LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A stupid idea but...

...adult trainers, in the mold of Pull-Ups and Easy-Ups at the turn of the century with the 2D Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Sesame Street graphics* and “magic” flowers and stars. I ask because they’d be handy in the event one wears to work or are out with friends and don’t have the luxury of pooping in or wetting their pants like they could with a regular diaper because of that. I ought to know because I’ve had regular tape diapers on at work... and no, I love my job enough that I wouldn’t flaunt them in front of the rest of the staff.

If anyone in Tykables, ABU, etc. can see this, look into it, you could be sitting on gold!

*I’m not saying that Disney and Sesame Street properties should be on them (that would be a miracle), just that it would be awesome if they emulated the look of trainers in the 2000-2003 period.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DLClayMongoose said:

...adult trainers, in the mold of Pull-Ups and Easy-Ups at the turn of the century with the 2D Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Sesame Street graphics* and “magic” flowers and stars. I ask because they’d be handy in the event one wears to work or are out with friends and don’t have the luxury of pooping in or wetting their pants like they could with a regular diaper because of that. I ought to know because I’ve had regular tape diapers on at work... and no, I love my job enough that I wouldn’t flaunt them in front of the rest of the staff.

If anyone in Tykables, ABU, etc. can see this, look into it, you could be sitting on gold!

*I’m not saying that Disney and Sesame Street properties should be on them (that would be a miracle), just that it would be awesome if they emulated the look of trainers in the 2000-2003 period.

I've converted a adult diaper into the design of the pullups before but as you can tell. We adults are stuck with the granny pants for two reasons:

-Pull Ups Features are trademarked and copyrighted.

You would have to figure out a way to get around this issue by redesigning the sides of this adult "pullups" so you dont get huggies lawyers triggered.

-No one can make them

The machines to craft a adult version of the toddler pullups just dont exist. These machines cost millions of us dollars to build and you have to run them 24/7 just to make a return

I BADLY would love to see someone try to attempt a adult version of the huggies pullups and not flake out by making granny pants too.