LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you remember being in diapers as a baby

I spent a lot of time in diapers as a kid and my earliest memory is  about 18 months. The reason I remember is my diaper was wet and it was Cold. That was about it... but I know now that I was at my Aunts house and I wasn't wearing any rubber pants over my diaperes. My Aunt thought I needed to get fresh air on my skin even though my mother had warned her about my abilities in the wetting department. She had to learn the hard way. My Aunt told me that was the only time she ever made that mistake. ?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember being a baby, but I do remember being a school aged child and going back into nappies for a while.  I started to "hold" my poop. I remember straining to fight the urge and cramps. Inevitably it comes out. I vividly remember having my hands on my teachers shoulders looking down as she undid my grey school uniform shorts and lowered them and then my full underpants and stepping out of them. There was poop on my legs and my long grey uniform socks. She cleaned me up and I was given spare clothes to wear. That happened a couple of times, before I was put back into nappies to go to school.  That was the 60s so cloth and I remember the plastic pants being the ones with fasteners up the sides. My aunt came to school to change me, and with those "rubbers" she would change me stood up and my shorts just pulled down.

I remember laying on my back on our living room floor watching cartoons and my mum telling me to lift my bum up so she could put a nappie under me. I distinctly remember the feeling of the back of her hand inside the front of my nappie so the pin didn't stick me as she fastened it. I remember my younger cousin staying.  He was surprised I still had to wear nappies at night like his baby sister.  I remember we woke up before my parents and getting breakfast cereal.  He was surprised I was waiting for my mum to get up and change my obviously pooped nappie. He took me to the bathroom and told me to just flush my nappies contents and go put some underpants on. These memories are very vivid for me, he sometimes makes veiled comments or jokes about how old I was when I eventually stopped wetting the bed. His older sister, 6 years older than me, often stayed at our house to "babysit " me, my mum making me get into nappie and pajamas before my parents went out for the evening. I never wet the bed at boarding school,  but would still wet at home until I was 13.

Kinda of:

-I have the memory of being changed on the dinning table at the old house at age 3

-A few memories at the age of 3 and 4 that have a feeling that something is between my legs but i never look down to see what it is.

-Age 9 waking up in morning with diaper so wet that you could see the urine move around.

• 5 months later...

Earliest memory is around 5, maybe slightly younger. No memories of nappies apart from when my cousin was born when I was 7. Unfortunately due to learning disabilities my memory is not all that great sadly...my earlier memory is around 5, maybe slightly younger. ?. I do have a rubbish though.

Oh lord, I have few memories of being younger. My mom said I was late to potty training, but I’ve no memory of being in diapers. I’m guessing my earliest memory was when I was around 3 or 4. We lived in a different house that sat where our current one is. I remember someone my parents knew came over with a pickup truck with a trailer attached and the guy was bringing us stuff. He gave us a box of pull-ups and I thought they were for me for some reason. Or maybe I figured they were for my younger sister but I wanted to wear them too? Either way, it never happened and I’ve no clue what ever became of them.

I think my next memory would be when my older sister and I were outside playing around in just our underwear. My mom wasn’t happy about that decision and told us to come inside and actually get clothes on. Idr what happened after that.

I also remember an event that I think happened a short time later. I remember crawling on the couch over my mom and suddenly she grabbed me and took me to the bathroom because apparently I filled my underwear without ever knowing I needed to go to begin with. I can’t remember if this was during the same event or if it happened later (I wanna say the same event), but I remember my mom and I being in the bathroom after I filled my underwear and she told me to pull my underwear off carefully, but the contents fell out onto the toilet seat.

While typing these, I couldn’t help but think that they happened like right after I got potty trained, maybe even within the week(s). I also noticed I had plenty of opportunity to get put back in diapers if I had the will back then. I also had a brief moment in high school too, but I never thought to seize the opportunity for the same reason (no will to) (will write about real soon). I wish I had taken those chances, but what can ya do. Well anyway, there are my stories of my earliest memories (the ones related to diapers or such, anyway).

Vaguely, I remember having my diaper changed when I was probably 2.  I’m thinking it was either when I was in a hip spica or after.  Memories are far and few until I started school and even then, it’s hit and miss. 

• 1 month later...

I have a lasting memory of running to the door to meet my babysitter wearing my footed jammies. My older sister gave me a nice pat on my diapered bottom. The rustling of my plastic pants is still with me today.

• 4 weeks later...

It's always difficult to know how to answer this one. I remember being in diapers as a kid, including as a baby, but about 9 of my first 18 years were spent in diapers (not all consecutive) so that doesn't say much.

I do dimly remember being in diapers as a baby, but when I wasn't a baby any more I was still in diapers, so there wasn't really a meaningful change.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t have any memories of wearing diapers as a baby. I have memories of wearing diapers and pull-ups ranging between ages 2-5. 

I potty trained by the age of 3. I kept wearing diapers and pull-ups until I was 5. I’m not entirely sure why but I’m guessing I regressed. I know we moved when I was 3.

As time went by, I definitely developed some independence in a way and decided I wanted to wear diapers just because I liked them better. 

• Like 1

I only have very vague memories before four, but I don't think I was fully potty trained until I was early four, or late 3.    I definitely have memories wetting my pants when I was four, and my mom acting like it was a regular thing.   I think I was diapered on a bus in November 1974, and I was born in September 1969.    The next time I remember was in March 1974.  I had diarrhea and my parents put me in a diaper.   

I think I soon stopped needing after that, because I remember feeling like I needed to poop in the fall of 1974.  I was five, and something clicked.  I thought, 'I haven't pooped my pants in a long time.'  I pushed and dropped a load in my pants.   Mom didn't seem to offer much of a reaction at the time, and I didn't go back to diapers, but it was the first time I felt that urge.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a single fairly clear memory of being in a diaper. I was sitting about halfway down the stairs, which were open to the kitchen. I remember sitting there on the step in a very messy soiled cloth diaper and plastic pants. And I had stuck my hand into my stinky mess, to investigate the feeling I suppose. This did not go over so well with Mom, as you might imagine.

I was potty trained in my late twos, and we moved into that house when I was two, so two I was. It is my earliest memory.

• Like 1

I've a couple of strong memories at about the age of 3 involving nappies. I think they were chronologically close to one another, although I'm not sure of the order. 

The first, I remember being inside my house and deciding to wet myself. It was so easy, and there was a vague wonderment about why there was no nappy. My mum was so angry, presumably because it got on carpet, shouted at me for what I'd done. 

After that, I remember being pinned tightly in a cloth nappy on the floor of the lounge room. I remember that my mum was a bit rough. Not enough to hurt, but she wasn't happy. I remember how amazing it felt to be in that nappy. 

In another early memory, I remember discovering my nappy after being put to bed. It felt new, maybe something I hadn't been aware of before. I remember the plastic with warm and dry cloth underneath. Perhaps the same night, or another near that, I also remember finding my nappy again, except this time the cloth was wet. I was amazed and it felt so nice.

I believe that it's somewhere amidst those memories that I become fascinated with nappies. Something that has never left me.

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...
On 6/15/2021 at 6:03 AM, sparklezBear said:

I've a couple of strong memories at about the age of 3 involving nappies. I think they were chronologically close to one another, although I'm not sure of the order. 

The first, I remember being inside my house and deciding to wet myself. It was so easy, and there was a vague wonderment about why there was no nappy. My mum was so angry, presumably because it got on carpet, shouted at me for what I'd done. 

After that, I remember being pinned tightly in a cloth nappy on the floor of the lounge room. I remember that my mum was a bit rough. Not enough to hurt, but she wasn't happy. I remember how amazing it felt to be in that nappy. 

In another early memory, I remember discovering my nappy after being put to bed. It felt new, maybe something I hadn't been aware of before. I remember the plastic with warm and dry cloth underneath. Perhaps the same night, or another near that, I also remember finding my nappy again, except this time the cloth was wet. I was amazed and it felt so nice.

I believe that it's somewhere amidst those memories that I become fascinated with nappies. Something that has never left me.

They are such great memories to have.

When you decided to wet yourself, did you think you were wearing a nappy?

• Like 1

I have a vague memory of a time when I was very young yet, of wetting my pants and being put into a diaper for the rest of the day, but other than the fact that these were cloth and it stayed dry so I was back to "big boy" pants the next day, that is about all I remember about that incident.  I do remember being taunted with having to wear diapers like my little sister after that if I had any more accidents for sure.  Considering this was the early 50's, there were no disposable diapers, at least not in our household. 

• Like 1

I remember a few times. Once I think I was being changed for bed. I remember laying in what was probably still my crib, my mother standing over me, I was probably about 2 1/2, or 3? It was cloth diapers, and my mom had the diaper pins in her mouth. I think I can remember this because, she stuck herself, only slightly, but it scared me when she said ouch! Her lips were a bit chapped, and I thought she had done that with the diaper pins. Didn’t understand chapped lips then. 
My other memory, I had plastic pants on my head, and I was going through the house shouting, RUBBER PANTS, RUBBER PANTS! I believe this might have been around the same age. I probably still wore night diapers. I think my older sister, put me up to putting the plastic pants on my head? She was good for, making me do things like that. ?

Extant research places the recall of early memories at about age 2 1/2 (2.5). Sadly, I don't have any early memories of being in diapers, but there is certainly no mistake that my diaper right now is wet and messy.

I remember I think i was two, I was pooping in my diaper in my living room and I recall the diaper weighing me down. I also vaugley recall getting my diaper changed on my changing table one time 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, JP403 said:

I remember I think i was two, I was pooping in my diaper in my living room and I recall the diaper weighing me down. I also vaugley recall getting my diaper changed on my changing table one time 

Do you remember how it felt buddy???? The diaper change I mean!????☺️❤️??