LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you remember being in diapers as a baby

10 hours ago, lil_stinkie said:

i do have a few faint memories of being a toddler in diaper

i was out on a shopping trip with my mother, we had just gotten out of the car. i felt a need to pee. so i informed her "mummy, weewee" i apparently had a very small bladder, and didnt notify her in time to make it to the public toilet. i squatted in the middle of the parking lot and "went". cars were honking, and my mother was visibly frustrated, and angrily dragged me by the hand to the family room, with baby changing tables. i remember my legs dangled off the table, and there was other woman in the room, but i don't recall feeling any embarrassment.

on another occasion. i was watching a movie with my father and brother. i decided to run behind the couch to do a poo. leaving my brother disgusted. my father took me into his room, layed me on his bed and started to change me. i must have been in a playful mood, as i was squirming enough for my father to need to hold me firmly by the legs. i remember being lectured, but not specifically what it was about, was it about pooing in my diaper when i should have gone to the toilet? or was it my kicking and squirming, when i should have been staying still for daddy to change me?

i also have one memory of being checked, i recall i was in pull ups. my father, saying nothing. came towards me, bent me forward, and looked inside of the back of my pull up. "daddy, whadduya doing?" i asked "checking if you made a poopoo" he responded. i must have just farted, because he didn't change me then

Awwwww!? You're father and mother were so nurturing. I LOVE hearing stories like that!???♥️?????

• Like 2
12 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Seems overboard.  You were wearing a diaper so why did your mom get frustrated when you had to use it on the shopping trip?  I can understand if you were being potty trained and you went in your diaper behind the couch, but again you were still in diapers even if they were trying to potty train you.

I'm not sure why i was in diapers for so long, my father has told me as an adult, that i was a stubborn potty trainer, i really made no attempt at using the potty until i was of school age. my guess is that pull ups are designed for the occasional accident, when i would have used them for a full blown wetting/pooping.although, i can really only guess, i cant really remember much of being that young, just utilizing the evidence from the memories i do have. as far as my mother, i can understand her frustration, the middle of a busy parking lot, is not a good place to urinate, potty trained or not.

7 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Awwwww!? You're father and mother were so nurturing. I LOVE hearing stories like that!???♥️?????

yeah, my mother and father were both nurturing. mum was good for cuddles and bedtime stories. dad was good for diaper changes and teaching me the skills of life (like using a fork XD) both nurturing in their own way.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, lil_stinkie said:

yeah, my mother and father were both nurturing. mum was good for cuddles and bedtime stories. dad was good for diaper changes and teaching me the skills of life (like using a fork XD) both nurturing in their own way.

That's pretty cool buddy!???♥️ Did your Daddy enjoy changing your diapers?! It's NOT too often you find Daddies that change the diapers, usually mommies do that. Was he good at it, did you like it when he changed you, do you miss it?!???♥️?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Little Spider said:

That's pretty cool buddy!???♥️ Did your Daddy enjoy changing your diapers?! It's NOT too often you find Daddies that change the diapers, usually mommies do that. Was he good at it, did you like it when he changed you, do you miss it?!???♥️?

I'm really not sure if he enjoyed it. i don't remember any gagging or coughing that some males typically display while changing their baby. although, my father is really good at doing stuff he doesn't like to do without much fuss, just because it needs to be done. The fact that i remember getting changed by my father more than my mother, makes me think i did enjoy it. diaper changes are a special time, a time when you are completely reliant on mummy or daddy to get your bottom clean, and they do such an unpleasant task, just because they love you.

i've never really gotten into the whole alpha male "men don't change diapers" thinking. fathers are just as responsible at making sure their little one is in a fresh nappy as their mother is, while unpleasant, its certainly not something to gag over.

• Like 1