LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gust Of Wind

This is my first story, so feedback is greatly appreciated. It's starting off slow, but I'll definitely work my way to the racy stuff in later parts.

It's very self-indulgent.

It started with a gust of wind, which wasn’t an unusual occurence for an April day. Dan was leaning against the scaffolding erected around the facade of Louis Hall, trying to get his lighter to catch in between gusts of wind. The rickety steel frame provided little shelter from the elements, it shook as the canvas covers over the ornamental stonework three stories up snapped and cracked with the wind. He was people watching while he waited for his Primatology class to start. They study of primates was one of the University’s points of recognition, but he’d been stuck in it by registering too late and the University’s mandate that a degree include twelve hours of science courses. He found the grooming habits of macaques to be of little interest and a weak reason to get out of bed at seven in the morning. So, to distract himself from the impending two and a half hours of tedium he loitered outside, people watching and smoking cigarettes.

Today wasn’t conducive to either past-time, the wet wind made the Luckies soggy and drove people to cluster sullenly around any shelter. He was stubbing out his second cigarette when he caught sight of a particularly attractive ash-blonde across the quad. She was gorgeous in her sweater and long flower-print skirt, but walked with a terseness and self-consciousness that seemed out of place on a girl so obviously good-looking. Dan made brief eye contact with her as she passed, she had gray eyes, and they exchanged brief nods by way of greeting. He watched her out of the corner of his eye as she strode away.

It’s here that the aforementioned gust of wind comes into the story. It whistled in between the buildings, shook the budding trees, and slithered across a brick fence before it caught the hem of the girl’s skirt and lifted it into the air. Her hand came round automatically to straighten the errant garment, but not before Dan saw her underwear. They looked like very full cut panties with what looked like teddy bears printed on them, and were fairly baggy, especially toward the crotch. She turned around quickly to see if anyone had noticed, rested her eyes briefly on Dan, and then started walking again, albeit a bit faster.

He wondered briefly about her choice of underwear. She seemed the type that would prefer something more fashion-forward. Maybe, he thought, it’s a religious thing. Her clothing was slim-fitting, but modest. It slipped from his mind as he walked into class.

The lecture was long, and once again tedious. He had managed to pay attention for the first ten or so minutes, but when the professor began displaying slides of the genitalia of various primates his mind, perhaps out of self-preservation, cut loose from the moorings of sincere concentration and drifted gently into the waters of daydream.

When the class ended, Dan walked back outside while trying to bring his head back down to the present. He went back to his spot against the scaffolding, lit a cigarette, and started people-watching. The quad was now full of people walking to and from classes. Many people were congregating around the scaffold, taking advantage of what little shelter it offered.

Dan spotted the girl again through the tangle of metal tubing. She was underneath a wooden platform on which supplies were stored, talking to a somewhat older-looking girl. The pair looked alike. Dan wondered if they were related, and was beginning to think about her peculiar choice of underwear when a sharp snapping noise and a shudder throughout the entire scaffold broke him away from his thoughts. He looked up.

Part of the canvas covering the carvings that were being restored had broken it’s bindings and was being tugged strongly by the wind. When the next gust came along, the canvas broke free a bit further. Dan watched as the bindings broke faster and faster, until the sheet was bound only on either end of the scaffold, and was furled high into the air like a ship’s sail. Another gust came and caught the makeshift sail, tilting the entire scaffold away from the building, only to have it rebound when the steel cable securing it to the building snapped taut. Several small tools, along with buckets and containers came tumbling down, crashing into the paved walkway below. People were laughing while running away from the mass of shuddering metal. The gusts kept coming shaking more loose items free. People were eagerly watching them tumble to the ground; it was a break from the monotony of lectures.

Then came a sharp crack, like thunder, as a violent wind caught the canvas and pulled it hard into the sky. Several people jumped, startled by the noise, and everyone with a hat was fighting to keep it atop their heads. The cables strained against the weight of the scaffolding, humming with a low, warped acoustic noise, as if they were giant guitar strings being wound too tightly. Suddenly one cable gave way quickly followed by a second, then a third. The structure groaned ominously, and people were fast backing away, suddenly aware of the danger posed by several tons of metal likely to collapse.

The scaffolding did not rebound this time, and instead stayed leaning outward from the building. It was bent in the middle, as the columns designed for vertical support had to contend with the added stress.

This was about the time Dan saw a pile of boards fall over and the two girls, uninjured, tried to extricate themselves from the jumble of debris.

Then came the loud, stomach-binding wail of metal reaching the point of fracture, and the entire three stories and several hundred feet of scaffolding began a slow-motion collapse. It started at the far end of the building as the corner leg buckled, and gave out.

Dan saw the two girls still struggling with the boards and other items of construction blocking their way. He sprinted for them, racing against the falling structure, and by sheer adrenaline managed to grab them each by the waist and lift them free from the pile. He didn’t say a word, just half shoved, half carried them away from the building.

Far above, a bundle of concrete reinforcing bar that had so far resisted falling started sliding, and with a shudder of the platform, and tipped over the edge. It clipped a pole and the bars came undone from their bundle, separating into shower of deadly missiles. Almost everyone was watching Dan and the two girls dart for safety, and they saw the bars come down like a dropped box of toothpicks. The first bar hit Dan in the shoulder and it drove him to the ground as if he had been hit by a massive hammer. In a blinding moment of red pain, he felt his right knee explode as another bar pierced the joint like a javelin. He feebly tried to cover his head, and was aware he was being hit, but he didn’t feel anything.

Then he lost consciousness.

Waking in the hospital was no different than waking at home, and Dan was confused as he slowly blinked his eyes open for the first time in almost three days. He felt tired, more than he ever had before, and the room was wrong. It was white and blue, and sunlight was pouring in through a huge window. He tried to sit up, and his body protested by sending him a liberal amount of pain. He went limp and tried to think.

No memory of a party. He hadn’t been drinking. He thought some more, forcing the thoughts through the fog in his head. He looked over and saw the tube coming out of his arm, and realized that he must be in a hospital. He couldn’t remember how he got there. Was it a car crash? He didn’t remember driving. A bar fight? He hadn’t been to a bar in almost a month. He’d been at school. As soon as he thought of the school, the memory came back. The wind. The scaffold. The two girls. And the pain that had driven him to the ground. He groaned, beginning to think that he may be badly hurt. A nurse, hearing his cry, stuck her head in around the doorway. She turned and shouted something down the hall, and came to his bedside.

“Daniel,” she said, in a soft but serious voice, “I’m nurse Bennett, do you know where you are?” Dan nodded weakly.

“‘ospital,” he croaked. His throat felt very raw.

“Yes, St. Michael’s, do you know what year it is?” Dan nodded again.

“Very good, do you know what month it is? Can you remember what happened?”

“April,” he choked, “school.” Nurse Bennett smiled and gently patted his hand.

“That’s right, you got hurt pretty bad in the accident. Once you got to the hospital they rushed you into surgery, and you’ve been out for three days.” She paused. “It got into the news what you did. One of the reporters for your school’s paper had his camera on hand. The picture made was on the front page.” She regarded Dan for a moment, “It was very brave what you did,” she added. There was an expression on her face that seemed odd, but Dan couldn’t figure it out.

He was struggling to keep up with the information. What he really wanted was some water, and was about to ask for it but the nurse was way ahead of him, and had a cup ready. He sipped the cool water, it tasted sweet to his dry mouth, and immediately made his throat feel better. Dan thanked her, and she smiled. Nurse Bennett was an older woman, and with her slightly graying hair pulled back into a ponytail she looked like business, but her face radiated kindness and she was the picture of benevolence. Michelangelo would have used her face for the Pietá if she’d been alive to model.

There was a moment of silence for Dan to take another sip of water before a jovial red-faced doctor swept into the room like an exuberant Labrador.

“Hey there tiger, how’re you feeling today?” the doctor boomed by way of introduction, and the sheer volume made Dan wince. He already didn’t like this guy.

“Fine.”

“Wonderful, wonderful,” said the doctor while studying his clipboard, “looks like you made quite the hero of yourself slugger, huh? Rescuing two young damsels in distress.” Dan didn’t say anything in response, but the doctor was unperturbed.

“Well big guy, you took quite a hurtin’ when all that went hell in a handbasket. Busted your right knee, broke your left clavicle,- that’s a shoulder bone,- pierced the left lung and cracked a few ribs, one of the bars gotcha in the butt and almost came out through your dingle but stopped against your pubic bone instead. Close call on the one, eh?” The doctor winked suggestively and looked down at the clipboard. “You also took quite a floggin’ to your noggin.” He withdrew a small penlight from his coat pocket. “Let’s get you checked out.”

The doctor checked Dan’s eyes, made sure all the fingers and toes were able to wiggle, and jotted down some numbers from the bank of machines next to the bed.

“Well champ,” the doctor said, “you’re doing great for havin’ a ton’a’metal come down on top of you.” Dan grunted in response. The loud-mouth in the white coat kept on talking.

“You’ve got a tough couple of months ahead of you ace. We did the best we could with the knee, but you’re probably going to limp a bit on the cold days. The ribs are gonna be hurtin’ but they’ll heal pretty fast. The shoulder wasn’t too bad, it’s just gonna have to rest for a while. We’ll have to wait until your bladder heals enough to take out the catheter though.” Dan nodded, half-listening. It took a second to register the doctor’s words. Once his brain raised a red flag, he almost tried to sit up in alarm, but remembered just in time to keep still.

“Waitwaitwait what fucking catheter?” he swore. Dan put his good arm under the bed sheet and gingerly conducted a touch test of his cash and prizes. Sure enough, there was a tube snaking out the end of his penis. “What the hell, why is it in?” The doctor put his hands on his hips.

“Well hoss, that one that went through your butt hit the bladder and shredded it pretty good, it’ll take while to heal,” the doctor explained, “we can’t take it out because it’s severely weakened. You ever blown a balloon up too much?” Dan shuddered at the thought.

“How long are we talking?”

“Well ace,” paused the doctor, thinking, “I’m not going to lie. It might take awhile. Six months at the shortest, year and a half at the longest. Whenever a urologist gives us the go ahead.” The doctor noted the anger mixed with horror on Dan’s face. “Look at the bright side,” said the doctor, giving Dan a pat on the foot, “you won’t have to get up during movies.”

Dan groaned and put a hand over his eyes. Nurse Bennett, who had seen news like this delivered before, offered some consolation.

“Daniel, look at it this way. People have woken up without legs or arms, or even to find that they can’t move their body at all. You’re lucky, this is only temporary for you. You’re young still, six months or a year is going to be a blink of the eye when you look back on it.”

The logic was sound, Dan had to admit, and he hadn’t thought about how much worse he could have been injured. One question, which up until now had been silent, raised it’s hand and begged for attention.

“But what if I want to, you know,” he said, making a sexual gesture.

“I don’t follow,” said the doctor.

“Uh, enjoy the company of a woman, or myself, like” Dan stammered. The doctor still looked puzzled, he apparently didn’t have much experience in this particular field. It took him a moment, but slowly the realization dawned on him.

“Erm, well, you physically can’t have intercourse, and doing it yourself would be painful, because the catheter blocks the path from the testes.” The doctor’s red face got a little redder. “If that is very important to you, we could have a urologist install a stent in the sphincter so you won’t retain urine. Then you could wear absorbent underwear.”

Dan thought about it. Did he have a choice? Diapers or a tube with no sex. It was obvious. He gave an exasperated sigh.

“I’ll keep the damn tube.”

The first week in the hospital passed slowly. Several reporters had come the day after he’d woken up, but Dan knew how quickly fame faded and all but blew them off entirely. It was lonely, he really didn’t have any friends who would visit and as for his parents, well, he hadn’t spoken with them for years and could care less. None of this went unnoticed by Nurse Bennett, who had begun making it a point to visit with Dan every day. It was almost as if she had adopted him. She spent time with him as a nurse, and she always stayed a bit after her shift just to talk. The first day he had tried to get out of bed was a complete disaster, he’d collapsed and pulled the catheter out as he fell. It hurt to have it pulled out, but was worse to have another one put back in. He felt weak and helpless, he couldn’t even stand on his own. Suddenly, the impending start of physical therapy became something to be dreaded, and not a welcome milestone in his recovery.

Halfway through his second week in the hospital Dan woke to voices outside the door to his room. One was clearly Nurse Bennett’s, but he didn’t recognize the other.

“But I don’t even know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say much, just introduce yourself and thank him.” It was clearly Nurse Bennett.

“Mom, he probably doesn’t want to see me! Why would he?” Presumably, this voice belonged to Nurse Bennett’s daughter. But why would Nurse Bennett want her daughter to talk to Dan? The rest of the conversation was drowned out by somebody being paged over the intercom and a cart rolling noisily down the hall. Dan strained to hear anything else, but apparently they were done talking. There were a few moments of quiet before the door creaked open and a girl walked in. The girl. From the quad. There was an awkward moment before she spoke.

“Hi.” Dan greeted her the same way. There was another awkward pause before she walked up to the bed.

“I’m Colette, thank you for saving me and my sister’s lives.” She extended her hand and Dan shook it.

“You’re welcome.”

Colette took a seat in the chair next to the bed, and straightened out the skirt she was wearing.

“It was really brave,” she ventured. Dan shrugged.

“I wasn’t thinking about it at the time, I just saw you two and,-”

“No I really mean it, you weren’t even the closest to us and nobody else even moved.”

Neither of them knew what to say. The sat in silence for a minute before Colette almost burst into tears.

“I’m so so sorry, I didn’t mean for you to get hurt, I didn’t even get a bruise and you almost died,” she choked out. Dan wasn’t prepared for the sudden display for emotion.

“It’s not the bad, really. It sucks getting hurt but the only thing that really sucks is...” he trailed off, aware of what he was about to divulge. Colette looked at him, she was obviously holding back tears.

“What really sucks?”

“Oh, nothing,” Dan said. Colette grabbed his forearm.

“No, please, tell me. Please?”

“Uh, one of the bars that hit me in the back went into my abdomen and messed up my bladder so I have to have a catheter in. For a while they tell me.” Colette bit her lip to keep from sobbing.

“It’ll get better, right?”

Dan nodded. Out of embarrassment and lack of things to say he kept talking.

“It’s embarrassing. I’m 21 and I have a catheter in. They even offered to take it out so that I could wear diapers!”

Colette was silent. Dan kept talking.

“Can you imagine that? What would people say? I’d feel gross,” Dan added.

“It wouldn’t be so bad,” said Colette, a bit coldly. Dan, not truly a master of subtle signs, kept on talking.

“Well, could you imagine what people would say and think? I couldn’t go out in public.”

“It really wouldn’t be so bad.”

“Yeah, but wearing-”

“I wear diapers!” Colette shouted.

There was an awkward moment to end all awkward moments. Dan felt like a complete douche-bag. There was only one thing he could think of saying, so he said it.

“Why?”

“Because I’d pee myself otherwise.”

“I meant that-”

“I know what you meant. It’s a nerve defect. I’ve been wearing them since I was born,” she explained, keeping her face blank.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“I know you didn’t, I didn’t mean to yell either. It’s just I went through the same thing a long time ago,” Colette thought for a moment and then added, “I even tried using a catheter for a while, but they hurt and were uncomfortable so I went back to diapers. Anyway, thank you for saving me again.”

Dan nodded.

“You’re welcome,” he said. “Uh, so was that what I saw that day when the wind blew your skirt up?” Colette blushed crimson.

“Oh God, you saw those?”

Dan nodded, afraid he was about to offend her again.

“I didn’t mean to, it just happened, I mean, do they make diapers that big? With teddy bears? I was just curious.”

Colette put her hands over her face.

“They don’t really make them. I made them, I was wearing cloth that day and those were plastic pants. I’m so embarrassed.”

“Don’t be,” Dan said, sincerely, “they were cute.” Now it was Colette’s turn to be surprised.

“What, really?”

“Yes, with the skirt and sweater you looked very fashionable and the teddy bears kind of contrasted that. So it didn’t seem like you were super hung up on clothes. I don’t know it’s hard to explain. You looked very take-charge in the clothes, but sort of vulnerable at the same time. You’re also very pretty.” Colette blushed again.

“You mean it? Nobody’s ever told me that before.”

“Get out of here.”

“I mean it,” she said brushing a loose hair out of her face, “everybody at my highschool knew I wore diapers. Nobody ever really paid attention to me. I didn’t catch any shit, but everybody knew and stayed away.” She glanced down at her feet.

“I still can’t believe that nobody has said that to you. What about your classes now?”

Colette shook her head. “Most of them are lectures with lots of people, so it’s just sitting and listening. This is my first semester. I graduated last year but didn’t start right away, I’m only eighteen.”

“Well that’s crap. You’re beautiful, diapers or not.”

Colette smiled. “Thank you.”

The conversation shifted to more esoteric topics from there. They talked about music for a while, and found they shared tastes. Dan was also amazed to find her eager to talk about books and poetry. She didn’t talk about popular authors, rather she knew her stuff about all the big names and some obscure names from the English literary canon, which Dan hadn’t until he’d spent two years in college reading. She was as smart as she was beautiful. She planned on going to either medical school or graduate school. She also boasted about her prowess with video games, and promised Dan a match when he was released from the hospital.

Dan found himself quickly attracted to the girl, who could talk long but also still seem shy at the same time. He was irritated when Nurse Bennett told him it was time for him to get some sleep, but Colette quickly promised to come back the next day. She left the room smiling, after a drawn out goodbye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very, very good. ;) I like your story. :P It's well wrtten and easy to read. The plot is outstanding. :lol: Don't quit keep it going. I'm dying to read more. :thumbsup:

Baby Jay NY

Hey dlstl,

This is a really great story! i'm impressed for your first effort!! Don't feel the need to "rush along to the racy stuff", as you're doing quite well so far in developing the characters and our interest in them. i'm certainly looking forward to the continuation of this and also certainly welcome you to the DD Forum Board!

Best soggy wishes,

Latexman :)

Hey dlstl,

This is a really great story! i'm impressed for your first effort!! Don't feel the need to "rush along to the racy stuff", as you're doing quite well so far in developing the characters and our interest in them. i'm certainly looking forward to the continuation of this and also certainly welcome you to the DD Forum Board!

Best soggy wishes,

Latexman :)

Heh, I'm an Enlish major with some creative writing classes under my belt so writing isn't anything new to me. I'll probably get some more out real soon, been a busy weekend for me. But, after one more final I'll be done for the summer and have plenty of time to read and write.

Thanks for the feedback everybody! I really appreciate it.

It was raining outside, drops sullenly pattered against the window and a diffused gray light washed through the room like a sickness. He mulled over yesterday in his head. He was in physical therapy again when he fell, and the therapist hadn’t been quick enough to grab him before he hit the ground. Out of all his injuries, the knee hurt the most;- there was no contending that. Even with painkillers there was a persistent ache, and when he was working on getting strength in the joint back, it often flared into a sharp agony that ran up and down his leg, and would only abate several hours later.

But, like the first time he had gone to therapy, he’d managed to yank the catheter out, and when the therapist had helped Dan up, he’d noted the catheter bag looked particularly dark and Dan felt warm. So, it wasn’t a stretch by any means for the doctors to figure out it was an infection. But, considering his wound they’d opted, much to his dismay, to introduce a camera into the area and do a bit more poking around than usual. Then they’d told him he was going to have to have that stent put in, and cited the dangers of sepsis and kidney infection as reasons to do so.

They put it in that day under local anaesthetic, and the urologist had shown him the tiny little piece of metal that was smaller than a pencil eraser, yet was adding five grand to his insurance bill. It opened and closed under a preset pressure, the doctor had explained, and would hold his sphincter open as well.

So now he sat here and grimaced to himself every time he shifted and felt the plastic between his legs rustle and rub against the inside of his thighs. Prior to getting the stent put in, they’d instructed him to avoid fluids and afterward had told him to drink as much as possible. Dan wasn’t keen on that idea, but knew he’d only be delaying the inevitable. It felt so bizarre to be diapered. He’d tried to remember what it had been like as a baby, but couldn’t remember anything. It was at the absolute forefront of his mind, but when he started daydreaming he’d roll over or sit up without feeling it between his legs. And then he wet himself for the first time.

He sat up quick, too quick, and elicited a slight twinge from his shoulder. He could feel his sphincter trying to contract over and over, a response learned from almost two decades of being toilet-trained. It was hot, and he could feel the pee run down over his sack and split into little rivulets, some which went to his thighs and some went down the cracks of his ass. It was by any means a large pee, it hardly ranked bigger than a pre-movie precautionary piss, but the new sensations where a tad overwhelming. Dan was surprised to find out that it didn’t feel gut-churningly revolting or gross in the slightest, just. . .weird. Different.

The diaper did its job quickly and soaked up the wetness. He flexed his legs gingerly, and felt the faint squish of the gel and noted that the diaper seemed less crinkly.

Now what? He looked at the page button next to his bed, but decided against pressing it. Dan didn’t know what exactly was going to happen when he would tell someone that he needed to get changed; plenty of possibilities crossed his mind, and some were far to terrifying to speak of. He laid himself back down on the bed and started daydreaming again, this time about Colette. It didn’t take him long to fall asleep.

EDIT: I have mastered the use of the HTML Mark-Up code for indenting. And there was much rejoicing.

Dan woke up to Ms. Bennett (he had started calling her Ms. Bennett after she and Colette had begun spending so much time with him) pulling his sheets down. He was groggy, like he always was with such a pharmaceutical cocktail in his system, but enough neurons were firing that he quickly gripped the situation.

“Oh, hey, Ms. Bennett I need to go get changed,” he said, eyeing warily the diaper and what looked to be wipes on the rolling table next to her. Ms. Bennett nodded at him.

“It looks like you leaked a little bit, these damn hospital diapers are awful. I’ll have to bring in some of the brand Colette normally uses. They work so much better,” she said, matter-of-factly. She continued chatting while she made Dan roll over and spread out a blue square of absorbent padding on the bed. At some point Dan knew he was going to have to say or do something, but this situation, like so many others in the past week, were nowhere in his repertoire of social interactions. Here was this girl,- forget that,- grown-ass woman getting ready to change him. Complicated enough for a college age guy, but he also was amorous of her daughter. The truth of it struck hard;- his crush’s mom was going to change his diaper! Dear. God.

To further add to it, she was still chatting like it was nothing out of the ordinary. She grabbed the diaper off the table.

“Ms. Bennett I’m perfectly capable,” he said, reaching as if to take the diaper from her. She lightly smacked his hand away.

“I know that. It’s hospital policy, just like getting rolled out on a wheelchair. And don’t be so modest, I can’t honestly tell you how many times you’ve done this.”

“I’m sure you’ve done it a fair number,”- she ripped the tapes on one side, “of times but it’s entirely,”- the other side, “new to me and. . .”- then she pulled the wet diaper down, and much to his own surprise down he found that he raised his hips without really thinking about it. The air felt cold on his dick, and he felt goose bumps raise of his legs. He instinctively tried to cover himself but she intercepted his hands and guided him away.

“Colette said she was planning on coming by later,” said Ms. Bennett, taking a wipe from the container.

“Oh,” said Dan. It was the only thing he could think of. She brought the wipe to his skin and started to clean him up. First on one of his hips, but she quickly got to his dick and swiftly, but tenderly, wiped around his shaft and balls. The alcohol on the wipe evaporated and was cold, but despite the embarrassment and the chill he found he was getting aroused and his dick was soon hard as rock. In reality, here movements were measured, fast, and professional, but to Dan she seemed to be going agonizingly slow,- each time she wiped down his shaft, or the skin just inside his thigh where his leg joined his hips, a shiver went up his spine and another wave of nervous adrenaline into his stomach. It felt like forever, but once she stopped the momentary desire for her to keep going made itself known before he quickly exiled such a thought from his mind.

He was blushing furiously, his face felt like he’d just walked into a warm room from a bitterly cold winter’s day. Ms. Bennett put one hand under his ankle and motioned for him to lift his legs up. She helped him, mindful of his still aching knee, and wiped down the crack of ass even making sure to clean his hole. She lowered his legs back down and made him raise his hips again and slid the new diaper under him and taped it up.

“Collette told me she was going to be here around five,” said Ms. Bennett cinching the used diaper in an opaque plastic bag and picking up the wipes, “so she ought to be here soon.” Dan looked at the clock. It was just past a quarter to five. The embarrassment of the past hundred or so seconds left his mind when he thought about seeing Colette again. Ms. Bennett smiled, aware of the obvious change in Dan’s body language when she mentioned her daughter. “Let me know if you need anything, I think Colette was planning on bringing by some food,” she said, leaving the room.

“Will do.”

I won't add my 2 cents worth, as the story is worth so much more that that. A great story line, rather predictable, but well done, but I wouldn't think with all of his injuries that he would have been very capable of such an event. But I still enjoyed it emensely. May you have many more such stories yet to come and even more to this one.

but I wouldn't think with all of his injuries that he would have been very capable of such an event.

Weelllll, consider the girl in the story. Now consider yourself. I know for me, it would take much more than a busted knee, bruised ribs, and injured shoulder to hold me back in a situation like that. In fact, it would probably take fire hoses and a riot squad. :lol: But such are the joys of creative license. :whistling:

Thanks for the feeback everyone, I can't say how much I appreciate it. More coming soon.

Sorry for the late update, I had password protected the file, and naturally forgot the password. I'm not sure why it took so long for me to realize I could just copy and paste from the boards. :huh:

It was still raining when Dan woke up. His body ached, but having Colette cuddled against his chest made the pain seem minor. It was early, almost dawn. He regard Colette in the soft glow of the room’s safety light. Even asleep with her hair going a thousand different ways she was beautiful. One arm was draped over his side, and the other she had tucked under her head. Her face was serene, and relaxed from slumber she looked as if she was slightly pouting. It was an attractive mix; the way the rest of her body was stretched along the bed radiated beauty, femininity. But the look on her face and the way she held onto Dan even in sleep portrayed a gentler, vulnerable side. Colette stirred, slowly awakening.

“What time is it?” she asked, blinking her eyes but making no effort to get up. Dan brushed some hair from her face.

“Early.”

Colette sighed contentedly. “Last night was beautiful,” she said, giving Dan a peck on the lips. She averted her eyes for a moment, then looked Dan in the face. “I,” she faltered, momentarily uncertain, “can’t stop thinking about you. I dreamt of you last night. I’ve never,” she paused again, “never felt like this before.” With these words she gently grasped his arm, an assurance that he might not vanish. Dan knew what he felt.

“It’s mutual, Colette. You’re different than everyone else and I’m not sure how, but I like it. Nothing would get me out of this bed.”

They kissed again, slowly but passionately. Colette ran her hand down his back.

“You’re leaking.”

Dan turned to look, she was right. There were to wet spots on the blanket where it covered his diaper. He groaned.

“I guess I should get changed.”

Colette sat up, and noticed the package of diapers on the table. She pointed them out. Dan had to suppress a moment of panic when he saw them;- it meant Ms. Bennett had been in the room, and would have seen them laying together. If she had been angry, he reasoned, she probably would have woken them up. And Colette didn’t seem at all bothered.

“Those are the kind I use,” she said, climbing out of bed. She opened the bag and took one out; it was much, much thicker than what Dan was currently wearing. In fact, compared to the diaper Colette held in her hands, he may as well have been wearing nothing but a thin plastic bag.

“Can I change you?”

The question shocked Dan for a second, but he quickly nodded his assent. Colette went to her purse and rummage around, and produced a small bottle of baby powder, and a travel package of wipes.

Dan rolled on the pack as Colette climbed on the bed and knelt near his waist. She pulled the sheet down, and quickly undid the tapes, and for the second time Dan found himself exposed, having his diaper changed by a woman. Colette paused for a second, and he felt another stab of anxiety. Fears of inadequacies dashed through his head, clamoring for attention.

“I’ve never touched a guy before.”

Dan relaxed. “Trust me,” he said, “you’re not going to break it.”

Colette looked back down at him. He felt so vulnerable likes this, having someone scrutinize the most intimate part of him, though at the same time it was a thrill. He didn’t have as much experience with the opposite gender as he let most people believe. He’d never made love, and most of his contact was limited to drunken grope-fests and clandestine meetings in darkened movie theaters. He gasped a bit when the wipe first touched him. It was going to take a while to get used to that. Temperature aside, as he overcame his embarrassment he quickly got hard, and Colette responded by paying extra attention to his dick, making long, slow strokes with the wipe. Dan found himself involuntarily thrusting his hips, trying to prolong the contact. Colette stopped abruptly.

“Hold on just a second,” she said. She got off the bed and went to the bathroom. Dan couldn’t see what she was doing, but he heard the sound of running water. She came back out with a wash cloth and towel, and then started cleaning him again. The was cloth was warm, a welcome change from the cold wipes. She patted him dry, and after pausing for a second, she leaned down kissed his rigid cock right beneath the head. This was new to him, and the feeling was incredible. He could feel adrenaline pumping into his blood, make his stomach flutter. His whole body seemed hot, burning with a heat that radiated from between his legs.

Colette didn’t stop. She kissed her way up and down his shaft, letting her lips brush and linger against him. Her hands, which had been resting on his hips, rubbed up and down his stomach and chest, leaving small red streaks where she gently scratched his skin with her nails. She kissed her way down to the base of his dick, kissing around it. Dan cold feel her nose nuzzling into his pubic hair, and her hot breath flow across his skin.

She kissed her way back up and pointed his erection up, planting a kiss of the very tip of his cock. She kissed it again, but this time her silky lips parted, and the swollen head of his cock was enshrouded by her mouth. He arched his back, stifling a groan of pleasure as her tongue slithered and explored his anatomy. Her mouth was hot, much hotter than it had felt when he wet himself. The feelings were incredible, every movement she made with her tongue sent a shiver up his spine, and the feeling of her silken lips lubricated with spit as they slid around his dick was quickly pushing him to the edge. He was determined to make this last as long as possible, and fought the impending orgasm with all he had.

Colette continued her work, occasionally glancing up to see his body writhe in ecstasy. She was trying to take as much of him as she could, and every time she slid her mouth down she managed just a bit more, until a little less than half of his dick was in her mouth, and she could feel it pressing against her throat. She couldn’t get anymore in, she was too inexperienced to be able to deep throat him. So, recalling something she had heard from friends, she grasped the rest of his shaft with one of her hands, and started slowly pumping him.

The addition of her hand only deepened the pleasure he was feeling. He knew he wasn’t going to last much longer, but still he pushed the orgasm off, trying to keep the pleasure going for as long as possible.

“Colette...” he groaned, in between short breaths, “oh God Colette don’t stop.” Dan repeated her name over and over. This seemed to spur Colette on, and she worked harder, and brought her other hand down and gently cupped his balls. The feeling of her fingertips tenderly brushing against his balls, along with everything else, was too much. He felt himself draw tight, and the cum make it’s way deep from within in.

“Colette, I’m coming!”

With those words he was wracked with the most intense orgasm he’d ever felt. He could feel his dick pulsing, shooting several full jets of cum into Colette’s mouth which were immediately swallowed. The orgasm persisted longer than normal, and by the time he came down, he felt utterly drained. Colette had slowed almost to a stop, letting his dick slide out of her mouth and planting several light kisses on it. Dan grabbed her by an arm, and pulled her up to him. He kissed her hard like they had the night before, their lips pressing and tongues mingling for an indeterminable amount of time before Colette broke the kiss.

“Did you like it?” she asked, a bit of unfounded uncertainty lacing her voice. Dan nodded.

“Colette, that was the most intense, wonderful thing I’ve ever felt.”

They kissed again, each of them laying on their sides. Dan knew he wanted to return the favor, so he began kissing her neck. He sucked gently on every inch of her neck, occasionally nipping the flesh with his teeth. Dan pulled aside the top of her blouse and kissed her collarbone. Colette particularly seemed to like this, she responded by running her fingers through the hair on the back of his head and pulling him tighter. He lavished attention on these areas, until her blouse posed an obstacle. He kissed her on the lips while he slowly undid the buttons, unable to avoid the occasional glance down at the flesh he was revealing. When he undid the last button he spread her blouse open, taking care to make sure his hands brushed against her soft stomach and breasts. She was wearing a white bra, the tops of it edged with lace. Her body was beautiful beyond description. Her breasts were what he considered perfect, proportioned to her body, the curves of her form uninterrupted from the line of her jaw down to the narrowing of her waist and the flare of her hips.

He let his lips touch the skin of her breast just above the bra as he undid the clasp and spread it open, just as he had down with her blouse. Colette watched his face as he gazed at her. Her breasts were perfect, her nipples were pink, hardened from arousal. Dan leaned down to kiss one, taking the little bit of flesh between his lips and running his tongue over it. This also met with approval from Colette in the form of a sigh, as she continued raking her fingers through his hair.

He alternated between kissing and gently sucking on her nipples, moving from breast to breast while keeping a hand on the one he couldn’t get his mouth on. After awhile, he felt compelled to move further down her body. He explored everything with his mouth, stopping at her little belly button and probing it with his tongue. He got down to her diaper and planted a final kiss.

Dan put a hand on her hip, indicating that she should roll on her back. Colette complied. He undid the tapes of her diaper, taking his time with it, until he pulled it down. Her pussy was bald, and beautiful. Her lips were slightly parted and flushed crimson, showing a hint of pink. He could smell her, a mix of baby powder and a very slight smell of pee, along with the smell of her arousal. It wasn’t at all unpleasant. He took the wipes from the table, and treated her to the same slow torture she had given him. He took care to wipe her slowly, pressing his fingers into to her slightly. Just like he had, her hips bucked to meet him. Once he was done he slid the wet diaper from underneath her and took the washcloth and towel from the table. The wet cloth was cold by now, and Colette gasped when it touched her. Dan gently dried her and motioned for her to roll back on her side. He lay down, making sure to not put any weight on his knee, and kissed her where he had left off. This time there was nothing to stop him from kissing his way down to her swollen pussy, and he did so eagerly.

He pressed his lips against the folds of her sex, and let his tongue roam.

“Oh God,” Colette gasped, pressing his head between her legs.

Dan was about to deny her the pleasure that she’d given him, and he continued kissing, licking, and sucking her. With a free hand, he gently spread her open and Colette lifted one of her legs to give him better access. He knew when he found her clit, because she responded vocally, letting fly with a string of swears that made him smile and suppress a laugh. As he increased the tempo of his oral work, Colette slowly came undone. She had been breathing rhythmically, her eyes closed and head back. Now she was almost gasping for breath, her head tossed from side to side and she was biting her bottom lip almost hard enough to draw blood. Dan kept it up, his tongue tracing lines around and over the little bit of flesh that was making this lovely girl lose control. He managed to find enough space to bring his other hand up and slip his middle finger into her. The inside of her pussy was slick, but it still grasped tightly at his finger as he slowly slid it in and out.

Suddenly, Colette’s leg wrapped around his head.

“Dan, baby, I’m coming!”

He kept at through her orgasm which seemed to last ages, he struggled to stay in contact with her as she jerked and writhed on the bed. It almost seemed to him as if she had had more than one orgasm, because several times when she seemed to be coming down her throes of ecstasy peaked once more.

Her wild movement eventually faded, and Dan, almost reluctantly, dragged himself back up the bed to be eye level with her. They kissed tenderly, as they had the night before after both of them had climaxed, with hands and fingers gently roaming each others’ backs.

Dan summoned the strength to put a new diaper on Colette, liberally applying the sweet-smelling baby powder to her and reveling in being able to touch the girl that he loved.

They spooned together on the bed, both in dry diapers, and fell asleep.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 years later...