LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier under face mask

Lilbigbaby

So who’s wearing a pacifier under their face mask in public? While it’s unfortunate we have to wear face masks now, it seems like the ideal opportunity to be a bit more risqué in public, could be exiting?

Part of the thrill could be you can’t talk like an adult even if you wanted to, well maybe just about, might risk your paci falling out though.

• Like 1

Someone with a piece of patterned fabric image of a "paci" could center that image over the front of the mask for amusing or humiliating purposes !

OR

Just have a hole in the middle of the mask to put the "paci" thru without removing the mask - perhaps defeating the air filtering but then a "paci" is

not usually for mouth breathers anyways.

Already there are avatars with readers/members/guests that are incorporating a mask - so why not just add a "paci" ? 

Oh my that sounds a little too overt my liking! Maybe something a little more subtle on a mask than a paci print would be nice... I’m sure someone on Etsy is probably already on the case.

The main attraction for me is being able to discretely use a pacifier in public, I’m going to give it a try this weekend for the “big shop”.

I test drove this idea a few weeks ago, and I can handily hide a pacifier under a mask... I took the dog for a walk while I was using one. But, around here, the only time you have to wear a mask is indoors, such as in a store, when you'd likely have to talk to someone, so I haven't followed through on it. Back when we used to be able to go places and do things, I sometimes used a pacifier on long drives at night, but for the most part, I only use them for sleeping right now. On the rare occasion when I have the house to myself, I might preoccupy myself with one while I'm working during the day, but right now everyone is home pretty much all the time, and my kids barge into my office frequently, so using one during the day is not relaxing, which makes it essentially pointless. My wife knows about it so I've been sleeping with one for about two years, which is great. 

• 4 weeks later...

This had dawned on me as well on an early ride to work.  I've been wearing my paci under my mask while driving a few times, but taking it off when going to work/grocer/etc.  Tomorrow my DD and I are going to be out hiking and shopping, so it's a perfect opportunity, as I won't have to talk for any reason.

• 2 years later...

Oh wow. This had not crossed my mind. I like this idea. I think I will be ordering a pacifier in addition to diapers next time!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The masking mandate is what flung open the door to develop my little side! It sucked and wonderful all at the same time. I am completely habituated to them now (pacifiers). I had custom made paw patrol print masks embroidered "little life " and "Forever Little " . It's hard being out and about with a pacifier it has caused a few embarrassing moments cause I forget I even have it in my mouth. 20221102_202110.thumb.jpg.a4e0fa31f6407fedd00307f75a09f842.jpg