no way his wife would actually use a diaper. He stared at the baby on his hip saying, "Since you want to try and trick me you can spend the car ride to the party with that babbler between your lips."

Mary couldn't believe this was working and watched as her husband quickly walked out the front door and closed it behind him. She sat there for a couple of minutes wondering if she had really pulled this off. 

She stared up at the lock seeing it had been 15 minutes knowing James was gone and she had won. She grabbed the side of the mesh playpen and pulled herself into a sitting position knowing Allison would be here soon and wanted to get undressed and into something more age appropriate. 

She pulled up her dress and revealed the thick diaper between her legs knowing she was ready to get back to her normal big girl panties. She pulled the tights down from over the large diaper and grabbed at the tape tabs and pulled as hard as she could, but nothing. The tape tabs weren't coming off and realized she was stuck wearing the diaper until Allison showed up. 

She reached for the pacifier between her lips next and tried to pull it out as well, but realized just like the diaper there was no use. The baby hotel designed this items so only adults could remove them and for the time being she was just a baby woman waiting for her babysitter to arrive. 

Allison parked her car into her friends parking lot and wondered to herself if Mary was able to pull it off. She grabbed her purse and noticed the sound of buzzing come from inside and realized her phone was ringing. 

She pulled the phone out and almost giggled seeing the name James was calling her.

"Hello!" 

"Allison it's James I am guessing you know why I am calling you."

"Oh Hello James, Why would I know why you were calling?"

"Allison you can cut the crap! I am sitting here in my company's parking lot having to change my daughters dirty diaper" said James.

Allison laughed and asked, "How can I help you James?"

"How would you like to make double tonight?"

Allison chuckled asking, "What do you need me to do?"

Mary made herself occupied and played with some of the toys inside the playpen wondering where Allison could be. She picked up a baby rattle and started to shake it when she heard the sound of the front door opening and closing. 

She turned around to see Allison walking inside with a large diaper bag on her shoulders. She waved her hand over at her friend trying to get her attention and noticed her smiling and headed right towards. 

Allison stared down at her friend in the playpen saying, "There's my favorite little baby girl!"

Mary stared confused at her friend wondering to herself if she thought she was Amber. She suddenly felt herself being picked up and pulled out of the playpen as Allison carried her towards the couch. 

Allison placed the baby on her knee and started to coo at her saying, "Who's my adorable little baby! Yes you are! Yes you are!"

Mary shook her head and pointed towards her pacifier trying to get her friends attention.

Allison smiled and spoke asking, "Does the baby want to tell mommy something?"

Mary stared confused and nodded wondering why she had referred to herself as mommy.

Allison pulled the pacifier from the adult baby's lips asking, "What is it baby?"

"Allison I'm not Amber!"

Allison chuckled saying, "I know silly! and now mommy has two beautiful twin baby girls to take care of." 

Mary stared confused and spoke saying, "Allison I am not a bab..MpfH!"

Mary tried to push away from her friend, but it was no use Allison over powered the adult baby.

"Were not having any of that! I see mommy needs to show you who's in charge!"

Mary felt herself being placed on her stomach over the woman's knee and suddenly felt the back of her diaper being pulled down. 

Allison yanked the thick diaper off her baby leaving her bottom completely exposed. She lifted her hand high in the air and slammed it down as hard as she could.

"Slap!" 
"Slap!"
"Slap!"

"MPFH!"

Mary felt tears beginning to roll down her face and suddenly felt her pacifier being pulled from her lips. 

"Please stop!"

Allison stared down at the defeated baby woman asking, "Who's in charge!?"

Mary spoke quickly saying, "you are!"

"Whats my name?" asked Allison.

"Mommy!"

• Like 7

Chapter 3:

Allison placed her charges head across her shoulder rubbing her spanked bottom trying to get her to calm down. 

"Shh, Shh, Its over baby, Mommy's got you."

She tried to think of what she should do next with the new baby and stared down think she should probably get her diapers filled. She knew she had a bottle of suppository's in the diaper bag, but first needed to get the baby in a fresh diaper.

Mary wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her dress wondering to herself how this joke could of got so out of hand and not hear she was getting her bottom rubbed by her friend who had just spanked her like she some unobedient baby woman. 

"OK baby, Mommy needs to get you in a fresh diaper! So we can get ready to go."

Mary felt nervous not knowing what was about to come next, but also knew she didn't want to get another spanking.

Allison was impressed how easily Mary took to being a baby and wondered to herself if maybe she felt a little jealous about her daughter.

She placed the baby on top of the table and reached underneath grabbing one of the large garments and placing it off to the side. She stared down at the outfit seeing the only thing missing was the tights, but at least this way she would be able to tell if the baby had an accident. 

Mary felt her ankles being tugged up and a thick garment being placed under her butt once again and now was getting her second ever adult diaper. 

Allison reached her hand into the diaper bag trying to find the bottle of suppository's and grabbed the first bottle she found. She quickly pulled up the top and grabbed one of the large green pills not remembering them being so big and just through the bottle inside. She stared down at her charge seeing her staring off into space and knew she needed to get the pill inside her before she protested. 

Mary once again felt her ankles being pulled up and suddenly felt pressure on her bottom and felt something slip inside her.

"What was that!"

Allison quickly slapped the bottom of the babies leg saying, "Babies don't back talk! Do we need another spanking?"

Mary quickly shook her head saying, "No spanking Mommy!"

Allison smiled and quickly grabbed a bottle of powder and started sprinkling it into her charges crotch trying to finish the diaper change before the unsuspecting.

Mary tried to relax, but something quickly came over her like a rush of energy. She felt the thick diaper being pulled up between her legs and out of know where the thickness of the diaper rubbing against her crotch suddenly sent waves of pure Ecstasy across her body. She felt so incredibly turned on and horny. 

Allison checked over her work and noticed the baby's hand going down into the center of her crotch rubbing the thick diaper back in fourth and wondered if she was starting to wonder if she was right about her friend being jealous.

Mary rubbed the front of the diaper back and fourth with her free hand and suddenly felt something inside telling her to slip her thumb between her lips letting out soft moans between every breathe.

Allison chuckled and wondered if Mary was playing with her or she had stumbled upon some random kink of hers.

"Does the baby like her diapers?"

Mary nodded her head slowly and rubbed the front of her diaper even harder like it was the most important thing to her. 

Allison placed her hand on the bottom of the diaper and gave it a couple pats not expecting what happened next.

Mary felt a rush of energy rushing towards her bladder and bowels not even caring pushed down as hard as she could still rubbing on the front of her diaper as she messed,wet, and orgasm all at the same time.

"Oh Yeth Mommy!" 

Allison stared down at the discolored diaper and had to stop herself from laughing seeing the now sagging diaper. 

"Oh....I see the baby is really enjoying this now huh?"

Mary's mind felt like a switch turned and instantly felt the warm mess around her bottom and crotch. She felt her mind starting to think again and suddenly questioned why her thumb was between her lips, but the odd sensation of suckling on it calmed her down. 

She suddenly felt herself being placed on a padded surface and looked up to see she was sitting in her daughters nursery and looked up to see Allison grabbing another one of the large diapers and smiling down at her. 

"Is my baby ready for another diaper?"

Mary softly nodded not remembering herself even using her diaper, but laid back allowing her friend to get her changed. She felt the diaper being pulled away from her legs and felt cold wipes beginning to clean the messy and wet accident suddenly removing her thumb away from her lips as shock came over her.

"What are you doing!? Why am I covered in poop!?"

Allison finished the last wipe and stared at her confused wondering what was up and giggled saying, "What do you mean Mary? You just made mommy this big present down stairs?"

Mary stared shockingly and couldn't remember anything and the last thing she could remember was being spanked by Allison. She was already tired of this little game she was playing and wanted to be treated like her friend and not some stupid baby.

"Allison let me dow...Mpfh!"
"Suckle"

Allison waved her finger at her baby charge saying, "I thought we were under the same page on who was in charge little one? Does mommy need to give you another spanking?"

Mary shook her head slowly feeling her mind switching again and felt peaceful with each rhythm she made suckling on her pacifier. 

Allison stared confused seeing the baby now completely relaxed now really wondering if this was some joke she was trying to pull on her. She grabbed the powder and a fresh diaper out from under the changing table and proceeded to change her baby.

She finished powdering and pulled the thick diaper up between the baby's legs making sure to get it nice and tight just incase another big accident was to come. She couldn't believe how fast the suppository took off and thought to herself maybe she was hold it in because she was in the diaper.

Mary's mind was relaxed and suddenly felt the thickness of the diaper and once again placed her hand on top giving it a couple of nice pats. 

Allison chuckled and picked the freshly changed baby up saying, "lets get you down in the playpen, I am sure daddy will be home in a little while."

• Like 4

Chapter 4:

Allison stared up towards the clock seeing it getting closer and closer to 9 pm knowing James would be home soon. She stared into the playpen watching Mary as she bounced up and down inside. She couldn't figure out what was going on not understanding why Mary had given in so easily or why she all of a sudden was acting like a complete infant. 

She had changed her diaper twice in the last hour and every time she had changed her it was like Mary suddenly turned into a confused adult and once she was changed into a fresh diaper she turned into a little baby. 

She couldn't understand what was going on and knew this had to be some kind of trick she was playing on her. She chuckled staring into the playpen seeing her charge laying on her stomach with her thick diaper spread out on full display. She noticed the tiredness in her eyes and wondered if all of this was making her tired and really wondered if this really was a trick or Mary had some secret adult baby fetish that she had never told her about.

Allison pulled out her phone seeing she didn't have any missed calls and thought about what James could be up to, knowing that she was more than ready for this joke to be over with. Maybe when he got home she could get to the bottom of this whole baby thing Mary was doing. She stared back over to the playpen seeing Mary's hand rubbing the front of her diaper and suddenly knew this had to be some joke she was playing and had caught her playing with her diaper. 

"The little baby likes to play with her diaper huh?"

Allison stared in the baby's eyes seeing her completely zoned out and picked the baby up. 

She walked over to the couch cooing at her baby friend saying, "Mommy's going to feed you some num nums!" 

Allison stared confused seeing her friend completely still zoned out and wondered what was going on. She was going to break the baby out of her one way or another.

"Let's get this dress off you baby so we don't get it all dirty!"

She pulled the dress off the baby leaving her completely nude except the thick diaper between her legs noticing that Mary's hand was still pressing down in her crotch and wondered if she was getting off on this.

She placed the baby down into her lap and proceeded to take off her shirt revealing her large perky D cups in front of her friends face and grabbed her hand releasing it from her crotch saying, "That's enough of that little one, Mommy wants to feed you!"

Allison pulled the pacifier from the baby's mouth, quickly replacing it with her large nipple, and instantly felt Mary latch onto her breast, suckling on it like a woman possessed. She stared in disbelief feeling her breast being suckled by her friend and started to feel herself becoming wet from excitement. 

She stared down at her friend's diaper, seeing her hand once again rubbing the outside shell of the large plastic diaper and placed her own hand on top of it as well,  rubbing it back and forth. She felt the wet garment, noticing that it was soaked beyond belief and realized just how wet and turned on the baby really was. 

She felt her right breast beginning to become a little sore and pulled the baby's head back and switched over to the other one instantly feeling the suckling continued. She felt herself becoming excited again and stared back down at the diaper seeing her hand rubbing even harder. She bit her lip and placed her hand down the front of the diaper sticking her fingers into the baby's soaked cunt. 

She felt her hand having a tougher time getting movement and yanked the diaper off and continued finger fucking the baby while she suckled on her large breast.

Mary's mind was so horny and filled with ecstasy she suddenly felt herself being fucked and didn't care what was between her lips as she orgasmed loudly with an ear piercing shout.

Unbeknownst to the two women, the front door was opening and there stood Mary's husband. 

Allison felt her nipple being released and stared up seeing James with Amber on his hip with a confused look across his face. 

Mary was beginning to calm herself down and finally opened up her eyes wondering what was going on to see a pair of large tits between her eyes. She suddenly realized what was between her lips and wondered to herself why she couldn't remember anything and turned her head to see James carrying her daughter with a large baby bed right beside them. 

Allison broke the confused silence and asked James, "Umm, how was the party?"

James smiled, "It was actually a lot of fun, I informed my boss of my new adoption and they gave me this wonderful new bassinet for our new little Mary."

Mary shook her head and tried to get up, but suddenly felt herself being overpowered and being carried over towards the large baby bed. 

"James please!"

Allison smiled asking, "James can you grab me a fresh diaper so we can get her dressed for the night?"

James walked over and smiled down at his wife saying, "absolutely, now we can finally start a family with our two little twins here."

Mary felt tears rolling down her cheeks from her eyes and shook herself, trying to get free, but suddenly heard giggling and opened her eyes to see both Allison and James laughing at her. 

"Wh..a..t's so funny?"

James chuckled saying, "I got you!"

Allison shook her head saying, "Mary this was his idea, I am so sorry for getting all serious on you." 

Mary felt herself being lowered onto her feet and shook her head in anger not believing both of them would do such a thing and stormed off to the bathroom.

"How about you get Amber in bed and I will go and talk to her."

James nodded saying, "that's a good idea, we don't need her killing us in our sleep tonight."

Mary was washing her face in the bathroom when she suddenly looked up to see Allison topless right beside her. 

"What do you want?"

Allison pleaded and spoke asking, "Can we talk? Please?"

Mary noticed the upset look on her friend's face and sighed. "Fine...talk"

Allison grabbed her friends hand and ushered her back into the living room and over to the couch. 

"I am sorry ok, I got a little carried away."

Mary stared scared, still afraid of Allison and spoke saying, "You hurt me."

Allison nodded her head saying, "I know, I just thought you were enjoying yourself."

"Why would you think that?"

Allison stared confused saying, "Everytime I had you in diapers I couldn't keep you from getting off in them."

Mary stared at her with a confused look on her face. "I don't remember that...I actually don't remember a lot of things...."

Allison smiled. "I think you remember everything and are simply too embarrassed to admit you liked it." 

Mary shook her head. "Allison that's crazy, all I remember is the spanking an...Mpfh!"

"And being mommy's little baby?"

Allison watched as Mary laid on her back and suddenly wondered to herself, 'could I have really done that?'

She reached into her diaper bag pulling out a spare diaper, changing supplies, and 2 bottles. She stared at the bottle of suppositories and then at the other one. It was a bottle she was given from the baby hotel that was used for patients in training to get them used to being babies. She pulled the lid off the bottle and stared inside seeing the large pill and noticed how similar they looked to the suppository only bigger and now realized what was happening to Mary.

She knew every time a pacifier or her thumb was stuck between her lips all she would know is to be a baby and everytime she wore a diaper she would enjoy herself. She stared up at the stairs seeing James hadn't come down yet and then over to the bassinet shrugging her shoulders thinking to herself, "James did say that he wanted me to make her Amber's twin..."

Happy Halloween

• Like 8
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...