LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Old school today: 60" kite folded and pinned terry under milky-white plastic pants.  I've been in cloth nappies since Wednesday and will stay in cloth until tomorrow.

I just got up and I have on a tranquility atn with a huggies overnite size 6. The baby diaper is soaked, so my wife removed the baby diaper, and retapped my diaper to use until she changes me before going to work. 

Went 48 hours started yesterday with a pampers overnite swaddler inside a ATN. Did that for three changes, then I had an emergency meeting to go to which i had only a 30 minute notice and meeting would last 8 hours. So I put a ATN on with a Tena Max Pad inside got home and surprise I had maybe one more decent wetting I could have done in it. Changed into a Rearz Princess Pink with a swaddler stuffer.

On 7/24/2020 at 12:16 AM, Little Christine said:

This kind

When I was little, the idea was to use whoat would go the longest between changes and since little girls were usually in some kind of dress or skirt that was fairly full, much thicker diapers could be accommodated that did not show. When I am in diapers, it is always doubled and capapble of going at least 12 hours. 24/3 would only use 6 diapers. If it was just for a night, I can go for 14 to 16 hours so starting right after supper at about 6:30 PM to about 10 AM next day

I regard throw-aways as inferior and very "institutional" rather than personal. Also I only fully trust the traditional "rubber panties" to do the job right

http://other.sandralyn.net/rppage.html

For 50 years and to this day, I have heard or experienced anything but traditional panties to have one sort of failure or another and PEVA reminds me of garbage bags, not anything one would wear. I go with what has worked for 150 years that I know can be trusted and have the right "look and feel". When the "Kanga" pant came out, despite the fact that they were horrible, they were touted and praised because they "aren't made of plastic"

Hi

Same here I used garbage bags like plastic panties now seeing all new sissy panties in plastic I get horny looking at them love them?

What are "sissy panties"? The rubber panties with the ruffles in the back and bow are called either "rhumba pants" or "frillies" Sissy pants were panties that were fully ruffled all the way around from top to bottom, or if they had short legs, along those as well, and were meant for post-diaper girls, even teenage, I had a cousin who, at 15, was enamored of, and got some "sissy pnats"

Proper babydoll panties are very full cut (able to fit over a thick diaper and rubber panties, with maybe 5 ruffles all the wayaround, and a bow at the top front, made to match or be coordinated with the babydoll as part of a "babydoll set", with the babdoll being long enough to cover the panties completely witn not much to spare; about halfway to the knee and very high-wasited

How come this thread appears different from the othes. it is horizontally compressed with "Popular Days" in the far right?

I ordered a pack of small blue megamaxes to see if they fit better and they do! I’ve been in it for about 3 hours or more. Thankfully I don’t have to worry about feeling like these things are being wasted due to a slightly smaller but proportional capacity. I’ve soaked it halfway while doing homework.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk