LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Dreams

Have you ever dreamed about being in diapers or a dream included you being in a diaper?

The last dream I had about being in a diaper was a few nights ago and I dreamt that I was at the campground that my family had a seasonal spot for years and where I spent most of my weekends as a child during the summer. Well I was in a shirt, Cushies diaper and shoes, I was also the size of a toddler and I was wandering around the playground but I was the only one there until I hear someone behind me say "there you are" I looked around and it was 3 girls that I remember watched me from time to time when we were down there they were about 17 to 18 last I remeber and they came over, picked me up, checked my diaper and carried me over to a camper and fed me from a bottle, I drank down 3 of them before feeling full then they let me go play so I did for about an hour then I stopped squatted and messed until there was a big bulge in the back of my diaper and started wetting causing the front turn yellow, they came over and said "Wew we smell a ripey diapey" but I took off running to avoid being changed but they caught me and changed me, then I woke up. 

I've had a few. One I've had more than once.

I'm still living with my parents, and openly wearing diapers. We are having a family get together later, and I need to shower and change. As I head to the bathroom, my mom tells me to put away the diaper in the living room. I do that and head back to shower.

This time my mom yells to get my diapers out of the living room. Puzzled I go look and there are two diapers there. I put them away, and again my mom yells. This time it's half a pack. The next time a new pack, then a case, and it just continues until I've filled my bedroom, and two hall closets with diapers.

Eventually the rest of my family begins to show up, and still moving diapers wearing nothing but a wet diaper, and I still need a shower!

1 hour ago, DiscreetDL said:

Have you ever dreamed about being in diapers or a dream included you being in a diaper?

The last dream I had about being in a diaper was a few nights ago and I dreamt that I was at the campground that my family had a seasonal spot for years and where I spent most of my weekends as a child during the summer. Well I was in a shirt, Cushies diaper and shoes, I was also the size of a toddler and I was wandering around the playground but I was the only one there until I hear someone behind me say "there you are" I looked around and it was 3 girls that I remember watched me from time to time when we were down there they were about 17 to 18 last I remeber and they came over, picked me up, checked my diaper and carried me over to a camper and fed me from a bottle, I drank down 3 of them before feeling full then they let me go play so I did for about an hour then I stopped squatted and messed until there was a big bulge in the back of my diaper and started wetting causing the front turn yellow, they came over and said "Wew we smell a ripey diapey" but I took off running to avoid being changed but they caught me and changed me, then I woke up. 

There’s been a lot of discussion of them so yes, they appear to be a common enough thing.

Yours sounds pretty Freudian, a reflection of a sexual fantasy.

A few of us who have been diapered 24/7 for some time (more than one year) were discussing this in a thread recently.

We noticed that the context of diapers in our dreams did tend to shift with time as being diapered, and using diapers became normalised for us. 

Gradually, they shifted back from being the subject of a dream, to maybe just appearing in a dream.  Later on, they largely faded out however themes of unwanted diaper exposure and humiliation appeared and persisted (potentially similar to that which @ValentinesStuff described).  Myself and others have also noted a strong, temporary reappearance in “pee dreams” after some time that seemed to herald a transition to bedwetting.  These pee dreams for some including myself, receded again as bedwetting became normalised.

19 months later, and diaper dreams are again rare but still happen occasionally.  For me at least they are almost never conflated with sex.  Very occasionally I will have a “pee dream” but it’s hard to tell if this is coincident with a voiding event or not because I’m usually wet anyway.

Oh yes, lots of diaper dreams over the years. Most involve my wife surprising me with diapers or being very close to putting me in a diaper (she doesn’t participate when I wear, but is okay with me wearing). Certainly no surprise, there. I would very much like for her to diaper me in real life, even just once to see what it’s like (for both of us). I’ve asked her a few times, but I’ve basically given up asking because I know where she stands with it, and besides, I only want her to do it if she wants to - or because she knows how much it means to me and is okay with it. 

I have diaper dreams all the time. They vary from getting caught in diapers, being put back in diapers or being treated like a baby. I always wake up happy, and wet after those dreams. To be fair, I wake up wet every morning.

19 hours ago, oznl said:

There’s been a lot of discussion of them so yes, they appear to be a common enough thing.

Yours sounds pretty Freudian, a reflection of a sexual fantasy.

A few of us who have been diapered 24/7 for some time (more than one year) were discussing this in a thread recently.

We noticed that the context of diapers in our dreams did tend to shift with time as being diapered, and using diapers became normalised for us. 

Gradually, they shifted back from being the subject of a dream, to maybe just appearing in a dream.  Later on, they largely faded out however themes of unwanted diaper exposure and humiliation appeared and persisted (potentially similar to that which @ValentinesStuff described).  Myself and others have also noted a strong, temporary reappearance in “pee dreams” after some time that seemed to herald a transition to bedwetting.  These pee dreams for some including myself, receded again as bedwetting became normalised.

19 months later, and diaper dreams are again rare but still happen occasionally.  For me at least they are almost never conflated with sex.  Very occasionally I will have a “pee dream” but it’s hard to tell if this is coincident with a voiding event or not because I’m usually wet anyway.

It might be but a good amount of dreams I have are usually just things from my past that my brain is replaying a day just because like a while ago I had a dream when I was a sophomore in high school and it wasn't like somthing that happened that day and my brain is trying to correct it, it was just a regular day of 10th grade and nothing special happened. That's what this dream felt like because the girls were actual people that would watch me from time to time to get money I do remember them being hesitant when they had to change my diaper for the first time but I think its my brain realizing that it can replay times in my life that were fun and can control what happens and since I have been wearing diapers more and more and using them more and more since the lockdown it makes me have more diapered dreams   

I had a dream one time that I was out shopping with one of my employees.  (She’s 15 years younger than me, and a really awesome person.). Anyway, in the dream she was in a very wet diaper and needed to be changed.  I got her into a restroom and onto a changing table, got her out of a very wet diaper, cleaned her up, and into a dry diaper.  The dream ended around then.

I woke up feeling these strong nurturing feelings about the dream.  There was nothing sexual about it, as I was totally caring for her in the dream.

That one still stands out.  And no....I’ve / we’ve never been anything more than co-workers.  Never will.

• Like 1

I had one last night.  I don't know where I was, some type of thrift store that looked like it had once been an old 1950's pharmacy where the actual pharmacist area was a large square glass enclosed area in the middle of the room.  Mostly medical type supplies in boxes all over the floor and some shelves.  There was one big box on the floor that had cloth diapers with two rows of snaps on each side to fasten and adjust them.  The ones I saw that were larger had a green canvas type outer covering over part of the diaper down the front  area and on through the back and there were some small ones with pink outer coverings as well.  i asked the woman who was behind the old pharmacy area how much they were and she said 50 cents each!  I was wearing diapers under my jeans as the time and I figured she somehow knew I would be buying them for myself.  I asked about the fit and she said if I wanted to, I could try one on over my jeans in the store.  I did not because I didn't want any other customers to see me putting a diaper on over my jeans, but they looked like they would fit me very well.  Wandering around I saw some kind of pull ups in another box and got those too because of the price, later wondering why I bought them because I don't wear disposable underpants.  As I was going through the store I found some more cloth diapers with rows of snaps (no need to use pins and the double rows of snaps make them somewhat adjustable on size), but these had blue canvas outer coverings.  Like the pink backed cloth diapers, these were too small as well, more like a youth size.  Then I checked my green backed cloth diapers and somehow they had shrunk in size to where they also were more like youth diapers!  I don't remember much after that, only being disappointed at the way the green diapers had shrunk so they wouldn't fit me anymore!  Looking through the rest of the store I didn't find any more diapers.  I know the reason I dreamed about this green canvas type style of cloth diaper was because I remember having one about 40 years ago and I even found a picture of it on the internet this morning.  I have no idea why after so many years I would suddenly dream of a diaper like that, especially when I wear disposable diapers 99% of the time.

Ive had a few diaper dreams. They seem to focus on me being in a big type of department store. In the store is an actual diaper section and not so much like a medical section like you see in a pharmacy. In the dream they are all colorful, thick and plasticky! Theres also a section of all plastic pants to choose from. I always in the dream are choosing all sorts and cant wait to bring them home. I then wake up a little disappointed but it doesnt last too long because I have lots of those things. The dreams stem from there not being an actual store you can browse around in for these items.I like to actually look at the items in my own hands not have to always pick from a website.... I know theres some novelty and adult shops that maybe only touch the surface of ABDL stuff, so theres generally not a lot to browse through. There is an actual diaper store in Las Vegas I know of but its like the only one of its kind anywhere. Its too far for me to visit on a consistent basis. 

2 hours ago, MikeDJ said:

there not being an actual store you can browse around in for these item

There actually are at least a few such stores in the US, probably some in other countries as well.  It was brought up in a different topic at some point I remember.

• 11 months later...

I have them quite regularly, usually they are about friends, but mostly my wife in diapers. She usually ends up using them and i know in my soul she enjoys it.....sigh. If its about myself in diapers its about people not giving me space to enjoy them. Like they keep kicking the bathroom door open and wont leave me alone. I really like the ones when its my wife, it gives more a warm hopeful feeling when i wake up.

• 1 month later...

I used to frequently have diaper dreams, especially going through puberty...I don't have them as often, but every once and a while I'll have one. It's funny, because almost all of my diaper dreams were kind of frustrating; like I'd be wearing a diaper and have to use it, but never able to. Or the ones I'd have when I was younger, would be with some anonymous girl I'd be crushing on, and it'd eaither be one of two scenarios, of her asking me to diaper her (or vise-versa, her going to diaper me) but for whatever reason it'd never get around to happening.