LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So excited that I can hardly sleep!!!

DiscreetDL

So me and my girlfriend are both DL and like to regress from time to time to relive stress and I have a childhood friend named Stephanie (she's ok with me using her name on here) and I met her when we were both 6 and she has to wear diapers 24/7 due to being urinary incontinent and she likes to do the carer roll and she has invited us to her house for some ageplay stuff because she set up a playroom that might be a full nursery so me and my girlfriend are going today and are staying the whole week! I can hardly sleep and we have to leave by 9am today 

I'm being a bit bad because I'm using my phone and mommy steph took our stuff at the door but I snuck my phone in my diapee when she was doing the dishes. I knew she had a house but its nicer than I expected, her house is two floors but its built into the side of a hill so the upstairs is the first floor and the downstairs is the basement and has a sliding glass door that leads outside The basement is the playroom and were in our bedroom/nursery right now in the crib.  I'm going to hide my phone under the mattress so mommy can't find it and were still in the same diapees we came in two Rearz Safaris, mine wet and my girlfriend messed hers before falling asleep so its kind of stinky in here

• Like 1

Well now that we have come home I can say what happened the rest of the week. On Tuesday we woke up and Steph came in and asked us if we wanted a bath in the morning or at night, we both said at night, she then changed us into two Cushies and we ate breakfast, she made us pancakes, we were going to go outside and play but it started raining so we stayed in our playroom and me and my girlfriend were wearing just our diapers and while we were playing she wet her diaper and started rubbing it and this gave me an erection which she noticed and crawled over to me and said in a sexy tone "does my wet diapee make you hard?" then she got on top of me and started rubbing her crotch against mine and I said "Hey mommy will be mad if she see's us being naughty", well Steph was mad because she came down the stairs while this was going on and gave us both a spanking on our diapered butts then decided if we wanted to be naughty in our diapers she would help us and used a vibrator to get us both to come. After eating lunch we went back to playing until bath time when we went upstairs she took our wet diapers off and she bathed us together in the tub, changed us into fresh Cushies then watched cartoons until bed time which she asked us if we were hungry we said yes then Steph undid her shirt and bra and had us breastfeed then we went to bed.

Wednesday was really fun, the day started like usual I woke up dry then soaked my diaper before Steph came in to change us, we ate and played outside on a swing set, then came in took a bath, watched TV then went to bed in Little Pawz. Except Steph went to bed me and my girlfriend decided to be adventurous, we climbed out of the crib and got the gate down then crawled upstairs to wander around and explore, after exploring the upstairs we went downstairs, opened the sliding glass door and went outside and crawled around in her back yard and down to the small creek that runs through a part of her property. As we crawled back I felt a cramp in my stomach since I didn't poop for the last few days and while crawling back I loaded my diaper and it basically ballooned out, my girlfriend also messed her diaper and we crawled back, closed the door and went to bed.

Thursday we woke up and the room didn't smell very nice, Steph walks in and says "smells like my little babies made some big messes last night", were on our knees leaning up against the side of the crib and she comes over and squishes our messy diapers and comments on my really full diaper "Woah looks like the last few days finally came out" she said while squishing my diaper and said that she would get into fresh diapers right away, me and my girlfriend both said "we don't need fresh diapees just yet" so she lets us stay in our dirty diapers for a while, well after an hour we both had soaked our diapers and she changed us into double Rearz Safari diapers with some booster pads in them and it made us waddle around when playing outside. The entire day was spent in our thick diapers playing inside and outside and after our bath she put us back into double Safari with booster pads in them.

The only thing that notably happened on Friday was us sneaking out at night again in our doubled up diapers and waddling around in the backyard and Saturday we got our diapers changed for the last time in the morning but she did it in the bathroom not on the changing table which I took the opportunity to pee while she was putting powder on me, she put both of us in Cushies diapers then we left and went home. 

• 1 month later...