LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is there any reasonably simple way to include the siggie in the PM message

I could probably go to the siggie. select sourde and copy it. then go to the PM. After writing the message select sourse and paste the siggie at the bottom but that is a bit complicated

@Little Christine

6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Is there any reasonably simple way to include the siggie in the PM message

I could probably go to the siggie. select sourde and copy it. then go to the PM. After writing the message select sourse and paste the siggie at the bottom but that is a bit complicated

I don't think there is.  Siggies actually are part of the posters profile, so unless there is a way to enable signatures in PM's, or there is a plugin that can be added to enable that functioning, you wouldn't be able to have a sig in the "Normal Way."  I also think that adding a sig to a PM message may reduce the available space you have to be able to write your message, as I believe there is a limit to how much you can place in a message, but YOU CAN quote a person's message and then respond in it underneath just like I am here.

Take Care,

Brian

There does not appear to be a "characters left" at the bottom of the input area. In fact, it looks like a regular post textbox with the addition of a "to" textbox. The previous edtion of this system  had provisions for the sig