LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Type I Probably Should Wear

I was wondering if any of you could make any suggestion for what I wear and if there really is anything better you think I should or could get. I really can't use a credit card to worder so that's out but is there any other solutions?

I usually wear Medium Depends.

I have like a 36 waist or somewhere close to it and weigh about 165.

Go and try some drug store, or chain store brands, with your weight I would stick to large or x large, a bigger diaper is more comfortable, than one that is too small.

The main problem with different brands is they all fit different, some fit nice and others are either too small, or don't come up high enough to stay up, most have bad tapes, but that can be fixed with clear packing tape, you take a peice and put it across the front of the diaper one arcross the top tapes and one on the bottom tapes, this will keep the tapes from opening and slideing, once they open or slide the diaper becomes difficult, and will not stay in place causeing leaks.

You need a good fit to keep it from leaking, unfortunatly the only way is to experiment, because everyone is built different, no diaper fits the same way, on everyone...Good Luck...B

Yeah, though, the Depends usually dont stay on that well, especially when I wet. Most of the times even when I'm dry they usually are trying to fall down and I'm constantly tugging them back up and the pad in the back likes to slide down out of it's starting spot after I start sitting down.

That's gonna happen when you're wet...think about plastic pants over...or some people wear underwear over their diapers to hold them up.

I've found a place to buy ATTENDS, so you might look around for them. I like them better than DEPENDS, but its a personal thing as well...I'm bigger than you and still do ok with mediums...Beallyoucanb may be right for you though, so you can give that a shot too, size wise... :D good luck! :D

Guest diapered469

instead of buying at a chain drugstore, i'd suggest trying to find a medical supply store/small pharmacy in your area that may sell better brands than depends, etc.

Have the package sent to a UPS / FedEx Customer Care Center, you can then pick it up from the customer care center, though you do need a state id/ drivers license to pick it up. And sign up for paypal, you will need to get your bank info, so they can do an instant transfer, but you can get a temporary credit card number from them for that one purchase. Lol, you can see I to need to hide my shit and this way nothing shows up on my bank statement except that I bought something through paypal. So msg me if you need further help. :whistling:

Get a phone book. Look in the yellow pages. Look for medical supply stores and pharmacies. Make a couple of phone calls and ask what brands of adult diapers they stock. In my opinion anything is better the Depends.