LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

changing bed sheets

Occurs weekly, usually on Saturdays subject to weather.  Mostly I don't leak due to waterproof trainers over disposables.  Rare leaks are usually minor.  There are a few yellow spots on the waterproof under-blanket but nothing has been commented on.  Once every few months, the under blanket gets a wash too.

We have a split king adjustable bed, my side has no sheets, its like having twin beds ,, my side has a hospital mattress Invocare, brand. I have always had plastic fetish, and found that one of the several times I was in the hospital this brand was used in newer hospitals ,,,anyhow I don't like sheets. So I don't have to change any. I do put a small bath towel under my butt, so if my diapers Leak toooo much it will catch it.

On 7/25/2020 at 5:45 AM, stevewet said:

Usually about every fortnight unless I soak the bed.

Thats about the same for me. I keep a couple spare bed changes so I don't have to do laundry right away after accidentally peeing the bed. I have to use a coin laundry machine in the basement of my building so I have to save money when I can.

• 1 month later...

I change my sheets once a week.  I have a second set of sheets on my bed in case i wet the bed, then all i have to do is strip off the top set of sheets and go back to sleep.  I keep a large changing pad between the sets of sheets to keep the bottom set dry.  Then if i do get the sheets wet during the week, I can just put them in the washer till wash day.  This is a trick that i learned from my mom.  She had seven kids  and five of us were regular bedwetters.

I use a NorthShore CHAMPION re-usable underpad, every night.

My diaper leaks almost every night, and the pad gets all of it.

I also have a waterproof sheet under the pad, which I wash about once a month.

Having the re-usable underpad is a game-changer, because I don't have to ever worry about diaper leaks.

I even bought some smaller re-usable underpads from NorthShore to keep in my Chair, and one for long car trips.