LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshorecare Ads

I really like the way that @NorthShoreAdam promotes their site by making protective garments just another part of your normal wardrobe. So much better than the clinical/medical ads, or the "tired of hiding in shame" ads as if incontinence was something we should be ashamed of.

106327992_6194360038587_8374515916851960312_n.jpg

• Like 1

Yea, and it is great he has a page that at least acknowledges AB/DL, even though I wish it contained a little info about our lifestyle.
Hopefully other medical supply stores will eventually start to carry AB themed diapers as well. Or at least stock quality products.

Cool add but he forgot the sunscreen!  Very important if you're going to be out in the sun, however maybe it was left out as a statement to stay off the beach and avoid crowds and keep safe during the pandemic.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Ads like this help normalize diapers/ incontinence and erase the stigma, so I'm very glad to see this. 

@Cute_Kitten

As am I: There has always been an "implied stigma" or "negative connotation" with wearing and using diapers.  I Think this starts when you're Potty Training, and this continues into Adulthood, as the word "Diaper" itself has a negative connotation, because it is assumed to be something that only babies wear.  Incontinence is NOTHING to fear or try to hide - There are PLENTY of kids, Young Adults and Older Adults that use diapers - But to ease the "stigma" they call "adult diapers" "Adult Briefs" to maintain the person's dignity.

I think Northshore Care and @NorthShoreAdam have it RIGHT here - There is NO REASON to make incontinence bad - Diapers are supposed to HELP you, but the stigmas are ingrained in our heads about diapers when we Potty Train, and some people cannot stay dry, and that is NOT their fault, and should NOT be made to feel any less of a person because of it - Having CP, some of my Brain Cells are DEAD that control some functions, or make it HARDER to do certain things, but I am a hard charger, and have always been taught that hard work pays OFF, and it does. My disability may put me DOWN sometimes, but, I don't and WON'T let my disability stop me - Diapers help me, and the North Shore Megamax is the BEST diaper, hands DOWN!

Thanks, @NorthShoreAdam for "normalizing" incontinence and their products - It is a welcome change from the stuff that makes Diapers seem bad, when they are NOT:  Diapers, really, are just "special underwear" that you can pee/poop in" and that's IT - Diapers should be as normal to an incontinent person, as a loaf of bread or a pound of hamburger are at a Costco/Publix/Hannafords/Price Chopper!

Well DONE, Sir!

Brian

Many many years ago, I was in a hospital supply store looking for some good adult diapers. While talking to the clerk, I asked why she referred to them as "briefs." 

She brought up the stigma, and all those other reasons. After making my purchase, I looked at my receipt and laughed, then showed her. The receipt had "adult diapers" printed on it.