LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you like or have ever liked being in a dirty diaper?

I've always liked being in a dirty diaper for long periods of time even as young as 1, I remember when my family had a camper at a campground up until 2013 but when it was our first year when I was 1 1/2 my mom would take me down to the playground and I would play and when I would mess my diaper which my mom had to buy special diapers because the regular pampers and luvs I would soak through so these were thick and bulky all around and had a design similar to Cushies except blue instead of purple and I would try and avoid her to keep her from changing me, when she started potty training me at 2 if I woke up in a dirty diaper she would make me sit in it for 30 minutes thinking it would make me learn but I loved it. Since I had to wear diapers for bedwetting up until 11 I would find times to mess my diaper and from 5-8 I had to wear diapers 24/7 during the summer because of some experimental medication I was taking that made me have a weak bladder so I just use the diapers for all of its purposes and stay in it for hours until it got cold or it smelled really badly. The only time I complained or fussed about being in one is when I would be babysat usually by teenage girls who were their for the money and to play with a baby but didn't want to change diapers.

So do any of you like being in a dirty diaper for long periods of time? 

• Like 2

Maybe 2 to 3 hours at the max.  When I was a teenager I liked pooping in my underpants after school but I could only do that for about an hour before parents would be coming home.  For many years I would just wet diapers, maybe mess in one once every year or two because I just didn't have the opportunity to mess in diapers and clean up afterwards with my living situation.  Wet diapers in a bedroom are a lot easier to hide and handle than messy diapers which require clean up in a shower, disposal out of the house and getting rid of the smell when living with other people.  That changed about a year or so ago and while I don't have a lot of opportunity to mess my diaper, I usually do get a chance once or twice a month.  With the Covid-19 the past several months, I've had to put my messing on hold but I did get a chance about a week or two ago.  Even when I get that rare day off work and the house to myself, I may spend 3 or so hours in a messy diaper.  Once I'm finally alone, I'll put on my diaper and usually wet in it.  Then I'll go on Daily Diapers and as I open the forum, I'll push out my load in my diaper while standing in front of my computer.  Once my diaper is full, I'll sit down and read the posts and then chat in the chat room for a couple hours.  Finally when done, I'll enjoy a little extra curricular activity in my messy diaper, afterwards which I will remove it and clean up.  It's always enjoyable to push out a load in my diaper and then sit in it for a few hours.  The draw back is knowing in the back of my mind I will eventually have to do the nasty deed of removing my diaper, cleaning myself up which I hate, and then disposing of the diaper discreetly and airing out the house before others come home.

• Like 1

When I poop, I change immediately. Being wet is a different story. I use Zorb soaker panels and they hold moisture without keeping it against the skin.

I very much enjoy being in a dirty diaper. I have regular changing times that I never waiver from. Generally I will poop within a short time of changing & that may mean another 6-7 hours before I change again. That happens at least 3 times in any given 24 hour period. So my diaper will most always be a dirty one. I wouldn’t want it any other way these days.

I'm diapered 24/7 so I do enjoy being in a messy diaper. My wife takes care of all my diapering needs. If were out in public or around family and friends my wife changes my messy diapers ASAP, so others don't have to put up with the smell. At home when no one is around she might wait a little bit before she changes me. Wet diapers are different and I'm usually changed when the diaper is at it's capacity or about to leak. 

Yes, I enjoy being in a dirty diaper two or three times a month. I normally stay in them for 2 or 3 hours, then finish off with a good time before jumping in the shower for a lengthy clean up. Like Rusty Pins stated the dreaded clean up is the only bad thing about messing your diaper. I am one of the lucky ones who has an understanding and supporting wife, who lets me enjoy my diaper time. And participates in ocassionaly changing me wet or messy. Life is good in diapers. ?

I have only popoed in mine a few times, I wouldn't like to stay in a pooped diaper for more than maybe an hour. But I love to keep a wet diaper on for many hours, I wear 24/7, I have kept my nite diaper on for most of a day before, it has been pretty smelly, if I have to go out and get sweaty doing a project,,,  I would rather get dirty and sweaty in a nasty peepee diaper, before I shower.  Why waste a good smelly one.?

I enjoy each and every time I mess my diaper, I have often put on a fresh diaper just to go shit in it so I can stay in my messy diaper longer until it won’t hold any more piss.

I diaper trained myself to mess my diaper with no warning or control of when it happens, same for wetting my diaper.

I enjoy going to bed and messing my diaper just before I go to sleep and wake to find my diaper soaked with piss, I will set on the edge of my bed, smoke a cigarette before going to shower.

Oh yes I adore being in a poopy diaper for hours on end. I love the way it mashes up on my butt and then gets crusty after just a few hours. On weekends I like to take a nap in a messy diaper. Sometimes after the nap I wake up and deposit some fresh poop. Pee is no fun and the ammonia in pee burns after an hour or two, so poop for me rules !!

• Like 8

Being in a WET diaper does NOT bother me, unless I am found to be leaking out the top or the back, or through the leg holes.  Megamax diapers have the leak guards, and if you fluff them out before putting them on, and you pull the diaper a couple of times, they usually are UP and all set:  When they are UP, they protect you from what is inside.  If you FLOOD, or do not put the diaper on correctly, this can cause leaks, or you will find that you wet through the diaper, the top level protection, the chair, the floor, etc, and then you are in TROUBLE, which is why I always carry prevail pads in my "go bag" along with diapers, wipes, creme, etc.  This Bag is behind me on my chair, 24/7, unless I am NOT using the chair.

Otherwise, if my diaper is on correctly, I can get let go as needed.  Now that I am on Dyazide, (water pill) diapers are helpful, because you don't KNOW when you are gonna have to release.  My diapers are so GOOD, that I could wet them up to 8 TIMES before having to change them, although they do get heavy, but they keep me DRY, which is a PLUS, as sometimes I go all day without a change. With COVID-19, I will be using my diapers at work too, as using the bathroom at work, unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY is not advised, because it is not able to be cleaned EVERY time someone uses it, which is a reason diapers come in handy *grin*

Being in a MESSY diaper does bother me if I sit in it for an extended period.  If you have to do BOTH in the diaper, you have to deal with the ammonia and the poop. so I TRY not to sit in mess for too long, however, as @Evelyn Dellcerro describes, I have done it, and the feeling is either firm and crusty, or runny, but my megamaxes absorb the liquid into the diaper, so last time it happened (October 2019) I just grinned and PUSHED, and then after an hour, most of the liquid was in the diaper, and dry, so all I did was to clean myself and where I had been sitting.  Going 24/7 insures that I CAN release if I have to, or if I think it would be helpful - as long as I am close to home, or able to roll off, rather than walk ;)  That way I deal with a BM is to try to go, or take Miralax in the morning to clean out, that way, I don't HAVE to go again, unless I EAT something that upsets the works.  Being Disabled, in a wheelchair, NO ONE is the wiser, unless they can SMELL it, and even then, if you take care of it, you should be OK, as it is easy to do a stand-pivot or a side-to-side transfer from chair to my toilet ;)  That way, I just let it go, because I KNOW I am OK if done correctly.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
word change: "They" for "That"

Yes. I love to doodoo in my diapers and wear it for as long as possible. It feels best when my poo is firm, but can enjoy any consistency. The feeling of pushing it out against something has been the main reason I wanted to wear diapers ever since I was 8 years old. Back then I could only get diapers when I visited my aunt, so when I didn’t have them, I would doodoo in my panties often. 

• Like 2

Yes I do love and enjoy both making and being in a dirty  diaper. I can't say that I have a need for diapers. Although I've been wearing and using them for so so many years now that my control is nowhere near what it probably should be. And even though I prefer being in the more baby/toddlerish looking AB kind of diapers. I'm not a goo-goo gaa-gaa kind of baby. I'd rather do all my potty and poop in a diaper instead of in the little room with the bowly looking thing on the floor.

I feel cheated when I have to use the big boy potty due to social circumstances.  Much prefer to use my diapers and enjoy the feeling  for several hours before changing.

I'm 24/7 diapered.  My wife is the only person to change ne.  Occasionally I'm in a wet diaper since my wife is unable to change me.  But more than often it is around 15-20 minutes of having a accident that I'm changed

Yes. I love to doodoo in my diapers and wear it for as long as possible. It feels best when my poo is firm, but can enjoy any consistency. The feeling of pushing it out against something has been the main reason I wanted to wear diapers ever since I was 8 years old. Back then I could only get diapers when I visited my aunt, so when I didn’t have them, I would doodoo in my panties often. 

I have enjoyed being in a poopy diaper or pants for as long as I can remember. I can remember pooping in my night diaper in the evening before going to bed or in the morning after waking up. Many times I would also poop in my underwear during the day and then avoid my mom for as long as I could. She has said that I pooped in my pants until I was almost 10 years old! At 12, I started wetting my bed again, then again discovered the joy of hiding in my closet and pooping in my pants...this time with happy endings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

nothing beats a well pooped diaper! been a diaper lover many decades and sitting in a poopy diaper is a feeling thats been drilled into my brain for years. also a well pooped pair of sweat pants is second runner up. dont think the feeling for a poopy diaper will ever subside for me, yes there is a heaven !

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I always enjoy being in a messy diaper.   I've put on a fresh diaper and wet and messed it and then went to bed.   It's an awesome feeling to sleep all night long in a messy diaper. 

When I do mess my diaper,  I try to stay in it as long as I possibly can. 

I've held my bowels until I got home from work,  or wherever and put on a diaper and filled it. 

I like to sit in my messy  diaper and let the mess squish all over my butt and up between my  legs.  I've also taken the dog for a long walk in my messy diaper. 

The longest I've stayed in a wet n messy diaper was 36 hours.  It was really messy and felt incredibly good.  I  did end up with a pretty good diaper rash after that.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yesterday my wife and I went to the store to get a few things. When we got home my wife fixed me a juice bottle. I had just messed my diaper, and she had me lay on the floor with my bottle. I fell asleep on the floor while drinking my bottle. I usually dont fall asleep in a messy diaper, but I did. I woke up 1.5 hour later. When I woke up I was taken into the bedroom and was changed. It really felt good to fall asleep in a messy diaper, but also felt good to be put into a dry diaper. 

• 2 years later...

My morning Magnifico diaper is very wet and messy with plans to exercise while in my wet and messy diaper. So, yes, I obviously like the emotional and physical sensations of going potty in my diapers and the warm, soft, squishy sensations of the poopy in my diaper, and I don't mind cleaning up at all. Most of the time I don't need to shower, just clean up like a parent would do to their baby with adult wipes and a wet and soapy wash cloth followed by a rinse with just a wet wash cloth. Fresh and clean and ready for the day, carpe diem in another diaper for work!

• Like 1