LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I can finally join... Incontinent teen

Hi

My name is Caden and I just turned 18 and can finally join the group. Yeah.

I have been looking at posts for the past two years. Dont know if that is against the rules but I have been able to get good information here and a lot of it has made my life easier.

So I am attending the University of Illinois this fall. Hopefully. I have been able to dodge this COVID thing so far and hope we can go back with safety.

I am incontinent. Not really a diaper lover but use them for necessity. I have tried many brands through the years and some have been absolutely horrible. I have been incontinent since i was 12. Motocross accident put me in the hospital for three weeks with a cast from my chest to my knees. Three surgeries later and Im ok but still cannot control my urine.

Thanks to everyone on the site for two years of great advise. I look forward to talking to all of you in this forum.

I am up in the air.   Engineering or Business.   I love engineering, mainly structural or architecture, but Business Accounting seems to be viable too.  Illinois is a great engineering school.  One of the best int he country.

Welcome! Incontinent DL here. You'll find in the ABDL crowd has great advice on products and support without the "poor me" feeling of some of the IC support sites.

Hi and welcome to DD Caden, officially that is. Sorry about the bad luck you had, and your accident. There are lots of people here, who have had similar issues. Many chose to embrace wearing diapers, and have fun with it. Your best bet, for better diapers, is to buy from some of the on line sellers. One in your neck of the woods is, Northshore.com. Maybe you already know of them, but I thought I’d throw it out there. 
Good luck with your study’s, whatever you choose. Hope to see you round here now, have fun, and enjoy!

Hi Bill 

Thanks.  It is nice to get a good welcome.  

Because of this group, I did discover northshore.  It changed my life so to say.   

When I was 15 i saw a post about the northshore supreme and told my mom and they were the greatest thing ever.  I only needed one change during the day as compare to 4.   Now that the megamax came out a year ago, i am able to be normal.  Well not date.  Trust me if i got intimate with a girl.... would be disaster.  Another hurdle that hopefully college will teach me.  

thanks for the welcome. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, windsurferwater said:

Hi Bill 

Thanks.  It is nice to get a good welcome.  

Because of this group, I did discover northshore.  It changed my life so to say.   

When I was 15 i saw a post about the northshore supreme and told my mom and they were the greatest thing ever.  I only needed one change during the day as compare to 4.   Now that the megamax came out a year ago, i am able to be normal.  Well not date.  Trust me if i got intimate with a girl.... would be disaster.  Another hurdle that hopefully college will teach me.  

thanks for the welcome. 

@windsurferwater

Welcome to Daily Diapers!  I am glad that you were able to find a diaper that "changed your Life."  Some people here may think I am a crazy guy, but Northshore Megamaxes are the BEST diaper made, and have really helped me as well - TRUST me, I am incontinent too, and have accepted that, and one thing that I have learned about this is that if a girl REALLY loves you for who YOU ARE, she will be able to deal with the fact that you are wearing diapers. I think its easier to accept if its a medical reasoning, but wearing a diaper should not be what the girl should use as the ONLY reason to decide whether she wants to begin a dating relationship - there are more important qualities to look at then whether a person is wearing diapers, and lets face it - Incontinence is NOT something that people can help if it is severe, or if they choose to deal with it by wearing diapers.  If you find the right girl, Diapers won't matter, but YOUR personality and things that make you who you are will matter MORE - Hell, maybe a Girl LIKES a guy in diapers, you NEVER know Sir! :)

Nice to see you!  Take Care, and FEEL free to Follow me, Message me, Tag me or ask any questions, and I will try to help you if I can :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
corrected use of a word/ and fixed a sentence
16 hours ago, windsurferwater said:

I am up in the air.   Engineering or Business.   I love engineering, mainly structural or architecture, but Business Accounting seems to be viable too.  Illinois is a great engineering school.  One of the best int he country.

Yes, it is.   I have worked with people in the Computer Science department for a long time.   My nephew went there for Chemical Engineering.