LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More Doodoo Questions

So we have questions of when and where you last made doodoo in your diaper. However there are a few other questions I am curious about.

1. How much of your doodoo is done exclusively in diapers?

2. Do you sit on your doodoo after pushing it out?

3. Does the cleanup bother you?

Thanks in advance for replies, I am interested in hearing them.

As for my answers: 1. Unless I really have to poo at work and forced to use the toilet I will try to hold it until I can do it in a diaper at home. The only other time I don’t use a diaper for doodoo is if I am in bed nude, in that case I will use the small travel potty beside my bed. I would estimate about 90% of my doodoo is done in diapers. 2. Yes, every time.. even if I am in a hurry to get changed. I regress a bit when I do this and think of myself as a little girl who has to sit in her doodoo while waiting on a changing table. 3. Not at all. It came from my cute bottom, so I don’t find it gross.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mine are:

1. If I'm at work and I need to poop I can pull my diaper down and use the toliet.

2. Yes, my wife/mommy makes the decision when I need to be changed.

3. My wife/mommy never makes a big deal when she has to change my messy diapers.

• Like 1

1. Very little. If I have the place to myself, happen to be diapered,  and can expect a relatively firm poop I'll go for it. Every now and then I'll say "aw, f*** it," and fill my diaper even if I know it's gonna be soft, but I always regret it. 

2. If it's a firm poop and my diaper is still fairly dry I'll stay in it a while but try to avoid sitting on it. If it's soft or runny it gets changed immediately and definitely no sitting on it.

3. Cleanup sucks and I hate it, hence my answers to 1 and 2.

• Like 2

1.  Maybe once or twice a month at best.

2  Yes, I sit in it in my diaper for a couple hours after I push my load out, mostly while reading the forum and chat here on Daily Diapers

3.  Yes, I hate the smell and the clean up!  It does help some to cover my bottom with baby oil but I hate the smell and even with a hand held shower attachment I don't like the clean up.  Sometimes after messing my diaper I think, "Man, this is going to suck when it comes time to clean up!"  On the other hand, the enjoyment I get out of messing my diaper once or twice a month does outweight slightly the smell and cleanup later.  All you guys who have a wife who always changes your messy diapers for you are super lucky!

• Like 1

The answers to the questions very for me, as my diaper training progressed.

As of now, 

#1, 100% all poop is in a diaper.

#2. Depends on where I’m at, if working 1st. job, diaper change ASAP. If at second job no hurry can go entire shift messy only change if leaks.

#3. Clean up is only a hassle when done it a port-a-potty at second job.

• Like 2

1. Like Rusty said, once or twice a month. 

2. Always sit and enjoy it for 1 or 2 hours. 

3. Don't really mind the cleaning, and sometimes I like to have some fun before cleaning up. I have a detachable shower head, so cleanup is fairly easy. 

1. Im usually once a day, tape on a disposable first thing and fill it up with my morning pee and poo.  After that if i have to go again its the toilet as i very rarely wear during the day

2. Usually enjoy it for an hour or two in bed while surfing/reading or sometimes in these WFH times at an early meeting. I love sitting and squishing it but i dont always do that as i also like the feel of the unsquished load just sitting on my butt.

3. No issues with cleanup - 99% in the shower with the trusty handheld head. For special occasions lying down with wipes.  I love changing messy diapers so if Im with a buddy (not for a long time unf) its always lying down with wipes/lotion/powder.  Even better if on a changing table.

• Thanks 1

God yes 100% of my poop goes in my diaper. I usually eat lots of oatmeal and or cereal to make it larger. The best part is to hold it all day long. I dont pee much in my diaper to leave room for a huge poop. As soon as I turn the corner from my job, I start to push it out. There are times where I lean on a parked car because my knees get weak. Then I take a hard seat and squish it merrily on my drive home. The poop feels so good and warm as it gets in all the nooks and crannies. The clean up takes me back to playing with clay as a child (maybe thats about as ab as I get). A good hot shower a couple of diddles and time for a bubble bath with mr bubble or if my wife is home. I think I get more pleasure from clean up. Then its time for a nap and a do over for the next day.

Edited by Evelyn Dellcerro
word correction is fun
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/22/2020 at 12:49 PM, AmberStarfield said:

1.  Almost none. Maybe I get a chance  once a month, if I have the house to myself.

2.  If I have the time for clean up, yes. If not, then I just walk around the house for a few minutes, then clean up.

3,  Yes, a little. But it's worth it for a little extra fun. Best time I had was the first time I tried a disposable diaper. Sat in a messy diaper for quite a while. When I was done, I just bagged it up, cleaned myself up, and took the diaper to the trash.

Very little. Periods of 24/7 can be fun for sure, but I have no desire to go 24/7, so the vast majority of my pooping happens in the toilet.

ALWAYS! For a while too. If I had someone to change me I would probably stay in my mess until they decide to change me, but not having such a luxury, I generally just try to do it before my room starts to stink beyond what some ventilation and incense can fix. I like to watch cartoons and/or cuddle while in a poopy diaper. If I'm playing video games there's a strong sense of enjoyment I get from just continuing to play as I poop and then sit in it, just something extremely regressive and little mindset about pooping yourself rather than pause the game.

Yes and no. The cleanup bothers me in my current housing situation because I have to be hyper aware and cautious to not leave things behind in the bathroom, cleanup thoroughly, try and be quick so I'm not hogging the bathroom, etc. etc. Buuuuuut, when I don't have to worry about other people needing to use the bathroom or about being naked and poopy for the journey from bedroom to bathroom, I'm not bothered at all. If I'm using wipes I can find it a little stressful if I'm super messy and wasting a lot of wipes, but that's the only real negative.
And then of course, if you have someone to change your poopy butt and rub it down with wipes, cleanup is literally the most enjoyable experience to be had.

• Thanks 1

All my poops wind up in my rearz safaris. Why in the world would I waste a poop on a toilet bowel ? Hence reason for diaper and diaper lover ! The thrill of sitting and squishing it down is half the fun, it gets all over my privates an stimulates a good play session. The other half of the fun is clean up. Get home and get into a nice hot shower and let my delta shower max do all the work of getting all the little bits out of the crevises.Then its time to lotion up and get all cologned up and smell fresh as a daisy. Diapers are fun and adventurous, and I wouldnt have it any other way !

• Like 2

While I do enjoy the occasional load I drop in my diaper maybe once or twice a month, I have never felt the clean up was "fun".  Quite the contrary.  Even with my hand held shower head I really hate the smell and the clean up after having a messy diaper.  Sometimes the pleasure of loading my diaper just outweighs the drudgery and disdain of cleaning up afterwards.

1) I mess my diaper every morning before work...like right now wearing a Tykable Little Builders which have been discontinued.  I wear and wet at work, and get disappointed when I have to shimmy out of my diaper to poop like  a normal adult.

2) I enjoy sitting and staying in my poopy diaper for several hours.

3) I can get nice and socially acceptable and change into a clean diaper in a matter of minutes.  Not at all onerous for me.

• Like 1
On 7/22/2020 at 12:49 PM, AmberStarfield said:

1. I'd say not much. I'm an occasional wearer

2. Yes, if I have plenty of time 

3. No, not really. See no. 2 above. 

1. Only once or twice a month when having a diaper session.

2. Of course.

3. No, I do the cleaning in shower (our showers here in Europe are not bolted on the wall).

I only get to mess my diapers about once a month. I always enjoy the squishing; after I mess my diaper my gf will give me a couple solid spanks on my diapered butt and with an open palm squish it through my diaper all over my butt and groin and I love it every time. Normally I always use barrier cream before messing so the clean up doesn’t bother me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1) I don't get to mess nearly as often as I want to anymore thanks to roommates. 

2) I adore squishing it! I can't not do it

3) I actually enjoy cleanup, and hate it at the same time because I just don't want to change out of my messy diaper! 

Bonus: I'd constantly wear messy diapers non-stop if I could! 

• Like 2

1. All of it.

2. I never have to push anymore it just oozes out.

3. No I love the time it takes and the inconvenience of cleaning myself, especially in a public toilet, and the fact that all to it was self induced.

1. I also like pooing my underpants

2. love sitting in a pooey nappy or pooey pants

3. clean up does not bother me at all, after all it’s my poo. Mind you not adverse to cleaning someone else’s poo bottom either.

1. - Probably about 50%. I don't do it unless I'm in a "24/7". By this, it's usually a 24/3. I'll use about 3 to 4 days and then just "air out". 

2. - I love everything about the poo. Having one, especially when I'm sitting back with my knees up, I really enjoy letting a massive, slow poo move easy without straining. Letting that huge, warm poo slide slowly up around my privates. 

3. - Cleaning isn't a real issue. I use an internal deodorant (like Nullo) and I only have a pit of pungency, not a big smelly one. 

There's something about a fully loaded diaper. It's truly a transcending experience.