LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper "User" or Diaper "Wearer"???

babypb

Diaper Wearer or Diaper User?   

194 members have voted

1. 1. Do you actually "use" your diapers for their manufactured intent(wetting or messing)or are you just a diaper "wearer" and wear just for the feeling and comfort?

• Diaper user
    • Diaper wearer

I'm definitely a user, that's half the fun of being ABDL!???❤️ Thank God for giving us the gift from the heavens above!? "Diapers!" the feeling of release and knowing that never have to use the icky potty ever again, is SO wonderful! And you're so safe. There's nothing quite like it. It feels SO good to make an poo-poo or an pee-pee in a diapie.??☺️❤️?? And I'm also a wearer, diapies are so comfy and thick. And the smell is absolutely amazing and intoxicating!!!!!??☺️❤️???❤️? They really make me feel like such an BABY!????☺️??❤️

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Crinkle butt said:

I went from a wearer to a user when I got dumping syndrome

I also have dumping syndrome.  I used to have a lot of near accidents when an attack would hit and I wasn't very close to a bathroom.  Now that I wear 24/7 for my bladder, I don't worry about that so much anymore.  I don't enjoy the cleanup, but I'm grateful to be diapered when it does happen.

4 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

I also have dumping syndrome.  I used to have a lot of near accidents when an attack would hit and I wasn't very close to a bathroom.  Now that I wear 24/7 for my bladder, I don't worry about that so much anymore.  I don't enjoy the cleanup, but I'm grateful to be diapered when it does happen.

I've been about 50/50 on making it to the bathroom. I've always wanted to wear 24/7 but it's not the same thing when you have to verses when you want to. Now I'm just trying to make the best out of a bad situation and enjoy life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Both wet and mess. If I wake up during the night, normally 1:30 (For some bloody reason) I will wet and occasionally mess as well. Something about the possibility of actually waking up in a messy diaper I like the thought of, not a sexual thing, just like concept of bedwetting and messing ?

• 2 weeks later...

Can I be a mix? I love the feeling of a fresh dry diaper. It's preferred. I feel cute and happy. I never understood sitting in a wet mess.... However, I *do* use them when I need to go. I just want to be changed once it's full. Plus my skin can't take being wet for a long time! Definitely no #2. 

• 10 months later...

Definitely a user. As a matter of fact, I "ventured out" a bit last Friday. I will wear when I go out locally, but on Friday I had a 32-mile trip with Mom to have lunch with some cousins. Since I pee frequently, I convinced myself to put on a (disposable) diaper just before I left the house about 9:30 AM. (I didn't trust a cloth diaper to be leak-free for as long as we'd be out). I was able to spend the whole day until I got home about 3:30 PM in the diaper, using it. No leaks and no one noticed it. What a feeling!

This line of questioning reminds me of the passage in "The World According to Garp:"

Cushie had also told Garp that Bainbridge was still inclined to wear a diaper -- perhaps, Garp thought, because her family still insisted on calling her Pooh.

"Well," Cushie said, "I don't see what's wrong with it.   She doesn't use the diapers, you know; I mean she is housebroken and all that.   Pooh just likes to wear diapers--occasionally."