LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

why do you wet do you know?

5 hours ago, downey935 said:

exact situation for me too. but for me it happened in '96. 24/7 since. damned ice

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

oldwetter66, downey935 - Guessing you fell on your spine creating damage to nerves that control urination?  I can see where that would be hard to take.  So do you get any enjoyment out of diapers and/or wetting?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a life long battle with urinary incontinence and a seemingly never ending onslaught of UTI's, Bladder Spasms and bladder not communicating when it's full and I need to pee. Along side with Overactive bladder which is all too fun. I also was born with four ureters when the norm is born with two ureters and my two extra completely bypassed the bladder and went right into the urethra and the prostate. I had a surgeon urologist do a robotic assisted re implantation of the ureter into the ones that go into the correct place. This surgery was performed a couple of years ago and so, I been finding that my bladder has been filling up extremely fast and that I been needing to really go and yet my nerves don't tell me most of the time when I need to go and so, I mostly find out when my bladder just suddenly empties into my diaper.

The doctor did give me some medication for bladder spasms and such, however, it's been too powerful for the medication even though I double dosed on it which the Oxybutnyn and the other stuff which the doctor gave me did take some of the edge off but things just decided to get worse. So, here I am in diapers, and I don't think that I'll ever leave them ever in my life. But, I have to say, it was well worth the shot with going to the doctors any ways. The UTI's have slowed down as the extra ureters were opening me up for horrible flu like symptoms which I kept on getting sick every time I turned around. That part has since just went down to more sane levels. So, I could at least be glad about that. Though, I was hospitalized last summer a little over a year ago because I had a UTI which went septic on me and more or less caused my bladder to be knocked for a serious loop.

So, more or less, the moral of this shining example that I am. GO SEE A DOCTOR ASAP!!!! For all you know, you could have something that is life threatening and could kill you in a very slow, and painful way. This is something that I had a good many of the Doctors that I saw last year during and in the aftermath of that Sepsis episode have told me. Even the Urologist that was the surgeon who worked on me preached it to me.

• Like 1