LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ninjamas Nighttime underwear

Wolf

13 minutes ago, carsfan said:

This was talked about in another post. Looks cool though probably not for adult use. What makes you think this has any association to Pampers?

If you look on their website they talk about it being Pampers design. They're basically using their absorbent channel design and the elastic from their Cruisers 360 diapers. They have potential to be pretty stretchy if so... I preordered some of the girls to see from Amazon. Supposed to get here week after this one. Even if they don't fit they'll probably be really good stuffers! :)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

While I do think these look interesting, I'm curious on how they're different from Underjams to be honest.

Probably mostly a re-launch of those products if I had to guess. They could be different functionally, but we'll have to wait until they come out to see for sure. I'm wondering how I can get on that "diapered ninja squad" lol!

I'll be curious to try them, although almost certain they won't fit. They may make a better more comfortable stuffer than goodnites. I do wonder why the L/XL starts at 64 where the goodnites start at 60 iirc, but both have the same max.