LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Accidents

I'm interested to hear the stories of accidents you've had, diapered or undiapered.  It always makes me feel less alone in my IBS to know I'm not the only one who has them.  I had a really big one maybe a month or two ago while my friend and I were on a walk around the block in my neighborhood.  One second I was fine, the next my stomach was killing me and I tried to hold it in, but lasted maybe a minute before everything came out at once.  It was super liquid and I had to be careful about how I walked to make sure my diaper didn't leak.  Fortunately we were close to my house and I got in and changed immediately, I don't think my friend noticed my odd walk or the smell, and if he did, he didn't say anything about it.  So tell me your stories.

Today we went to Wal-Mart to get a few things. The store is only about 5 miles or so from us. My wife did not change me before going I was just a little wet. Walking around the store my stomach started churning. We got thru the checkout line and was walking to the car and I filled my diaper. We put the things in the trunk and my wife laid down a pad on the backseat to see if my diaper had leaked. My diaper did hold up, but I laid in the backseat on the pad til we got home. Before getting the things out of the trunk my wife took me in the house and changed. Then I helped her bring in the things.

Last week I had a messy accident the first time in years I was at home and was holding off till I was able to get my items for my shower. I couldn’t believe that I had messed it made me feel like a child I was super emotional afterwards feeling very sorry and small

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/13/2020 at 4:32 AM, Frankies Wet said:

Last week I had a messy accident the first time in years I was at home and was holding off till I was able to get my items for my shower. I couldn’t believe that I had messed it made me feel like a child I was super emotional afterwards feeling very sorry and small

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had one like this too I knew I had to go so I went to get a clean diaper and I push a little because I am never able to do so I thought I was  going to pass gas and a really soft poo started to come out even walking wouldn’t stop

and one time I peed my pants while in church the spot would  melon size but for my luck I had black pants, it was a time I was depressed and really numb, but still didn’t wanna anybody knowing 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
I had one like this too I knew I had to go so I went to get a clean diaper and I push a little because I am never able to do so I thought I was  going to pass gas and a really soft poo started to come out even walking wouldn’t stop
and one time I peed my pants while in church the spot would  melon size but for my luck I had black pants, it was a time I was depressed and really numb, but still didn’t wanna anybody knowing 
I just pooped my men's briefs. I guess cannot be out of diapers.

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I could mention many situations where I messed myself.  With or without a diaper on.  I even messed myself while I was a sleep and I woke to a brown bottom.  I will come back and complete the stories.

Looking forward to hear them.

I've had BM accidents while diapered several times.More than once I hit a fast food place to change knowing the diaper was not going to hold it all.  Got tired of it and consulted with my doc. Turns out without a Gallbladder the bile produced causes water sometimes burning bowels. One medication a day and I'm mostly fixed and yes I wanted this.

7 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

Here you go today Sunday before work I was sitting in my car talking to a car right before work.  When I had the urge to use the potty.  Now at work I do not wear my diapers.  Though that is soon changing.  It was about 10 min before I was to clock in for the day. I told my friend I needed to go so I can use the bathroom. No sooner I get to the bathroom which of course is in the back of the store.  I work in a Grocery store.  But as soon as I walk to the back of the store and to the bathroom I just made it into the bathroom and it started to come out.  I did have to throw out my tighty whiteys as I had messed them a little bit.  

Now to let everyone know I have severe IBS so when I need to go I need to stop what I am doing and i need to go.  But of course I waited.  Well if I had not waited I might have made it.  Later today I told my mom which I call her on my lunch break that I am going back in diapers.  As I am sick of throwing out underwear.  She agreed,

• Like 1

Also have some issues with IBS.  When it acts up it is very difficult to make it to the potty without leaks so those are diaper days by necessity.  Which I kinda like having a need for a while.  They are especially important when sleeping because I will generally wake up with a messy diaper during those times

On 8/9/2020 at 3:39 PM, Luvs24 said:

Here is another one.  I was in Walmart one time and I had to go poo though when I walked into the front bathroom of course  2 people where in there as well both stalls where used.  So I started to walk to the back of the store to try the back bathrooms.  Well by the time I got to Electronics it already started to come out.  By the time I got to the bathroom which of course someone had to be in the family restroom so I went into the other bathroom good thing no one was in the back stall.  what a clean up that was.  And if memory serves.  2 teenagers or could be in their 20s came in and all I could hear was holey crap who shit this place up?  LOL  They did not know it was me that stank it up haha.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I'm totally incontinent at this point.

I started wearing voluntarily part-time in mid-2012 because I had a history of shaky continence for most of my life up to then and was worried if I had an accident it would interfere with my uni classes. (For context, my country's academic year is the calendar year.)

I think the first time I can remember not noticing peeing as an adult was during one of my exams at the end of 2012. I went in dry and came out wet and didn't remember it.

As for bedwetting, I was pretty much always dry before I was 12, but since about 14, I've generally woken up wet 10 to 12 times a year. It definitely got worse through 2013, though. It sort of worsened abruptly around the end of March and then slacked off after that but only to the point of being once every one or two weeks, so about double the frequency it was before. I remember noticing that and thinking it was odd.

I voluntarily messed from about mid 2013 onward but the first time I couldn't hold it was in early 2014. I knew I needed to go badly but I just assumed that I would make it, but I didn't. I think something about that psychologically lessened my confidence in my own control because I started having accidents (that I was actively trying to prevent) much more frequently after that.

I have had several messy accidents in my panties already this summer.  A bit of explanation is is order I suppose.  

I have had a history of stress incontinence as well as post void dripping and have been told by urologist to wear some sort of pad or protection for this .  My wife convinced me to try the pads which seem to work for this fairly well.

I also have been told by my GP to use metamucial daily for other reasons.

Well, that stuff can really work, better than you hope for on occasions, and has resulted in some sudden and unexpected messy events, attempting to find a potty in time. 

If it happens again, I will forgo the pads and go to the pull up type diapers and hope that contains something like this as well.  Cleaning up poopy panties is not fun!