LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a favorite burping method (patting the back, rubbing the tummy, bouncing on the knee, etc)? Any real life burping stories you want to share?

One time my little drank a whole bottle of milk. He got the hiccups and told me that his tummy hurt. I could hear the air bubbles rumbling in his tummy. I tried patting his back but it didn't work. So I gently massaged his tummy, making sure to press down a little with my fingertips. I could feel the bubbles inside him. All of a sudden, he let out a very loud burp and his tummy ache went away.

• Like 1

Hi Mamariri, Welcome aboard. Reading your question made me think that's what I'm missing when I play Little Baby Becca. My wife sometimes fixes me a bottle of formula when she changes me and quite often at night or first thing in the morning. It is an 8 ounce bottle of Similac or Enfimal, I've never felt the need to burp when drinking from my bottle, but now I might just fake it to see what happens...LOL :baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon: Thanks for the idea:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 2

I had a bottle of formula while laying on the couch. I purposely swallowed a lot of air and when my wife sat back down near me I let out a decent burp. She looked at me and smiled. I didn't say anything but hopefully it will eventually lead to her trying to burp me after my bottles. Thank you Mamariri13 for the idea... This is going to be fun...