LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Therapy - (Private with diaperboy187)

BabySofia

Miranda stepped off the bus and tried to ignore the stares of the other passengers as she hopped down to the sidewalk. As she carefully landed on the concrete she steadied her balance on her heels and spat out a strand of her brown hair that suddenly blew into her mouth. She shouldered her small leather satchel bag that her parents had given as a congratulatory gift for receiving her Masters Degree and her therapist license. Nervously she watched the bus pull away as she began walking the half-block to the large Learning Time Preschool and Daycare center for her first day on the job. 

When she had been a kid she had attended a similar Preschool and received Speech Therapy to address the fact no one could understand what she was saying. Up through her middle school years as she grew up, and received additional therapy, she had considered her therapist to be one of the kindest people she’d known. Even though she wasn’t really growing up during that time! 

She reached the door to the entrance and a young mother held it open as she left from presumably dropping her kid off. The look down towards the young woman was normal to Miranda, as the woman looked down at her with a bewildered expression. Miranda said, “Hi, thanks!” and headed through to the reception desk. A helpful security mirror was hung for the receptionist and she caught a glimpse of her small body in it. At only a couple inches over three feet tall she couldn’t see over the counter. 

Just as she was getting ready to try and get someone’s attention, another woman peeked through the opened door to the hallway to enter. She looked like a teacher, and looked concerned...

@diaperboy187

Zorina gave a silent groan as she saw a rather small child get let into the preschool without a parent. She knew the other teachers were busy so it was her job to take care of the new child and prayed the kid could at least tell her what her name was. After taking a minute to straighten her long blonde hair and admire her green eyes before heading over to the disabled toddler. At six feet Zorina had to bend down quite a bit to see Miranda before giving her a smile.

"Hi there sweetie. What's your name ? My name is Ms. Smithfield" She asked the new arrival going slow enough for her to be understood but also a bit condescending. The fact that their new therapist had yet to arrive had been frustrating as the 35 year old employee had been forced to help the special needs children the best she could. While it was in her job description today it seemed every preschooler needed something ranging from a toy to a fresh diaper or just to use her as a jungle gym. Zorina held the check in board ready to write down Miranda's name once it was given unaware she was the new speech therapist.

Miranda looked up and sighed at the giant woman in front of her. She had hoped the woman who hired her, Sandy, would have been there when she came in. This lady clearly had labeled her as one of the children the second she saw her!

"Hi, I'm Miranda Evans, I'm the new Speech Therapist!" She tried to sound sure of her self. Being the size of a little kid her whole life, and never developing a mature body meant this was a scene from her life she had played over and over again. She'd learned it best to politely correct the individuals rather than let it upset her. 

"Sandy told me to check in at the front and someone would help me find my office?"

Zorina barely suppressed breaking into a laughing fit as Miranda claimed she was really the new speech therapist. She kept her calm though and decided to humor the new child at least for a few minutes. At only a few inches above three feet it was nearly impossible to think the girl was actually an adult. Zorina didn't write Miranda's name down on the sign in sheet yet as she asked her "Do you have any ID ? I can't exactly take your word for it. If you were lying I could get in serious trouble"

Even if the adult was who she claimed it would be difficult to find a uniform in her size. The rainbow colored outfits had small sizes but even the smallest was designed for someone at least five feet or close to it. It would take time and money to get a custom made uniform to fit the petite lady and would need her exact measurements. Zorina waited for Miranda to show her some ID not sure she even had one.

Miranda tried to suppress rolling her eyes at the woman that was now kneeling in front of her. She could tell she didn't believe her in the slightest! She opened up the front pocket of her bag and dug out her State ID. A drivers license wasn't really possible with her height, but this ID showed that she was twenty-five and her home address. There was also a special indicator of her Youth-Lock Syndrome that she suffered from.

"Here you go, you're not the first person to disbelieve my age. Unfortunately I wasn't blessed with your height!" She smiled, trying to seem confident as she handed it to the woman.

The fact that Sandy had been willing to take the references from her professors and the center she had interned at had been a big deal. 'And my friends said I'd never get hired to do anything...'

Zorina frowned as Miranda took out a state ID and stared at it. She then took it out of the woman's hand and began looking over it trying to find some indication it was a forgery though found nothing. Frustrated she gave the ID back to the new worker and swallowed her pride. "Miranda was it ? Sorry about that but well you're just so small. Anyways my name is Zorina. I don't think we have a uniform in your size yet though you can talk with whoever hired you" Zorina explained to Miranda as she put the sign in sheet down and led her into the huge daycare.

Despite the tiny woman being new the daycare employee wouldn't hesitate to use any opportunity to treat her like a toddler if she acted like one. She had to wonder if it was a mistake letting someone who wasn't even as tall as half the kids work there knowing how hard it could be to get respect. After pointing her to the manager's office she left the speech therapist by herself. Zorina had no time to teach Miranda every thing as there were more than enough special needs kids that required lots of attention.

• Like 1

Miranda sighed with relief, "It's okay, I'd already told Sandy I would be happy to be wearing the professional clothes I have on right now. I'm used to most off-the-rack clothing being more for our students here," she smiled. "Thanks for showing me the way, I'll meet with her and get the schedule sorted for the kids I'll be seeing today!" 

It was only a short walk from where the woman had left her to an office area. 'I forgot to ask her first name...' she thought to herself with a shrug. 

She found Sandy Kensington, the head of the daycare, sitting at her desk. After a quick cordial conversation she showed her to the office where she would be working with the kids who needed speech therapy. A schedule of times - half-hour each, with eight kids each day - was handed to her. She would see sixteen kids, twice a week, over the four days she would work at the center. 

After a quick discussion going over everything Sandy needed her to do, she left her with a stack of folders on the eight kids she was responsible for. While she would rather spend a lot more time researching each kid, she focused on her first four she would see that morning. Looking at the time she realized she barely had enough time to run down to get the first little girl, Kaylee. She stopped by a restroom quickly on her way, grateful for the little toilets that were inside!

Once she washed her hands she hurried down the Ms. Smithfield's room to pickup Kaylee.

Zorina had already started the lesson for her class when Miranda came by to pick up Kaylee. She had the rest of the kids start on a worksheet about colors while she led the small child over to the small woman. The girl was usually a bit shy but gave the new speech therapist a smile glad to have someone closer to her size. "Kaylee this is Ms. Evans your new speech teacher. Be a good girl and listen to her ok ?" Zorina explained to Kaylee as she bent down and used the same tone she had upon first meeting Miranda.

Kaylee was five with short curly blonde hair, brown eyes, and was often very shy around new people. She was dressed in a pink dress with flower designs and a thick pair of training panties sticking out from under them. Along with her speech troubles the small girl also had trouble communicating when she needed to go to the bathroom in time. "I be good" Kaylee promised Zorina as she reached out for Miranda's hand ready to go with her and begin the speech lesson.

• Like 1

"Hi Kaylee, it's so nice to meet you!" She said in her normal voice. Having been given the baby voice treatment so much in her lifetime she consciously refused to change her tone with kids. She noticed that she was quite a bit taller than her, but the girl smiled brightly as she led her to her office.

"Go on and have a seat there!" Miranda told Kaylee. She had directed her at a short round table and took a seat next to her. "Well Kaylee, I'd like to get started by getting to know you!" She smiled and they spoke for a few minutes before she began using some flash cards with objects shown on them, asking her to say the animal. She could tell that she struggled with her 's' sounds quite a bit, making it a 'th' sound. Miranda was able to keep Kaylee smiling though through the end of her session when she noticed the girl was fidgeting in her seat uncomfortably. 

"Kaylee, is something wrong? Do you need to go potty?" She asked her.

Kaylee gave Miranda a big smile as she didn't talk down to her instead as if she was a normal toddler. She took an instant liking to her new teacher as they talked for a few minutes before starting the lesson. The last speech therapist had only gotten into the lessons not bothering to ask the girl much about herself. Kaylee tried her best for Miranda though struggled a bit with her s sounds.

When the new employee gave her some tips she began to show some signs of improvement. Near the end of the lesson the toddler noticed a pressure coming from her bladder but didn't want to interrupt the lesson. Upon being asked by her new friend if she needed to go potty she quickly shook her head yes. "Need potty" Kaylee told Miranda as she waited to be taken to the bathroom before she had an accident.

Miranda quickly led Kaylee to the bathroom and watched as she frantically pulled down her leggings and her pull-up and sat on one of the little toilets. Miranda heard the tinkling sound of her going potty and soon was washing her hands as Miranda watched. After asking her if she made it okay, she took her back to her classroom and located her next appointment in another class. The next kid was an adorable three-year old autistic girl named Kylie who was mostly non-verbal still, but managed to get her to name a few colors on some cards with her once she warmed up to her. A four-year old little boy named Bryce had similar issues with 'S' syllables like Kaylee. He had been much more skeptical that she was an adult than the others. He didn't want to play with a girl with cooties... It had taken a while to get him to engage with her because of that. When she dropped him off at his classroom he said, "Bye Ms. Miranda."

She sighed and looked at her watch, seeing she had fifteen minutes before her next appointment she headed for the restroom herself. She would love to claim that it had been twenty years since she had accidents, but her small stature meant she had been doomed with a toddler sized bladder. Her mom had made her wear Pull-Ups until her senior year in high school. Only the fact that she had turned eighteen and threatened to move out had let her finally ditch those! 

As a kid she hadn't understood right away when she'd been diagnosed with Youth-Lock Syndrome. She just noticed through first and second grade that she was always the shortest kid. In fourth grade a girl named Delia had made her stand next to each of the kindergartners at recess to show her how even they were taller than her! She'd been called a baby relentlessly from then on. Made all the worse when her mom had made her wear diapers again for a few months at the end of that year! Only intense begging and discipline on Miranda's part had allowed her to attend fifth grade in Pull-Ups! Since her senior year though she had managed to avoid embarrassing accidents all but a handful of times, and she definitely didn't want to have one her first day on the job! 

Finishing up washing her hands she had her session with the last girl Melody. This time she actually managed to study her file for three minutes before collecting her. The notes from her previous therapist noted the four-year old was extremely shy and could only rarely get her to talk, let alone engage with her for therapy. Melody was in Ms. Smithfield's room when she collected her. Knowing what her previous therapist had tried failed, she instead began playing with Melody with some blocks on the floor of her office. As she warmed up to Miranda she managed to identify her stuttering issues, and began to work to gain her trust. It was clear to her until Melody was comfortable with her she wasn't going to be able to drill her on getting better. She seemed to open up and even talked to her as she returned her to Ms. Smithfield's room, where all of the kids were lining up to go eat lunch.

Kaylee let Miranda take her to the bathroom and used the potty then washed her hands. She was a little upset she had to go back to class but knew there were other kids who needed the teacher's help as well. As shy as her first toddler had been Melody took much longer to warm up to her new teacher even trying to hide behind her old teacher despite her long black hair giving away her poor hiding spot. Eventually though after getting to know the small woman and playing with her she felt she could trust her glad that they were both close to the same height.

"Alright everyone it's lunchtime ! Come on line up !" Zorina told her class as she tried to corral all the toddlers into a straight line. She managed a weary smile when the new teacher came back and hoped she could help her. One of the main rules for the daycare was every teacher had to make sure their group of students got their lunch before they could start and since the employee's regular helper had called out the woman would have to do it herself. Almost all of Zorina's toddlers sat in a highchair or booster seat which wasn't always an easy task.

"Hi," Miranda said as she brought Melody back. She noticed that Zorina had her hands full with her ten kids trying to get them to grab onto a rope with colored rings for handles. 

"What can I do to help you right now? You look like you have your hands full?" she asked as all of the kids had grabbed on. "Do we eat lunch with them?"

She suddenly remembered that she had left her YL shake in her bag and would need to go grab it. Each day for lunch she had to drink a special shake drink in order to help maintain her weight due to her Youth Lock. Without it she tended to lose pounds that she couldn't afford to lose. Even with eating breakfast and dinner, the shake was necessary to keep her from ending up looking like she was anorexic. 

"I have to take them to the lunch room and get them in their seats. As you can see my helper isn't here so I'd appreciate the assistance" Zorina explained to Miranda while trying to get everyone to grab a ring. She sighed in relief as everyone finally had a ring and took the front handle before waiting for the speech therapist to take the back one then headed into the kitchen. To prevent the dining room from being overcrowded no more than two groups usually ate at a time. Zorina began putting each kid into a highchair or booster seat while letting Miranda know which one the current child needed.

It should have been an easy task but more than a few toddlers chose to fuss over the color of their seat, the designs or even who they were sitting next to. It took nearly ten minutes in total and both women stopped to catch their breath. After spotting an empty highchair then looking at the new tiny naive teacher a little plan formed in the older woman's mind as she made sure each toddler had their lunch. "Thank you so much Miranda. Now someone usually eats with the toddlers just in case there is an incident. Would you mind sitting with them this time ?" Zorina asked Miranda trying to keep her eyes off the empty highchair in case her plan was revealed.

Miranda's face had turned red when she'd grabbed the last ring as Zorina asked. It felt like she was just one of the little preschoolers and she felt mortified when a teacher passed them by and smiled at her. She had felt mostly useless as she watched Zorina strapping kids into highchairs and booster seats. She blushed thinking about the fact that she still requested a booster seat every time she went to a restaurant. 'I'm just glad when I was twelve, and my high chair cracked, Mom never replaced it with another one...'

"Umm..." Miranda said. She thought, 'I didn't get into this job to be a daycare worker, I'm a professional therapist...'

She thought for a second about how short handed the woman seemed to be and offered a compromise, "I actually need to use this time to run back to my office for my lunch and some things. I need to go over the files of my kids?" Knowing she didn't want to be completely rude though, "I guess after that I could have my lunch and look through those while I'm watching them? I hated rushing through their case files earlier..." 

Something about her behavior was making her kind of suspicious, but she didn't know her well enough to really read the tall woman.

Zorina suppressed a glare as Miranda reminded her of the difference in their roles and couldn't help feel a little offended. Thankfully she kept her emotions hidden from the miniscule lady though wouldn't hesitate to put her in her place next time she tried to act like she was above her. Every single adult at the daycare was expected to come together and help each other whenever possible no matter what their position. "Ok thanks I'll get their bibs on while you get your lunch" Zorina told Miranda her voice carefully hiding her devious plan.

Since everyone had only a limited time for lunch the employee hoped the speech therapist would return quickly. As the small adult left the room she put a bib on each of her toddlers before picking a bib for her victim and hiding it in her apron pocket. The empty highchair had Sesame Street characters on it and was one of the ones that was intended to make escape impossible for even the most difficult baby or toddler. Zorina continued to wait for Miranda not yet able to go get her own lunch and start eating it.

Miranda didn't want to rock the boat and make everyone mad her first day at work, so she hurried to her office and grabbed the flask she had brought her shake in out of her bag. It was an adult version of the sippy cups you could suck on from any side, and was filled with twenty ounces of the Youth Lock formula that she really didn't like. She had added some chocolate syrup into the flask before sealing it at home to help mask the flavor. She hated the way that it tasted like baby formula otherwise! 

Grabbing a stack of folders for her afternoon kids, and a notepad to make some notes with, she hurried back. She'd only been gone a couple of minutes and saw Zorina velcroing a bib on the last of the toddlers sitting in the high chairs. 

"I'm back, sorry, I have to have a special lunch..." she told her apologetically holding up the cup. "You can go eat your lunch now? I'll find a seat over there and watch them..." she said beginning to walk towards a small child sized table set on the opposite side of the room from the kids.

"Actually it would be easier to keep an eye on them if you stay close to them and there is even an empty seat" Zorina explained to Miranda as she saw where she was trying to go but wasn't having it. She didn't give the petite girl enough time to figure out what she was talking about as she quickly picked her and took her over to the empty highchair. As soon as the daycare employee had the speech therapist's butt in it she buckled her in with the end result very much resembling a five point carseat harness. Zorina couldn't resist as she put the bib on Miranda which matched the highchair she was now stuck in until someone released her.

The older woman tried her best to keep a straight face but couldn't as the youthlock woman fit perfectly in the highchair as if it was made with her in mind. She even went so far as to take a few pictures of the girl. Since she only seemed to have a bottle to drink for her lunch she pulled out a bag of animal crackers and dumped quite a few on the highchair tray before cutting up an apple for her. "There we go. Now you enjoy your lunch. If any of the kids need something call me but it better not be a trick" Zorina warned Miranda as she watched her get settled in the highchair before finally heading to the employee break room.

Miranda fumed! "What are you doing! I'm an adult!"

She watched the bitch walk away and leave her there, while all of the students from her room continued eating like nothing was amiss. Miranda pressed on the buckle of the release over and over again, but unfortunately there was some trick she couldn't get it loose from. 'Is this hazing, or did I do something wrong?' She asked. 'She gave me a glare this morning too...'

She sighed, 'I'll talk to Sandy about her later... We can't have this kind of relationship going on through the days every day.' She ripped the bib off out of spite and began alternating sipping her shake, and reading through the case files on the four kids she would be seeing in the afternoon after their naps. Jamie, Eddie, and Haley were all four year olds, while Marc was a five year old. She read through their diagnosis the previous therapist had written up, along with notes from meetings that had been held with parents. Reading through Haley's goals it looked like most of her issues were related to her thumb sucking. Sometimes when kids did that they would suffer issues with saying D's and T's.. It didn't specify, but that was her guess.

She sighed as she drained the last of the shake and looked around at the kids sitting there mostly eating self-sufficiently. The animal crackers on the tray were so over the top... but she couldn't help herself but to eat them. 'When is she getting back here? If a kid actually needs something I can't even help! This has to be a safety violation!' she grumbled to herself.

• Like 1

Zorina couldn't help giggling as she looked over the photos she had taken of Miranda in the Sesame Street highchair wearing a Sesame Street bib. The employee break room was right next to the kitchen and a baby monitor and camera were set up allowing her to watch and hear everything. The tiny employee could press the button to release the buckles all she wanted but the childproof mechanism had an added step for just in case the toddler had already figured out that step. Unless the toddler wasn't feeling well Zorina required everyone to finish their lunch or what was on their plate.

The 30 minute lunch break ended much too quickly for the teacher but she did manage to finish her lunch. As funny as it had been she needed to apologize and release the youthlock woman from her padded seat. After going back to the dining room she let each toddler out of their seat after confirming they had finished their lunch. "Miranda I know you're new but it would help if you set a good example for my students. See I don't allow them to leave until they finish everything on their plate. If I let you go while you still have animal crackers and an apple on your tray it wouldn't be fair. So mind finishing your lunch like a big girl ?" Zorina asked Miranda as she presented her with a choice while putting a special emphasis on the words big girl.

Miranda was fuming inside her head and thought of every encounter with someone like Zorina before. The last girl, her final undergraduate roommate, had nearly managed to completely kidnap her and lock her away in a nursery. If it hadn't been for her best friend coming to find her she probably would still be stuck there. Following her rescue she had dealt with a new level of depression and nearly made some bad choices. Only the love of her mom had kept her from killing herself back then!

"Look, I don't know how we got off on the wrong foot, but you and I both know this isn't appropriate to do to a colleague. What did I do to make you mad?" She paused, not waiting for a response yet, "If I force this down into my very overly full stomach, you have to promise me not to forcibly treat me like a baby again. I've dealt with this my whole life, and believe it or not it has sent me down some very dark roads. I can't deal with this day-in and day-out. I may be the size of a toddler, but I am not a baby."

Miranda forced down the apple slices and then managed to finish the animal crackers. She was really bloated afterwards, "The lunch I had was a special shake for those of use with YouthLock. It's more than my stomach can hold almost, and is enough calories it's not meant to be eaten along with other food. I will probably be sick from eating too much later - please don't do this to me again. I'm sorry for whatever I did that was so wrong to you," she told her. 

"I'm sorry it's just been a tough day. My helper called out so I've been stuck taking care of all these little rugrats. Around here everyone is expected to help out where someone is needed and with the empty highchair and you being so small I just couldn't resist. I know I went a little overboard but I'm sorry" Zorina apologized to Miranda as she watched her finish the snack. She finally unbuckled her from the highchair only after seeing every animal cracker and apple slice was gone. Without a word of warning the daycare employee picked up the speech therapist, gave her a quick hug, then set her down on the floor. "I promise no more baby treatment so long as you act like an adult. Now I believe Mrs. Sullivan I mean Patricia is waiting for you" Zorina told Miranda as she pointed her in the direction of the room while trying to round up the toddlers again.

Though the tired woman desperately needed the help she wouldn't force the new employee to help her. The special needs kids were a bit wild after lunch since it was now playtime out in the huge yard filled with playground equipment. Another group would be coming in to use the dining room any minute and it needed to be free by then. Zorina looked over at Miranda hoping she wasn't too upset over her little trick but had simply been unable to resist.

Miranda didn't like her comment of 'as long as you act like an adult,' but decided it wasn't worth getting into a fight with her over. She forced herself to smile, "No harm done I guess... Sorry if I seemed like I wasn't willing to help out. In my internship I literally just had aides bringing me the kids I was giving therapy to and that was my only responsibility."

Miranda grabbed her folders, her empty cup, and quickly left the room before Zorina could do anything else to her. She stopped by her office to set things down and saw she still had forty-five minutes until her next session. She stopped by the bathroom to make sure she didn't have any need to go for a while and then found the other preschool room where the four and five years olds were napping on their mats after their lunchtime. There were two teachers in that room, but one looked older and she assumed she was in charge. She was dressed in what she had always thought of as a kindergarten teacher dress... Colorful and long with a flowing skirt that prevented little ones from seeing anything they shouldn't when they would grab on. The woman gave her a curious, but friendly smile as she approached.

"Hi, I'm Miranda, the new speech therapist," she told her quietly to not disturb the sleeping kids.

After a quick introduction and learning the kids would be down for the time she had before her next session she decided to try and get on Zorina's good side and see if there was anything else she needed help with. There was a line of kids next to one of the changing tables where she was in the middle of changing a little girl she hadn't met into a diaper.

She asked Zorina, "Her class is having nap time right now, is there anything I can help you with since you're short handed?"

• Like 1

Zorina sighed in disappointment as Miranda left leaving her to round up the rest of her toddlers finally getting them in a straight line. She needed to check and if necessary change each of the little ones into a new diaper or training pants. There was also two kids already potty trained which she had allowed to go potty before they had an accident as well. Zorina was very pleased when Miranda came back and asked if there was anyway she could help and told her "Well if you can reach the changing tables I would appreciate the help checking and changing any kids who need it. If you can't reach there should be a few stools around here somewhere.

Looking down at the toddler girl then at the speech therapist she could tell the woman would easily fit in baby diapers. She couldn't simply diaper the new employee just for being small but swore to keep an eye out in case she had any trouble keeping her pants dry. Finally done with the first diaper change she lifted a boy up and put him on the changing table. Zorina usually played with her toddlers during recess and hoped Miranda would join in but be careful due to being close to their size.

Miranda looked up at the changing table that was taller than her. Looking at the next little girl in line she could see a saggy diaper pulling at her leggings. The girl in question was just a couple inches shorter than Miranda, so there was no way she was going to be able to lift her onto a changing table. Spotting two step stools by the wall she pulled them by the changing table and set them up. She managed to convince the girl to use the stool to reach the changing table and used the other to get herself high enough to reach her. 'This would have been a lot easier on the floor,' she thought to herself, 'probably would be a sanitary problem though...'

She managed to pull down the leggings of the little girl to her ankles and pushed her cute top that had Sofia the First characters on it out of the way. Miranda had actually changed some babies before... but it had been more common growing up that it was her diaper being changed... As such she was an expert on what was supposed to happen, but a bit of a novice on the actual doing it herself. She belted the girls chest down to keep her safe and asked where her diapers were. Getting an answer she hopped down, grabbed it underneath the table, and hopped back up and set the clean diaper next to the girls head. 

She talked soothingly to her as she ripped the tapes off revealed a soaked and slightly poopy diaper. It was a lot of effort, but she managed to get her changed into a clean and dry diaper, pulled the leggings back up, and then accepted a hug from the little girl once she was down. Miranda looked over at Zorina and saw the line behind her was a lot shorter and she had to have changed a few of them while she was doing just the one. 

She led the last little boy to the table and realized he was probably three or four inches taller than her, and a good twenty pounds heavier! Finding his diaper though she managed to wrangle the boy who wriggled too much out of the wet diaper and into a dry one before he ran off.

Miranda walked to a sink nearby and washed her hands carefully and accepted a paper towel from Zorina. Looking at her watch she saw she still had twenty minutes until her next session. "What now?" she asked Zorina.