LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper "User" or Diaper "Wearer"???

babypb

Diaper Wearer or Diaper User?   

194 members have voted

1. 1. Do you actually "use" your diapers for their manufactured intent(wetting or messing)or are you just a diaper "wearer" and wear just for the feeling and comfort?

• Diaper user
    • Diaper wearer

If I did not use them, I would have to toake them down every hour and a half or so. They are well used; 12+ hours worth and it makes me feel little and girlish

...do you use your diapers for their manufactured intent(wetting or messing)or do you just "wear" for feeling & comfort?
I'm a diaper user 24\7 using them for everything that's what they are made for. I have bladder incontinence and use them for messing too

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent from a ruptured disc in my lower back. My diapers get used for all of their intended purposes. I go through an average of 4 diapers per day. 3 are always pee soaked when I change and 1 is always soaked with pee and has a full load of poop in it. After 2 years, the incontinence doesn't bother me any more. I just go about my life as normal now. If I wet myself or poop myself, oh well. Its just another accident and that's what the diaper is for.

• Like 2

dose this mean that the group as a whole  will be renamed ABDLDU?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Little Rubber Christine said:

...or even ABDLDW??? LOL!!!

...hey, that's a thought!!! I also have wondered about the millions of adult diapers used daily, how many of those are for truly incontinent people or people like alot of us here that "use" them, but do not need them. Also have wondered how many sales of Depends/Attends has been lost due to all these new ABU, SDK, type designer adult diapers that alot of people now buy? Not that it matters, I'm sure the makers of Attends/Depends still rake in millions!!!

Good Afternoon:

Because of bouts of diverticulitis, incontinence and accidents, I wear and use diapers for both purposes:  I recently made the medical decision to go 24/7 as much as I can, as when I am OUT doing something, I don't want to have to stop and RUN to the bathroom all the time.  If I can help it, I do a BM in the morning, and I use the diaper all day - It is easier to use the diaper during the day, as  I have the BEST diapers available, and they work for me, and I have been assured that I will not have any trouble getting them covered - I also am using Dyazide, a Diuretic, to help keep fluids out of my legs and feet, and it makes you HAVE to pee, and you have ZERO control of when it happens, or where it happens, and at work, I usually use the diaper anyway, because having Cerebral Palsy, and having limited mobility, I want to be sure that I am doing it  safely. (using my diaper means I won't have to stand, hold myself UP or worry that I will lose grip and fall - having a wet/messy diaper is easier than to worry about an injury ;))

I recently got told that I could return to my office on a limited basis: Doctor wants me to be able to maintain Social Distances, Masking, Hand Washing and other protocols established by the TUMC Pastor and other advisory boards.  I would have to go in with ONE trustee and have them be with me in the building, and make sure we do not over populate the area with people. I as the Director of my Thrift Store Ministry can send ONE and ONLY ONE Volunteer to work in the corral storage area at a time, and we have to coordinate with people to do this.  I can do all of these things, so the pastor is allowing me to to return to check the lay of my office, and anything that needs or has needed my attention since March 11th.  If the situation warrants, we will make changes in accordance with my doctor, the VT Department of Health and the CDC - I will expect that we will NOT open again until late 2021, or for as long as we are without a vaccine, and we will have to make changes to the ways we do things church wide, so we will follow any guidance we are given, so we are safe - I may have to go back under Medical Quarantine in November for the Winter and Spring, so I am not rushing to restart!

One of the things that my pastor told me was that he wanted us to be safe, and he could NOT guarantee that the bathrooms or any other areas of the building were Sterilized/Sanitized, so he told me that unless I absolutely HAD to use the bathroom, that he would prefer I NOT do that:  I told him that I have my diaper, and would use it for that purpose - So, I guess that I made the right decision to wear/use 24/7.  At this time, the ONLY way to access the church is to have permission from the pastor - Public access is still restricted, so I will continue to follow the guidelines set out - Have to do this for my safety as well as for the safety of my team members.

So, It looks like I'm ALL SET - was recently told I had the Prior Authorization for a Renewal of my Diaper Script, and I will be set til December - Man, what a WILD Ride this process is:  Glad I have a Good Community Health Team (CHT) and an AWESOME doctor ;)

7 hours ago, Little Rubber Christine said:

If you are a AB/DL you are either Wearing, Using, or wanting to wear and/or use for whatever reasons: Whether you are dealing with medical, physical, emotional.psychological comfort, or fetish, you are wearing diapers:  You may NOT use them, but you are a diaper wearer, for whatever reason - I also have DL tendencies, so I don't think that we should further "break apart" The  designations.  If you are wearing diapers, you can be an AB, a DL, or AB/DL, but Users and Wearers are still using diapers:  Its just a choice whether they WET OR MESS them.  I see a user and a wearer as the same type of person, as it is NOT that far further to go from a wearer to a user!

1 hour ago, AmberStarfield said:

I use them for both peepee and doodoo, but never mess them. The word mess implies something out of order, and my diapers are the proper and orderly place to push doodoo.

@AmberStarfield

Yes, the proper term is "Use" the Diaper:  If you are using the diaper for "peepee and doodoo" as a rule, and because it is something that is "natural for you to do" then there is nothing "out of order" about releasing the contents of bladder or bowels into your diaper.  If you "Mess", this could mean a Uncontrolled Release of bowel contents into your diaper.  I've only had that happen about 5 times since I started wearing in August of 2019, but when you have a bout of Diverticulitis, or Diarrhea, that does cause a mess, and let me tell ya, it can be inconvenient to have happen, but, with the right protection on, its NOT terrible, but it CAN be embarrassing!  

Thank GOD I have made the choice I made to go 24/7 - its a LOT easier and I don't worry so much, although with Dyazide being used, I go through 3-4 diapers a day. so I am wearing and using them daily.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Corrected formatting because of forced merge
3 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Diaper wearer here... I wear for fun and games and only wet. My wife made it very clear she enjoys playing along with me but draws the line at changing only wet diapers...?

@Little Baby Becca

Diaper USER here:  I wear and use them as intended, and for the most part, only wet, but have decided to go 24/7 FULL ON, because it is easier to deal with a wet diaper then a messy or wet bed, and with diverticulitis and incontinence, and my lack of sleep because of it, it is easier just to diaper myself, and use them at night, when I am not home, or in a place where I can't deal with it right away.  I like to "play" too, but in my case, I may have to have others jump in to help me, as they did when I had my appendix explode, and they had to deal with that.  Some people don't change dirty/messy diapers, and I get that - When you "play" you and your wife/mommy can set the rules, and decide what they deal with - Your wife doesn't change dirty/messy ones, while others (like @Evelyn Dellcerro ) can do that easily ;)   It all depends on your play rules :)

I am lucky NOWI once thought that I would have a problem with getting assistance if I needed help with a change.  I have done BOTH in a diaper, and in some cases I HAVE to do it in a diaper if I am unable to get to the toilet.  Having incontinence and diverticulitis, there are times when my tummy acts up, and I may be filling my pants before I realize it.  Because of miscommunications and misunderstandings, I've had my medical records changed to indicate "Incontinence due to limited mobility (severe) and diverticulitis", because I want to be SURE that whoever is in here CAN help me without any NONSENSE happening, so if I ask for help, they CAN assist me.  That way, the authorities are not contacted stating strange untrue things that can be "spun into" sexual misconceptions:  I wear 24/7 now, and most times I can change myself anyway, but if I am sick, and/or need help, I will ASK for it, and can GET it, and no one says back at the office that I "put the moves on someone" :(  (They did that the first time I asked for help putting a diaper on, and I would NEVER do that, but because my "fishing rod" was "straight UP" this resulted in foolishness, which I was able to deal with, with the change to my file and medical records). 

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Bolding and Underlines
4 hours ago, AmberStarfield said:

I use them for both peepee and doodoo, but never mess them. The word mess implies something out of order, and my diapers are the proper and orderly place to push doodoo.

...never looked at it that way. Point well taken!

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, babypb said:

...never looked at it that way. Point well taken!

@babypb @AmberStarfield

Agreed:  I guess "using a diaper" and "messing a diaper" are two different things, as "using a diaper" is expected and intentional, while "messing a diaper" implies you have diarrhea or an "uncontrolled release" of "doodoo" or liquid into your diaper (Thats why I threw the Laugh reaction, because people always used to say "mess your pants" and "change your dirty diaper" to us when we were growing up.)

Brian

[mention=23266]babypb[/mention] [mention=97944]AmberStarfield[/mention]
Agreed:  I guess "using a diaper" and "messing a diaper" are two different things, as "using a diaper" is expected and intentional, while "messing a diaper" implies you have diarrhea or an "uncontrolled release" of "doodoo" or liquid into your diaper (Thats why I threw the Laugh reaction, because people always used to say "mess your pants" and "change your dirty diaper" to us when we were growing up.)
Brian
And it does happen. Or when you've asked for help you get a Nurse that comes in with an attitude. Do you wear these at home or for a thrill. That happened while I was messed up after neck surgery. Everyone else was helpful but the one. I'm incotinent bladder and have IBS. I don't usually need help but after coming out of the recovery room. I couldn't pee. But messed some the Dr said my Bladder was asleep so i got cathed. All kinds of IVs I felt like i was going to blow up. Had to be cathed to go several times. Then it was like you turned on a hose. I've it on my records as well about being incontinent Bladder and bowel stops a lot of hassles.

• Like 1

Both, actually. I wear for comfort but it would be silly not to use them for the duty for which they were designed. It would be like taking a television up to your lodge where the lodge has no electricity (not a battery-operated television, before anyone points that out!) Besides, my diapers and vinyl covers go so well with all my LG clothes.

• Like 1

I guess I'm a bit of a diaper tourist, compared with those of you who live in diapers. I have worn 24/7 for coming on 16 months now, and I do use my diapers for #1 - I pretty much never do that anywhere else, unless I happen to be on the potty for #2. However, much as wearing diapers has dramatically increased the frequency of when I go, and shortened how long I can last before urgency strikes, I can still control it, at least during the day. At night sometimes things happen by themselves, although not that often, I don't think. It's hard to know for sure because I will often half wake up, go, and then drift off again, and sometimes I don't remember doing it. What is certain is that if I had to get up out of bed to go, I'd be getting up five or six times a night now, because of what my daytime wearing has done to my tolerance for "holding". 

So I fall somewhere between your categories of "wearing" and "using". I use selectively, I guess you could say. 

I am not incontinent and would classify myself as a DL not AB.  I wet and mess my diapers daily, and when at work I always wet my diaper but use the bathroom if I have to go potty.  I hate to pass up the wonderful feeling of a messy load in my diaper but messing at work would just not be considerate.

• Like 1
...do you use your diapers for their manufactured intent(wetting or messing)or do you just "wear" for feeling & comfort?
Wear and use for both 24\7

Wear and use for both 24\7

Wear and use 24\7 just love the feeling