LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can't tell if I went or not?

This is very strange but does anyone else have this problem? Sometimes I can't tell if I went or not. Like once I pushshed and pushed and felt nothing come out so I assumed nothing had. A few hours later I changed and it was a full diaper.

Today I needed to go and was able to a tiny bit. and I THINK I went two more times but I'm not sure? And I still need to go...

It frequently happens when I wake up. I am not sure if I pooped my diaper while I was sleeping. The answer very quickly hits me as I sit up and feel the mess squish up between my legs and the smell hits me as I move the blanket off of me. That's when I know for certain that I have a diaper full of poop. When I have an accident when I am awake, I am always aware of when it happens.

• 4 weeks later...

Having achieved dual IC I never have to push but sometimes don't realise I've pooped as much as I have until I change or feel the weight in my diaper. Also when I break wind something always gets released but I never have a clue as to how much it will be

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 5:54 AM, DaveeBEd said:

Having achieved dual IC I never have to push but sometimes don't realise I've pooped as much as I have until I change or feel the weight in my diaper. Also when I break wind something always gets released but I never have a clue as to how much it will be

How long did it take you to achieve dual incontinence mine is caused by meds

I started untraining myself in August 2018 having had a number of unsuccessful attempts in the past. This time I stuck at it and haven't used a toilet since then. It did take time but a few months ago I realised I'd completely lost control. I'm still aware of bowel movements and probably always will be, but I can't stop it once one starts. I'm often totally unaware that i've wet myself.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 12:26 AM, TGalactic2012 said:

How long did it take you to achieve dual incontinence mine is caused by meds

Are you happy being dual IC, I see that you mention its been caused by medication. Would you have wanted to become IC even if you still had complete control?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Yes possibly

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Sometimes I feel bad on here talking about effectively having deliberately disabled myself when there are others with this condition through no fault of their one or desire to suffer from it