LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper "User" or Diaper "Wearer"???

babypb

Diaper Wearer or Diaper User?   

194 members have voted

1. 1. Do you actually "use" your diapers for their manufactured intent(wetting or messing)or are you just a diaper "wearer" and wear just for the feeling and comfort?

• Diaper user
    • Diaper wearer

I am not quite 24/7 because I am not incontinent. I wear and use my diaper for their intended purpose.  If I am going to wear a diaper, I most certainly wet all the time, even at work in a professional setting and mess when a messy diaper does not offend socially appropriate contact.

Both, i use my P.E backed nappies for wetting in bed. usually over the weekend. I also wear a bulky comfy cloth nappy to bed for comfort if ive had a stressful day it just helps me relax and chill out. ?

_20200729_150747.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

What diapers/ nappies do you wear for comfort?? 

#3   ConfiDry 24/7

#2   ABU Simple - This used to be my fav diaper, 6-9 months ago they changed the absorbent core and 'clumps together' very quickly

#1   ABU Barebum - Wish they made them without the baby print. Best fitting diaper on the market and one of the least expensive premium diapers. 

On 8/17/2020 at 1:26 PM, BBoy said:

#3   ConfiDry 24/7

#2   ABU Simple - This used to be my fav diaper, 6-9 months ago they changed the absorbent core and 'clumps together' very quickly

#1   ABU Barebum - Wish they made them without the baby print. Best fitting diaper on the market and one of the least expensive premium diapers. 

Ive never tried any AB brands and people say they are really good. Im definitely going to order some soon. ?

6 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

Ive never tried any AB brands and people say thetmy are really good. Im definitely going to order some soon. ?

Can't beat the price for premium diapers

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I fully use my diapers as a diaper is designed for.

I piss and shit in my diapers and I dont care who knows, when out and about and I go piss or shit in my diaper,  I just carry on with what I am doing and change when needed.

• Like 1

I'm mostly DL with a little AB sprinkled in and only wet my diapers. For many years I also used them for messing but I got tired of the cleanup. Although I did love the feeling. The only time I mess them now is on accident.

• Like 1

I wear them 24/7 and I use them as necessary, but only for #1. Dealing with a #2 incident is just too much work, and I don't think my wife would put up with me hanging around with a load on board, so it requires an immediate change in any case. 

• 1 month later...

I wear for comfort and convenience. I wet as needed wherever I happen to be. I enjoy messing  but logistics make it so It happens less often and only when I can shower and change into a fresh diaper after.