LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Mommy has just changed me out of a soaking wet tykables puppers diaper into a freshly clean tykables overnights with a booster so I am all dry for bed. unsure if i'll stay dry in my bed. luckly I have a nice thick diaper on. mommy wouldn't want her little guy to leak.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

Mommy has just changed me out of a soaking wet tykables puppers diaper into a freshly clean tykables overnights with a booster so I am all dry for bed. unsure if i'll stay dry in my bed. luckly I have a nice thick diaper on. mommy wouldn't want her little guy to leak.

update: Mommy changed me that tykables overnights diapers. she was happy to wear gloves cause it was really messy. now in a tykables waddlers diaper.

• Like 1

A BetterDry started my weekend.  I threw that on Saturday night, before going to my cousin's to get a round of EA  Sports PGA Tour '23.  Managed to wet myself during one of his smoke breaks.  Kept that on throughout the night, wetting a few more times and making a small mess, before cleaning up and getting ready for church.

Got back from church, put on a Bambino Classico before bed.  Currently have that on now.  Took my "morning" leak in that.  Trying to get myself to get some of this adult bs done before firing up on my games, but I kind of forgot that I was wanting to see if the update for Forza took.  Maybe try out Brands Hatch.  

Mommy has just changed me into a freshly clean tykables galactic diaper ready for bed. she made me a hot chocolate will drink that then i will go to sleep. see you in the morning.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

Mommy has just changed me into a freshly clean tykables galactic diaper ready for bed. she made me a hot chocolate will drink that then i will go to sleep. see you in the morning.

I hope you drunk that chocolate milk in your baba little one. It ALWAYS tastes better inside a baba!😁🍼😊🤫

mommy changed me out of a poopy tykables unicorns diaper 20 minutes ago. she changed me into a clean tykables overnights with a booster ready for bed. what she doesn't realise is that I did a nice long pee it 5 minutes ago. my diaper is nice and wet ready for night night. see you in the morning 

• Like 2

I'm in a messy Rearz Daydreamer disposable diaper right now.  Had to really go when I got home from work.  I put my diaper on and really enjoyed the go. Sitting here in it now and really enjoying the warm,  squishy feeling. 

I have a dry (how about that!!!) ABU Classico V2 diaper on. I have an ophthalmology appointment in several hours and perhaps by then I will be wet, yet discreet.

8 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

mommy changed me out of a poopy tykables unicorns diaper 20 minutes ago. she changed me into a clean tykables overnights with a booster ready for bed. what she doesn't realise is that I did a nice long pee it 5 minutes ago. my diaper is nice and wet ready for night night. see you in the morning 

That's good little buddy! I love a nice soggy woggy diaper, especially for bedtime. But Mommy will probably change you before you go to bed little one, that's what Mommies are best at!😁♥️🤭🧸

I was going to post with last night, but ADHD and work won. I was trying a small experiment with diapers and compression shorts. 

The previous weekend, I went to my cousin’s in a Bambino Classico with a pair of long Johns to keep everything in place. While that worked, it was a bit too much for me. I went and bought a couple of pairs to see if that would work better. 

Last night was another Bambino Classico under the compression shorts.  That worked okay. Wet it a couple of times, everything seemed to work well. 

Tried it again with a Tranquility Slimline tonight, for a church gathering. Kind of forgot that I had it on.  I came home afterwards, needing to pee, ended up dropping a small load instead. Fired up on a game to kill some time, popped again, and finally peed. The mess actually felt nice, and clean up was a quick job. Got myself showered up before work. Now I’m at the office, waiting for 2 o’ clock to hit, so I can close the books for today. 

A very wet Attends Premier diaper with blue plastic pants, unfortunately no messy diaper this morning, but I will still enjoy my wet, warm. bulky diaper.

I changed out of a Rearz Mega Inspire that I wore to bed last night.  It was very wet after 6 hours but had a lot more capacity left.  It was just way too bulky to go around the house this morning as I don't yet have the house to myself.  I changed into a cloth backed 4 tape Attends for about 3 hours.  After that when I get the house to myself again I'll probably go with another Mega Inspire.