LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Therapy - (Private with diaperboy187)

BabySofia

"Good job ! I'm so proud of you !" Amber congratulated Miranda while giving her a big hug upon hearing about her progress. She did look curiously at the duffel bag wondering what her friend had inside it but didn't want to seem nosy by asking about it. When asked about what all was planned for the spa day but did answer her next question. "You can pick whatever movie you like. This day is your reward for finally getting a job and making a living on your own" Amber told Miranda as she let her lock up the apartment before leading her to the car.

The booster seat was in the back seat since the youthlock woman would never be able to sit up front beside her best friend. She held the duffel bag for her while she got settled into her seat before giving the bag back to her. If the small girl asked she would reveal how things had been going at her job being a pediatrician. Amber began driving to the spa once Miranda and herself were both properly buckled up in the car.

"How's everything going for you?" Miranda asked as they traveled down the road. "We've both been so busy! What's new?"

While she was talking she couldn't help but hope that she wouldn't regret wearing the Pull-Up that day. It was beyond embarrassing to think of her friend discovering she was worried enough about her continence again to wear one of her own accord. If a spa worker found out about it she worried she'd be treated like a baby there...

They drove for quite a ways before Amber pulled to a stop in the parking lot of a Spa/Salon that she'd seen advertised as a high end establishment. She became a bit nervous thinking about how much Amber was spending there. "Umm... Amber, you shouldn't spend too much..." she tried saying. She'd agree to it still, but she wanted her friend to know she didn't want to put her out any. 

She unbuckled from the seatbelt and opened the door before grabbing her bag. Amber had a similar one as she told her about the relaxing day she had planned for the two of them getting massages, then their hair and nails done. She was excited by the idea of doing something else with her hair that had gotten a bit long for her tastes. Half-way down her back the hair did show others she might not be the three year old they thought she was on first sight, but it was becoming more and more of a hassle in the mornings. She was thinking about cutting it to just below her shoulders at least. 

Miranda was glad that she brought her spare bag with yoga pants and another top the more she heard about the day. It would be nice to wear comfy clothes after they were done with the massages!

"It's going great ! Just the other day I was finally able to start working at a family hospital. The hours are much easier and I even get to care for youthlocks that come in" Amber told Miranda bragging a bit as she was very proud of herself for what she had accomplished. She hoped her tiny friend appreciated that she was trying to help youthlocks in her own way by taking care of them when they were injured or hurt. While most of her clients were kids she saw a few youthlocks though most wore protection in case of accidents. Amber finally pulled into the spa parking lot letting Miranda see it was one of the more expensive ones.

After getting her own duffle bag she opened the car door so the tiny adult could get out of her booster seat. She had already paid for the whole thing and set up a reservation so they could enjoy everything the place had to offer. When they undressed she would give her short friend some privacy so she didn't have to take off her Pull-Up in front of her. "Now I signed us both up for the works. If you need me I'll be right beside you" Amber assured Miranda as she led her to the front door before opening it for her.

Miranda was happy for Amber as she listened to her talk about her new position! She told her, "I'm so proud of you!" and knew that her hours would be a lot more regular now. As a therapist she worked in a field that was close enough to being a medical doctor that she understood a lot of the value of the new job! 

Miranda was a bit nervous as she walked in the door in front of Amber. She'd very rarely been treated to salons growing up, with her mom preferring to just keep taking her to a cheap kids cuts place most of the time. Prom and her graduation from college had been the only two times she'd really been able to enjoy being in this environment. She knew Amber would help make it be a great experience and calmed her nerves. Her best friend was like a pit bull if anyone mistreated her around them! 

The lady at the front gave her the 'Awww.... she's cute' look before looking up at Amber, "Do you have an appointment?"

"Thanks and if you ever need a checkup come see me" Amber offered Miranda just before they went inside. She recognized the look the receptionist was giving her tiny friend but didn't bother making a scene over it. Instead upon being asked if they had a reservation the pediatrician informed the woman "It's under Amber. This is my friend Miranda. She's with me" Amber hoped the spa didn't intend to separate her from Miranda as she waited to see if there was any wait time.

First up would be the massage followed by a face mask, nails, then hair. She had spared no expense to make sure they both got the best treatment. After being given the green light to go to the locker rooms she led the way making sure her youthlock friend was following. Amber really hoped Miranda would enjoy everything and get rid of any stress she was feeling.

Miranda used a bathroom that they passed quickly while they waited for their massage therapists to get them. Shortly thereafter they were led through to an area playing new age music filled with strong scents meant to help you relax.

Miranda was a bit shocked that Amber had truly gone for the works as they were led to a back room where two massage tables lay beside each other. "Couples massage?" she asked Amber as they were left to strip and told to slide underneath the sheet. She was nervous as she slipped her clothes off and did the best she could to hide her Pull-Up from view and in her bag out of sight on the other side of the far massage table from Amber. She knew the table would block the view of her bottom from her.

She did her best to sort of scoot forward to the front of the table and was mostly able to get her face in the headrest. This was only the second massage she'd ever had professionally, so she was still pretty nervous about it. The idea of someone touching her in fairly private places wasn't something she was really comfortable with, but she remembered her back had felt amazing after the one she'd had before. Someone asked if they were ready and soon she felt a hand touching the sheet on her back.

Amber said nothing as Miranda stepped into a bathroom to use before the massage and did the same once Miranda was done. She didn't have to wait long to be called for a massage. Once it was her turn she made sure her best friend was right beside her as they entered. Amber hesitated for just a moment before completly removing her clothes, bra, and panties.

While the pediatrician hadn't signed the speech therapist up for a couple's massage she had made it clear she wanted to stay close to her whenever possible. As the treatment began she soon felt more at ease. She looked over at her friend to see if she was feeling relaxed yet or still nervous about the massage. Amber hoped the worker was being gentle with Miranda remembering she was quite a bit smaller than her normal customers.

Miranda felt her heart rate pick up a bit as the woman talked to her and made sure she was as comfortable as possible in the much too large table. She placed an oil on her hands and placed her hand in front of her to ask her if she was okay with the scent. Nodding nervously she started a bit as the woman began on her small neck and shoulders. She was being a bit too gentle on her back muscles so she asked her to push a little bit harder. 

She sighed as the hands began pushing more and she felt more and more relaxed. The woman was great as she moved the sheet down and placed a warm towel on her back and moved down to her ticklish feet and her legs. She had to fight the giggle she naturally made when she was tickled and relaxed as best she could as the woman massaged her foot, then her leg, then moved to the other side. The masseuse's hands made contact with her butt a bit and she felt it was right at her comfort limit when the cooling towel was pulled off and she was flipped to her front.

Occasionally she heard Amber's own groans of pleasure as the other masseuse gave her a deep tissue massage of her own.

The front of her shoulders, an arms were next, along with her hands as the woman finished up with her face. She wasn't a huge fan of the oil being on her face, but she had to admit it felt really good as she rubbed her cheeks.

Miranda was just this side of being asleep when they were told they could change back into their clothes and someone would take them for their facials, hair, and nails.

Amber gave a huge sigh of relief as the woman doing her massage was able to get every single place melting away her stress. She could see her best friend was also enjoying her massage but seemed to be struggling to keep from bursting into giggles. After what felt like too short a time but in fact had been over 30 minutes the massage was finally over. Amber got dressed again but kept her shoes off for the upcoming nails and waited with Miranda for the facials.

Once they called in the tall woman went over to a chair and sat down in it. The mask both girls would be getting was supposed to be new and rumored to make them look younger. With the speech therapist having youthlock she doubted it would have much effect but the pediatrician was ready to try it. Amber could tell by Miranda's bulge she was again wearing a Pull-Up but didn't bring it up.

Miranda tried to be as discreet as she could be as she changed back into her Pull-Up and the yoga pants she'd put in the duffel bag. She pulled on a sports bra and a name brand athletic top they'd found the day before in her size. Other than the Pull-Up, these were what she considered to be her comfort clothes. She had previously hemmed the pants high enough she wasn't worried about them getting in the way of nails being done, but she relished how comfy and stretchy they were! 

She saw Amber get dressed similarly then too and they followed the woman to another room where they were doing masks. When the lady promised it would make her look younger she both gasped and giggled. "I don't think that's really possible for me...?" She smiled at the lady.

The woman had found the humor in the matter too and indeed before she placed the mask on her face she and the technician talked about her being a YouthLock victim. "I grew up with a friend like you," the woman had said. It was an interesting conversation that turned one-sided as the goop was spread around her face. Truth be told she wasn't a hug fan of them, but 'when in Rome!' she had thought as she looked at a smiling Amber. 

Before long someone began working on her nails and her eyes were covered with cliche cucumbers.

Amber enjoyed the facial mask while picking out a nice shade of blue to match her eyes for her fingernails and a red rose color for her toenails. She listened eagerly to the technician's story eager to hear about what had happened with her youthlock friend. While her makeover was sure to work she had to wonder if the face mask would work on the tiny woman without making her look silly. Due to the cucumbers over Amber's eyes she couldn't see how her makeover or Miranda's was going.

Hopefully all the great reviews regarding the spa weren't fake and both women would walk away happy. The pediatrician had yet to decide what kind of hairstyle she would try but was giving it some thought. As the manicures carried on she continued listening to the story from the woman eager to hear how it ended. Amber hoped the friend hadn't wound up stuck in diapers like Miranda's old friends from college.

Miranda squirmed a bit as the mask was pulled off of her face. "That always feels so weird," she said after her face was completely cleaned up."

The lady working on her smiled at her, and then helped her sit up and headed to another chair where they washed her hair and asked her about if she wanted to change styles. Miranda had looked in the mirror at her hair that hung down her back and bit her bottom lip as she contemplated something drastic. "Amber?" she called over to her friend nearby getting a smock placed over her clothes, "What do you think about if I have it shortened to here? Maybe a bob instead of this?"

She waited for Ambers response and tried to decide if it would make her look better, or more babyish, to have less hair hanging down her back.

"Oh that looks nice. I was thinking of a Jenner for myself" Amber told Miranda after looking at the haircut her friend wanted then showed her a picture of a hairstyle she was going to try. She felt a little bad for her diminutive friend upon seeing the face mask had done nothing for her. For better or worse nothing was going to make the woman look older and younger no matter how much time passed. Amber really did think the haircut would look nice on Miranda but began to have second thoughts as if something was trying to tell her to be careful.

"That would look nice on you," Miranda told Amber. She liked the hombre blend towards the tips and thought briefly about that herself, but she'd always been nervous about dying her hair. When Amber seemed to think the bob was okay, she told the stylist what she wanted.

It was a big risk to let her hair be cut like this, but she decided to just go for it anyway. 'It'll grow back anyway,' she admitted to herself if she hated it. 'It should be a lot easier to take care of I hope,' she added.

She sat there for seemingly forever and made small talk with the stylist when she asked about what she did for work, hobbies, men in her life, and really the general chit chat that would have been normal for someone her age. It was really refreshing actually, because the last couple of times she'd gone in to get her hair done it had been more of a 'do you like ponies or princesses more?' type conversation! It almost made the massive lengths of hair that were falling beside her less scary.

Almost! She had to fight whimpering as she looked down at the growing pile on the floor of her hair she'd been growing as long as she could remember. When the stylist said she was finally done, Miranda turned and looked at Amber who was still waiting for her hair to be finished, "What do you think?" She asked, too scared to look at it yet herself. 

Amber relaxed and let the hairstylist go to work on her while hoping she was a professional. She didn't want her haircut to get messed up because the women didn't know what they were doing. Still the reviews and the pictures from other people helped ease her fear. Amber didn't even realize when Miranda finished before her until she heard her asking what she thought.

Upon looking at her friend's new haircut hardly able to believe what she was seeing. Something had definitely gone wrong with the youthlocks haircut choice as instead of a bob to make her look older it appeared more like a child's bob making her look even younger than normal. While she didn't usually laugh at other people's misfortune the pediatrician struggled to stifle the fit of giggles that threatened to burst through her mouth. "It uh looks cute. Do you like it ?" Amber asked Miranda wondering if she had checked out the results of her haircut yet.

Miranda felt the pit of her stomach drop out at the tone of Amber's voice. She turned and looked in the mirror and felt her face grow ashen, "I look..." she gasped, "I look like I'm a toddler..."

She forced herself not to cry, but didn't know what she would be able to do with it to mature her look. All she needed was a couple pigtails, or bows, or a headband in her hair and no one would distinguish her from the toddlers she worked with for real! The stylist looked like she was offended by the complaint. 

'Never anger a stylist' she remembered hearing as a kid. "Umm... The cut looks fine, but it makes me look younger... is there anything you could do about that?"

She looked hopefully at Amber for ideas, but had a feeling she was out of luck. 

Amber gasped as Miranda complained about her haircut before trying to apologize but by then it was too late. She knew it was never a good idea to criticize a haircut especially if you were still in the barber chair and hadn't paid yet. The hairdresser had a deep scowl on her face as she opened a drawer and pulled out a headband and some bows. Without even asking for Amber's permission she straightened her hair out and put the headband in before putting two bows on either side of her hair and telling her "There now you really do look like a toddler"

Not wanting to anger her stylist the pediatrician told her "Thank you that looks wonderful" She felt bad for her friend though couldn't deny the look suited her as if her transformation to a toddler was complete. Quickly taking her small friend by the hand and away from the woman's clutches she offered an apology. "She's very sorry it just surprised her is all. It really looks lovely and she likes it don't you Miranda ?" Amber hoped Miranda would swallow her pride and apologize so they could get out of the spa and she could try to salvage the haircut.

Miranda gasped! She saw nothing but red as the woman took her criticism and escalated everything to a new level! She was about to start cussing her out when Amber stepped in. The look she gave her was one she'd been given before, and said, 'I'll help you out, you can't blow up right now - it won't help things.'

She did refuse however to thank the bitch who decided to push things to a new level. "Come on," she told Amber and gratefully walked out the door. Things had been going too well...

She felt the two bows on either side of her hair and pulled them out, half-tempted to go back and throw them at the woman's face. She forgot about the headband as she arrived at the car and angrily crawled into the booster seat and fastened the seatbelt. "What am I going to do?" She asked Amber as she leaned in to check on her. "No one will take me seriously now..."

Amber took Miranda out to the car and let her get in the booster seat though now she was the one looking very displeased. She clearly wasn't happy with her friend for not thanking the hair stylist just because it hadn't turned out like she wanted. While the pediatrician usually didn't scold the tiny adult she did this time. "I'm very disappointed in you. You embarrassed not only yourself but me as well. I know the haircut didn't turn out like you hoped but you should have at least thanked her instead of having a fit over it. Remember if you act like an adult people will treat you like an adult but if you act like a kid . . ." Amber told Miranda waiting for her to finish one of her most often used pieces of advice.

After getting the answer she wanted from the youthlock she drove to the movie theater and parked the car. "I'll see if I can fix it after the movie. For now just forget about it and try to have fun" She advised the speech therapist as she waited for her to get out of the booster seat. They still had a few minutes before the movie was supposed to start so would hit the bathrooms first then get some snacks. Amber hoped Miranda knew she wasn't trying to act like her mom just help her remember how important it was to act her age especially at her size.

Miranda fumed inside at Amber, 'She's the one friend who doesn't do this to me!!!!!' 

Externally though she forced herself to take a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. That was out of line - you know that, right? She knew I was YouthLock. I am so screwed with this haircut!"

She took her at her word for trying to do something after the movie, but doubted there was much to be done about it. Amber walked up to the ticket booth with her Miranda blushed as she was unsurprised to see the childs price charged for her seat. That was really a normal part of life for her - she even got in free sometimes to some events with her friends, but with the haircut it stung more than normal. 

Miranda didn't complain about the kids sized coke and snack pack with popcorn though that Amber bought for her unasked. She knew it would be more than enough for her, and it had been her normal thing at movies forever with her. Amber carried the box with the drink in a spot and Miranda grabbed one of the booster seats sitting by the door. They were ungainly, embarrassing, and kind of scary on their cleanliness, but she knew if she wanted to see the screen well it was necessary too!