LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very often, If I post to a thread. then add a second, new, post, it will show up in the already-posted thread. This even happens if I post to another thread even in another topic or forum. It happens even if I go away fro a while and vist another site. It seems to take at least a half hour or more before I can add a post without this happening

7 hours ago, Little Rubber Christine said:

Very often, If I post to a thread. then add a second, new, post, it will show up in the already-posted thread. This even happens if I post to another thread even in another topic or forum. It happens even if I go away fro a while and vist another site. It seems to take at least a half hour or more before I can add a post without this happening

@Little Rubber Christine

Are you referring to the behavior where you post ONE reply, and then QUOTE another, and the Quote drops into the editor, and you type the response, only to find out that it does NOT post it BELOW the one above it, and instead says "Your Reply has been Merged?"  This has happened to me a few times too, like when I responded to THIS: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/74674-diaper-user-or-diaper-wearer/&tab=comments#comment-1830635 (where I had a post from @AmberStarfield and was responding to that, ended that posting, and then posted it, then, in response to the posting above it, it just "merged" the whole thing in one posting?) 

This is kind of annoying, because you have to remove the closing lines to one post and the beginning lines of the post that was merged together:  Sometimes, Merging posts like that is counterproductive, as you may NOT want to merge the posts, you may want to post them as separate posts in their own reply - This sometimes makes the posting look "dirty" because of the way it wants to just cram everything into one posting.

I use Windows 10 and the most current version of Firefox on all machines :)

Brian

No, but that is part of it

2 hours ago, WetDad said:

Never had that happen to me. What is your browser/OS combination?

I mostly use Linux/FireFox, but also Android/Chrome.

FireFox

• Like 1