LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DailyDiapers censored on DuckDuckGo?

TheJ

Hey! I was wondering is anyone else unable to find DailyDiapers in the search results when using DuckDuckGo search engine? Even with the safe search off, I do not get DailyDiapers in the search results, while I do get various other ABDL sites, such as ABDL Story Forum, DiaperMates and ADISC.

Just an odd thing that has bothered me. Has anyone else noticed this as well?

@TheJ

Just as a test, I went to Duck Duck Go to do a test search, as I was as curious as you were about this one. 

It appears that daily diapers does show up, but there is no direct link to the site like https://dailydiapers.com  There are apparent connections to DD's Facebook and twitter feeds, but not directly here, which is sort of strange, since it seems that a lot of other diaper related content shows up on Duck Duck Go - Possibly, DDG has some content blocked, but that does not seem to make sense, since there are other diaper related sites listed via Duck Duck Go.

I happen to remember that @DailyDi has stated that you can block our site with netnany, cybersitter, and others, but this would be something the USER would do on their end - DiaperMates even shows here, so I am not sure why DDG does not show a link back here, unless they filter the results, or if mikey does not list here - Its kind of strange, I agree......

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information

Wow! That is weird!!! I hadn't played with duckduckgo, but tried it because of this yhread, and as stated in the op, the closest I got was 'dailydiapers.net' , which is odd. 

I went back and typed in 'site:dailydiapers.com' and that works fine.....just bizarre that you have to type in the word 'site' first.....sound screwy to me....?

Qwack ( not related to duckduckgo in anyway what so ever ? )

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue with Qwant (my current search engine of choice) DD social media shows up but not the site itself, as DailyDi said if you put down "site:dailydiapers.com" it works, which makes me think it might be some SEO thing or something? Idk.

See if there are any  parental controls that may be on bydefault

Thanks, I checked that parental controls were off.

Curiously, when I changed the region from the default "All Regions" to "United States (English)", still no entry for the main URL. Changed the region to Russia and the main URL popped up as the first entry. Japan also returned the main URL.

Bing returned only the social media sites for region = Russia but the main URL for region = Japan.

It appears there may be filtering by region.

Well, that explains Trump's collusion with Russia. I guess Vladimir told Trump "I'm Putin you in diapers"

I do not know. If that were the case, ould not we all go into politics?