LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

FETWARE CLOUD XT

This is Fetware's version of th Gary 7 mil pull-on panty. It is made in smooth material that is a bit softer than the usual and  looks like a baby panty. If you are familiar with the Gary Pull-on like these  then you know what it is like. Multiple sized can fit the same person.The shape is excellent; I have worn it fully double-diapered. It looks right and feels right. Now make the material a bit softer and add 5 pastel colors. A

http://www.fetware.com/cloud-plastic-pants-p-4.html

to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME rating system

6 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I wish they’d make the waist and leg bands a bit softer. 

Me too! That's the one criticism I have of Gary pants. I suspect I've put on an inch or two at my waist and thighs because a medium Gary panty feels too tight after a few hours, and I used to sleep in them regularly and then keep them on for a few hours in the morning. I have a few large size Gary full-cut pants, and they're a little better.

I'm seeing more and more plastic panties - Haian and Fabimonti come to mind - that are designed with the leg bands much thinner and softer than the waistbands. I suspect that's the way of the future. In fact, back in the AC Medical days I would custom-order Beta panties with a wider waist elastic and narrow leg elastics.

Edited by vvp39
I added more words.

Because my diapers ar so thick, I get the largest size. I have a 36" waist and use the 2xl or 3xl so there is no waistband bite. Unstretched, they still fit well

What many baby panties used to do 50 years ago was sew piece of stretchy rubber at the top and legs for the elastics and that was pretty soft but it did the job