LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you remember being in diapers as a baby

I remember being in diapers when I was a baby the clearest ones start when I was 2 and I remember being at the campground my family had seasonal spot and they consist of playing on the playground, being watched by teenagers/young adults so my mom could help set up events and my favorite sneaking out at night to explore the campground at night. 

So does anybody remember being a baby 

• Like 2

Just a few times as a baby and more when I was 3 to 6 years old.  I remember once having a wet diaper changed in the living room while laying on the floor.  Another time probably around the same age, maybe 2 years old or slightly younger.  I remember my dad changing a poopy diaper in the play room.  No disposable baby wipes back then so he went to the bathroom to get a wet washcloth.  While he was there I remember being able to look at my diaper that was unpinned and laying open underneath me and seeing the poop inside and wondering how it got in there!  Of course, being a bedwetter until almost 6 years old I well remember being diapered for bed at night but I don't have any memories of having my diaper removed the next morning.  We do have home movies, Christmas time when I was about 4 years old and it looked like I had a bowling ball inside my footed pajamas!  I remember asking my mom to get me dressed before all the relatives came over Christmas morning but that never happened! Me in thick cloth diapers and plastic pants under my footed sleepers with the neighbors and relatives!  I do remember telling my mom I had to pee and her telling me to just go in my diaper.  To be fair to her, she probably wanted me to just enjoy Christmas morning when we got up and I'm sure she used extra layers of diapers the night before knowing it would be quite a while before she could remove my diaper so I could get dressed for the day.  I'm sure with all the guests Christmas morning she had a lot to do herself!

No, I remember having my first pair of "big boy pants" for a short time before switching to the "bigger boy" pants which were the tighty whities I wore until college.

My sister is 13 months younger than me and I don't often remember her in diapers, though I remember my mom kept the diapers in the hall closet opposite the downstairs bathroom.   I remember one night  after my sister had been potty trained, she didn't have pajamas or underwear or something and my mom grabbed a diaper to put on her.   I was sort of mortified that you could be put back in diapers after being trained.   It sort of fed a fear that entered into a lot of later fantasies.    I had a sister even younger and don't much remember much about her being in diapers though I remember her having an accident after she was "trained" in our old house (so I must have been 5 or so).     

My youngest sibling (my brother) was a baby when I was in second grade.    Him I remember in diapers.

I wore until I was 4 and remembered that I enjoyed pooping in my pants even at that age. I guess I forgot about it for a few years and then around 13 realized I was curious and started doing it when the house was free. The rest is history.

• Like 1

I don’t remember being in diapers. I don’t even remember my 16 months younger sister still being in diapers. We probably both should have been for long enough for me to remember because we both wet our beds often. I don’t know why it didn’t seem right to my mom to diaper us at night when there were wet sheets and pyjamas to wash so many mornings. I have many shy memories of wet pants and can vividly remember the feel and smell of waking up in another wet bed — but not diapers.

Having zero memories might’ve been part of what made me so curious about how they felt later on. My fascination started around 12 or 13 as near-disbelief that babies really do that. I mean, I knew babies wear diapers and need to be changed but I’d never been around it and it just seemed so embarrassing and dirty, that they just sit or lie there and go to the bathroom in their pants.

Around that age I realized that the pale blue and pale pink laundry hampers that had always been in our bedrooms had the words “ Stork Diaper Service” slightly embossed on their lids. They were our diaper pails from when we were babies. And I started having little cousins in diapers who would visit sometimes. It boggled my mind how casual and good-humoured all the adults were about diaper checks and messes and changes as part of baby life.

This got layered with accidentally discovering at 13 that I could give myself amazing pleasure down there by holding til I was desperate and wiggling and rubbing myself to bliss. Quickly after that, following signals from my body and maybe lost memories from babyhood, I started combining this with letting go and wetting my pants.

And soon I was also secretly a makeshift-diaper-wearing as well as pants-wetting adolescent boy. That was when I really wanted to remember what it felt like as a baby. I found an old pair of my diaper pins and pinned myself in towels and things with the folding instructions in my parents’ copy of Dr. Spock. I put on and wet a bunch of pairs of my underwear. Sometimes as I played at being the diapered little boy I used to be I read diaper ads and potty training books, and did everything the babies in them did, and made a lot of very embarrassing laundry to secretly wash...

My first memory is getting a Luvs diaper changed by my mom in the living room floor at my aunts house. I am guessing I was about 3...I can also remember pooping in my pull-up in Walmart and being changed in the family bathroom when I was 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can a little, i think i was probably near the end of nappy life though, but i remember the changing mat my parents use to use and how it was really cold on my back at first with it being vinyl, my dad use to put a peg on his nose too which was kinda funny looking back ?

I remember being in diapers because I was in them full-time until I was 4 1/2 and diapered every night until I was 10. I remember really liking diapers. I remember my mom calling my over to check my diaper when I was playing in the back yard or riding my tricycle on the back patio. In the summer I was pretty much in just diapers and a t-shirt when at home.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have several memories of being in nappies when I was a baby somewhere in the age range of 1 to 2. The most vivid is sitting in my high chair while I was doing a poo.

Similar to @Pampertimmy, I was diapered at night until just I was about 10. I don't have any real "baby" memories, other than a couple of random snippets. The rest come from photos I've seen - my mom has a photo of me when I was probably 3, playing on a beach, wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants, which, as an aside, fueled a belief I had that I wore cloth diapers fairly frequently, but I actually talked to my mom, about a year ago, about what diapers she preferred when we were young, and she said that she had cloth diapers as a backup option, but I was almost always in Pampers, even when I was older (at night). Memory is a strange thing. 

I do have a recollection of taking my diaper off when I was very young, and going behind my bedroom door, and peeing on the floor, which was a poor decision. I recall the doorknob being over my head, so I was probably still potty training. Later memories of being diapered are all kind of jumbled together - it's hard to draw a line where they stopped being "baby memories", and became "childhood memories". I have no recollection of getting out of diapers during the day - my mom said that I was around 3. I do have a recollection of my brother, who is 3 years younger than me, being potty trained, and heavily praised (or heavily censured, as the case may have been) about going (or not going) on the potty. I recall being somewhat humiliated when it was time for me to be diapered for bed, and meanwhile, they were celebrating him going to bed without one. I also recall my mom asking me when I was maybe 7 or 8, "What I expected her to do" when "baby diapers" didn't fit me anymore - I guess I was approaching the absolute maximum size you could stretch them to. But then I think they introduced a larger size, and by the time I reached the point where those were hanging on by half an inch on each tab, I stopped wetting the bed. 

No, I only have two memories of seeing the rubber panties as they were being made ready to put on me. I do not even remember them beign put on me or the diaper but I remember after they were and my romper or whatever was being put into place and being taken of the bed. The night that I remember the plastic ones (translucent sort of gold like the RIT dye) when I was in the crib I felt down my PJ's and felt the panties, having remembered seeing tham as I was being diapered

I have very clear and fond memories of wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants between 3 and 5 years - mostly my aunt putting my nappy on before nap or bedtime, wearing a nappy while watching TV and waiting for my dad to come and take me home from my aunt's (who babysat me every day) and my dad carrying a laundry basket full of clean nappies when he dropped me off in the morning.

I have a small handful of memories, images mainly, no context or narrative from around two years of age when I know for a fact that i was IN nappies (subsequent photographic evidence, timelines etc) but I can remember nothing of the nappies themselves.  Very dim fragments: being put into a pram seat in front of my newborn sister, sitting in a high chair, being bathed in the laundry tub.  I have supposed that this is because back then, nappies were simply ubiquitous like air and gravity.  Having not experienced any alternative, I did not notice them.

I CAN remember being left to sit on the toilet alone on a raised plastic seat for extended periods of time by my mother.

There is ONE possible memory fragment that was a prelude to a nappy change but it's far from certain.

No, not at all. I  can remember a few times during potty training,  but not actually being in diapers. 

I had a couple accidents after potty training,  but  wasn't a bed wetter. 

• Like 1

I remember pooping my pants frequently at age four, but other than that, I have no recollection of being in diapers. I must have enjoyed it, though, because I love wearing them all the time now.

• Like 1

I remember being laid out next to a package of Pampers. They had instructions on the back because they were still relatively new. I obviously couldn't read so they seemed strange and mysterious. From my perspective it was simple: Lay down, get changed. But obviously there was a lot more to it. What mysterious rites were mommies and daddies performing? I wanted to know.

Really motivated me to learn to read.

• Like 1