LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am enjoying a very wet and messy Wellness diaper that I put on for the night.  These diapers are a pleasing sky blue color that I like. I added a soaker pad just to make sure I don't leak.  Now that I am up in the morning there are no press out leaks and my mess is a wonderful experience.

McKesson cloth backed disposable with a booster pad. I was up several times to go to the bathroom, as often as every 30 minutes starting around 3am.  I was going to wait until around 5:30 or 6am to get up but I got up at 5am and put on my diaper because I had to pee again.

Today I don't have a diaper on, because I am letting the area "air out" as I noticed a couple of red spots that are causing irritation, but the area is about the size of a Tic Tac - I have a choice between a Crinklz Original, a Crinklz Aquanaught, or my Megamax - Thinking about a Crinklez later on :)

Brian

Right now thick cloth diaper with locking rubber pants, sometimes I use lo9cking plastic but like rubber better for I never had a leak and that is good for I like to go for long walks and love the sound of the rubber a swish sound and crinkle from plastic, love when folks look but not many do.  

Right Now, I have on a 2021 Version North Shore Megamax Medium with TWO large boosters, and by the morning, I'll make sure she is NICE and wet to test how good the new diaper line is, since they changed the STIFF core for a softer one ;)

Brian

When I was being changed out of my soaked Lil Dreamers diaper a while ago. I was told that if I didn't have any accidents this morning that maybe I could try being in my new race car big boy kinda  underwear this afternoon.

I'm thinking the explosion that just happened in the back, along with the flood that just happened in the front of the Super Dry Kids diaper I was in. Means there won't be any big boy undies in my future very soon.

In my defense though. I think what happened in my diaper was because I also made a happy plate out of a very big breakfast that I was given.

On 8/24/2020 at 4:29 PM, Newbee said:

I’ve just changed out of a very wet crinklz aquanauts and into a cloth diaper.

...me too. Changed out of a contour cloth diaper that was damp from being encased in plastic pants all day to a daytime cloth diaper inside a cloth RearZ nighttime & nursery print plastic pants. Man is it thick!!! Can't wait to do breakfast tomorrow at the little breakfast cafe with this combo under my pj's!!! Lot's of fun!