LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you like or have ever liked being in a dirty diaper?

14 hours ago, Moochie said:

My morning Magnifico diaper is very wet and messy with plans to exercise while in my wet and messy diaper. So, yes, I obviously like the emotional and physical sensations of going potty in my diapers and the warm, soft, squishy sensations of the poopy in my diaper, and I don't mind cleaning up at all. Most of the time I don't need to shower, just clean up like a parent would do to their baby with adult wipes and a wet and soapy wash cloth followed by a rinse with just a wet wash cloth. Fresh and clean and ready for the day, carpe diem in another diaper for work!

For Moochie, that's about the most useless question ever to ask!  I think we all know the answer to it by now!  One person who really knows how to enjoy his poopy diapers for sure.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

For Moochie, that's about the most useless question ever to ask!  I think we all know the answer to it by now!  One person who really knows how to enjoy his poopy diapers for sure.

So true, RP.

• Like 1

Yes, I love to wet and poop my diapers and the feeling of a dirty diaper on my bottom. I often keep it on (when I have the time and desire) until it starts to bothering me. I often poop in my diaper early in the morning while in bed and sleep on. Loves waking up in a wet and dirty diaper.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Yes. Yes I do. I just let nature take its course. 😊

@Babygeebee

I don't mind a wet diaper as long as the diaper is not so wet that it causes skin breakdown or becomes uncomfortable or starts to leak. I've tried The Dirty diaper bit, when you end up doing a number two in your diaper, and then just sitting in it for say an hour, and the last time I did that, all I had was a humongous rash that went all over the place, and because that was all acid, it really really bothers and it caused all this redness! That is why @Evelyn Dellcerro Tells everyone to make sure you have plenty of good barrier cream, because that will allow everything to slide off of you, because that protects your skin! Remember when she said how bad it can get if you don't, and all I can remember is a dream where you have the worst diaper rash in history and it really really hurts and burns! When somebody has a rash that bad I feel bad for them, so I try not to let that happen, but let me tell you if you have one that bad, it will take a long time for you to be able to deal with the Aftermath!

However I do like the idea that I have a diaper on, I need them, so I use them! There's been times when I sit somewhere like in my chair somewhere, and it just allows me to explode, and it feels so good sometimes because you're trying to hold it and you can't, and then you just keep on going and going! While you like the dirty diapers, the wet diapers are more my style, because you can control how bad it is by looking at the situation when you take a wet diaper off. Dirty diaper requires you to be able to clean it up immediately otherwise you end up with more than just minor irritation, you could be irritated for about a week while everything heals. This is why it's important to air out, and I do it quite often because that way the skin can breathe. Your skin is a covering that protects your body from germs and everything on the outside, and that's why you have your skin, if you let your skin go bad then you don't have as much protection but it's good to have it. That's why I always have good barrier cream!

Brian

• Like 1
12 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Does a bear shit in the woods (excluding the Charmin bears who have become domesticated).  Does Moochie shit in his diaper?  The answer is of course!

Moochie does not sh** in his diapers, but messes, goes poopy in his diaper, soils his diaper, goes potty in his diaper and if I could I would mess my diaper whenever and wherever  the opportunity arises, but social responsibility and courtesy dictates otherwise. A soft, messy, squishy diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life, which of course I am currently enjoying this morning in my Classico V2 diaper.

m

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Moochie said:

Moochie does not sh** in his diapers, but messes, goes poopy in his diaper, soils his diaper, goes potty in his diaper and if I could I would mess my diaper whenever and wherever  the opportunity arises, but social responsibility and courtesy dictates otherwise. A soft, messy, squishy diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life, which of course I am currently enjoying this morning in my Classico V2 diaper.

I thought it was the same thing.  Either way you end up with enjoyable feces in your didee no matter what you call it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Messing my diaper is one of life's simple pleasures and is very easy for me, I just relax in the morning when I get out of bed in my wet diaper. This morning, I was in the kitchen, getting coffee and checking emails on my phone. I didn't have to respond to any urgent emails, and just relaxed and messed my diaper in such a natural manner that had my wife been up and next to me she would have never known that I was messing my diaper, except for after a few seconds when the odor wafted its way to her olfactory sense. So here I am now in my last Try Again diaper; very wet and poopy with no plans to change right away, I will even get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper, Sitting here wet, warm, squishy, content, relaxed, a little stinky, cupping my hand over the wet bulge in the front of my diaper and celebrating the squish in the back of my diaper with a satisfying hot cup of coffee. It just doesn't get much better. I think I will have a diaper Saturday but I won't be messing again after my wife gets up. I have a report to work on that will  take 3-4 hours and I have a Classico V2 diaper already out and ready for the day with several drops of scented baby oil to keep me smelling fresh and clean while I wet throughout the day. I just wet some more but I am definitely done messing my diaper, with a perfect large poopy  nicely ensconced inside my diaper. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Why does pooping feel so good? Source: Healthline.

You can thank your vagus nerve for this oh-so-good feeling, according to Dr. Anish Sheth and Josh Richman, authors of the book, “What’s Your Poo Telling You.”

According to the authors, this feeling, which they call “poo-phoria,” occurs when your bowel movement stimulates the vagus nerve, which runs from your brainstem to your colon.

Your vagus nerve is involved in key bodily functions, including digestion and regulating your heart rate and blood pressure.

Stimulation of the nerve can give you the chills and drop your heart rate and blood pressure enough to cause you to feel lightheaded and super-relaxed. The sensation is most likely after a large poop, which explains why it can be especially satisfying and even pleasurable.

We can hear your wheels turning, but before you go and eat all the things in hopes of making larger stool for more of that poo-phoria, beware of triggering defecation syncope.

This can occur when you overstimulate the vagus nerve, causing a significant drop in your blood pressure. The result is far from pleasure and may include passing out on the potty.

Add a messy diaper to the equation and the soft, naught, warm, squishy, bulging poopy in my diaper elevates the experience to another level of emotional and physical sensations, paralleled perhaps only by sexual intercourse and an orgasm. For me I am starting Monday morning in a messy diaper, sitting here with the most delightful warm squish. While some people don't like the diaper change and clean up after a messy diaper, for me it is not at all onerous, unless I have a diaper blowout. By the way, have seen the new baby diapers that are supposed to prevent diaper blowouts?

• Like 1